Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 11-04-2016, 02:21 AM   #76
little pet
getDare Succubus

This is a short episode from me. It's actually more of a prelude to the story to come, this evening.
I asked Sir Stefan for some suggestions for my story, as I also still ask of you lovely readers, and I agreed that he could write a part of the story.

So stay tuned for tonight; a very special episode written by my owner.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 11-04-2016, 05:58 AM   #77
sir stefan
Account Banned

Default The Blindfolded Sub Race, part 1

The Blindfolded Sub Race

The next day I was awake quite early. My pet was still asleep and I decided to surprise her.
I let her sleep and started to make coffee and eggs with bacon. Halfway through, I could hear her rattling the cage but I let her wait until I was finished.
I brought all the food out and got a table and chair in place. Only then did I let my pet out of her cage. I put her leash on, lead her to her blanket next to the table and attached the leash to the pin in the ground. Before I started my coffee, I filled her left bowl with the cold leftover coffee from yesterday and her right bowl with a hand full of out of the bag with old bread crusts.
She wanted to say something so I patted her on her head. "Good pet". She remained silent.
We had breakfast in silence. I could see how my pet was mouthwatering while looking at the table, but she kept silent. "Good pet".

After breakfast I took out a box with special equipment. It needed some modification. Using my iron, my wrench and screwdriver, I was able to install an extra battery. I was satisfied. I had just increased the power by 50% by adding a third battery. We would be difficult to beat this afternoon!
The whole time my pet had been looking with great attention. I could see she really really wanted to say something. From time to time a funny moaning sound came out her mouth but a few strokes with the whip stopped them immediately.
But now was the moment....

"Come pet, you can fit your game suit" I said. My pet was very eager to come. She is always eager to do new stuff.
Again, I fitted her her chastity-belt, but it was a bit modified now. At the front a clit-electrode was placed. The clit-electrode made perfect contact with her clit. At the back a butt plug was present, but the tip of the butt plug was made of metal and a wire was connected to it. I fitted her with a leather bra, or actually, a strap-bra. The bra did not really cover her big tits, but emphasised their size. The base of her tits got compressed with some straps, other straps ran all the way over her tits, over the nipples. Exactly at the nipples, nice electrodes were placed. All electrodes had wires that went to the little black box that I had been working on, which was on the back of her belt.

I then showed my pet the wireless remote control I had. "Pet, this is the remote. I can use the remote to send electrical shocks to the electrodes on your nipples, clit and butt. I did not like the standard strength, but with the extra battery, it is fine".
My pet looked worried. I had to give her five strokes with the whip because again, she made some noise. She really should remember that the campground does not like barking animals.
"Come-on pet, let's go to the training-field"......

On the training-field I started explaining. We would join the "Blindfolded Sub Race" this afternoon. Pets and subs would have to run on a racecourse being blindfolded. Their owners would have remote control units to provide them with electrical shocks to steer them.
"To win the race you will have to run fast and be quick in doing the turns. You will be happy I boosted our unit. The boosted shocks will make you much quicker in the turns". Mmmmhhh, I had the feeling my pet only half agreed, but at least no noise this time.
First we started training without blindfold and at half power. Clit would mean forwards, nipples would steer left and right, butt would mean stop or slower. I started with a short shock on the clit and with a little "ouch!" my pet started walking. She still looked carefully at her feet. I could steer her perfectly with little shocks at the nipples. With each shock, I could hear a short "eechh" so when I had steered her back I put in her ball bag. That would certainly make things more quit.

The initial walk went fine so I also fitted her with her blindfold. The view was spectacular. A helpless pet, waiting to become controlled.
Again a slow round, some mumbled noises and it was clear she got the idea.
"Now pet,... I see you understand how it all works,.... Lets try some running"...
I set the unit to full power and gave a good spark to the clit. My pet jumped upward, made a huge muffled sound but did not move. "Clit is forward! Did you forget!!??" 5 slashes with the whip on the ass. I guess now she would understand.
"Prepareee.....". And an other strong spark to the clit.
My pet was running...... Fast.. She sure had learned something..
I quickly sparked her left nipple, she should not go too far after all...
And yes she turned.
Right nipple,... And a perfect turn.
A bit wide though.
Left nipple, bit stronger spark... Oh yes, now she made a sharp turn.
Right nipple,... And she fell...
I slowly walked to my pet and helped her up.
"You are improving but it's not enough yet", "you better be good at this, The winner will be allowed to join the dinner table this evening, the loser however, will be bound above the table and decorated with lights so that we all see what we eat. I'm not sure, but I heard females will be bound at the boobs,.. Do you like that?". My pet shook her head.... No, that is not what she wanted.
"Ok,... An other try then,.... And now I expect the best you've got..."
A firm spark to the clit and she was gone. A second spark and she ran faster, a third and now I could see she really went for it. A strong spark to the left nipple and she made a quick turn. A right,.. A left,... a long push to the butt and she stopped right in front of me.
I removed the blindfold, I removed the electrodes and the ball gag.
"Well done pet, you will get a nice cooky when we are at the van. I'm proud of you"

Last edited by sir stefan; 11-05-2016 at 09:18 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 06:00 AM   #78
sir stefan
Account Banned

Default The Blindfolded Sub Race, part 2

We went to the van.
I put the blanket on the ground so that my pet could lay down. Leash around the pin, and I got her a handful of cookies. "Mmmmhhh,..." My pet was moaning, I rubbed her back and got myself a cold beer. "I think we are ready for the race".

---------
At 4pm we had to get up,.... Racing time!
I put all equipment on my pet. No gag this time. It would be fun to hear the moaning, barking and screaming players. Also the blindfold was not on yet. We went to the field and we could see the course that had been set up. It was a nice course with many curves. We could already see the other players, we had to hurry.
The start was from a cage. There were 3 pets and 2 subs competing. Blindfolds were put on and the cage was closed.
5 masters stood along the field with their remotes. Behind them a small crowd of spectators was present. People from the campground, but also people from the nearby village had showed up to watch this spectacular event.
There was a lot of noise, until the chairman of the racing committee asked for silence.

Silence........
A shot,.... The cage opened.....
I gave a full spark to the clit, a second, a third and a fourth...... Yessss I could see her running. Yesssss.. She was leading the pack.......
The following 2 users say Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 06:10 AM   #79
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

You both are exemptional writers, loving the story, it feels so real, as if this could actually be happening, hidden from the public.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
The following user says Thank You to JGVBjj for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 06:14 AM   #80
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVBjj View Post
You both are exemptional writers, loving the story, it feels so real, as if this could actually be happening, hidden from the public.
Thanks. It was actually a big challenge to stay in style of my pet. And she corrected my English. She is just better in that.

Stay tuned.... My pet will write about the rest of the race.....

Last edited by sir stefan; 11-05-2016 at 09:23 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 06:16 AM   #81
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

That's the most excellent device you have created for your pet Sir Stefan. Must become one hell of a race!!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 06:21 AM   #82
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Thanks. It was actually a big challenge to stay in style of my pet. And sge corrected my English. She is just better in that.

Stay tuned.... My pet will write about the rest if the race.....
Thank you for posting the story Sir. As you know I loved it the moment I read it!

I can just picture you...remote control in hand, big grin on your face. Zap!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 11-04-2016 at 02:45 PM.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 06:27 AM   #83
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you for postingthe story Sir. As you know I lover it the moment I read it!

I can just picture you...remote control in hand, big grin on your face. Zap!
Oh yes,..
You know how i like that!
You helpless,... Trying to do good.... Me control.
And merciless zapping to drive or correct you

Ehhhhh... We get a bit diverted.....
But everybody just be patient.... Next chapter will be written by my pet
Old 11-04-2016, 07:12 AM   #84
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Ooh, 3 parts yur kidding me o.O.
Will Have a great time reading this :3. Thanks so much .
Old 11-04-2016, 02:33 PM   #85
little pet
getDare Succubus

I made a drawing about the restaurant scene in part 8. It makes me feel very silly, but then again, whats not silly about that situation

Enjoy!

If you'd like to see the picture in high res, visit my Deviantart page:
http://fav.me/danelr0
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	The Woods3.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	6343  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 11-04-2016 at 02:38 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 03:49 PM   #86
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I made a drawing about the restaurant scene in part 8. It makes me feel very silly, but then again, whats not silly about that situation

Enjoy!

Looks great! How do you make these o.O, i can't draw for shit xD.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #87
little pet
getDare Succubus

Haha thank you. Well and, it's my job, so I get a lot of practice

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-04-2016, 03:58 PM   #88
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Haha thank you. Well and, it's my job, so I get a lot of practice
That explains so much o.O. I was already thinking it looked way to good for just someone, even if your great at drawing...
Old 11-04-2016, 06:15 PM   #89
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:

Enjoy!

As always... You're damn great!
Old 11-11-2016, 09:26 AM   #90
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 12 - A shocking ordeal

The cage opened, and I felt a few painful shocks on my clit. I flinched, but I knew I had to run! I shot away, confident that my owner would steer me in the right direction. I could hear cheering all around me. I ran as fast as I could, because I wanted to avoid the painful shocks to my clit and I really didn't want to lose! Zap! "Ouch!" I yelled. My left nipple was shocked painfully. I knew I had to turn left so I did, still running at full speed. Zap! A hard shock to my clit again. I cursed and sped up.

It was so strange and unnatural, running so fast while being blindfolded. Scary too. I could feel other contestants bump into me and I heard them yell and curse whenever they received the shocks. A hard zap to my right nipple made me do a sharp turn. Apparently it was too sharp, because my ass was shocked and I had to slow my pace. Then a zap to my left nipple to steer me in the right direction again. I was panting by now. This was exhausting. All my nerves were on end because I couldn't see where I was going and not knowing when or where I would be zapped was very stressful as well. Zap! "Fuck that hurts!" I yelled, as I received a hard shock to my clit again. Why did my owner install an extra battery damn it. Another shock and still I wasn't fast enough. The shocks followed each other so quickly now, I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing anymore. Suddenly I felt a hard thud, and I landed on the ground. I must have run into something or... someone. I got up as quick as I could and the shocks started again. I was in a panic now, realising I would surely lose this race. I tried to do my best, but my legs didn't cooperate anymore. The shocks made my knees buckle and I cried out every time. Finally a hard zap in my ass, made me stop and I sank to the ground.

I felt my blindfold being removed and I squinted up at my owner. I saw that all other contestants had crossed the line already. "No no no shit!" I said, while trying to get up. I felt so angry and frustrated I wanted to scream. "Down pet," Sir ordered. I hardly heard him. He grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees, face on the ground. "Calm down. Or do I need to zap you again?" I shook my head and tried to steady my breathing. He stroked my back and my hair and my anger and nerves subsided a little. "You lost, that sucks. But it was a fair game and nobody cheated. This time..." Sir said. "You panicked and fell. You lost this game and will be punished for that, those are the rules. But I will be there with you." That calmed me a little, but I was still afraid.

Angela and Jim stepped up on the podium and the crowd cheered as they invited the winner and her master to join them. It was a sub I hadn't seen before. She was glistening with sweat. Her long blonde hair was wet and I could see she was still breathing hard. She had a big smile on her face though. "Please give a big cheer for the winner of our blindfolded sub race; Donna!" Jim exclaimed.
The crowd went wild and her master was looking at her proudly. "The prize; a lovely luxury dinner in the restaurant for Donna and her master. She'll be allowed to join us at the table and enjoy a meal of her choice.

"Of course in every race, there's also a loser," Jim went on. "Please give her a big round of applause anyway, because she sure did her best; pet Lucy!" I felt Sir clip my leash to my collar, lead me to the stage on all fours and ordered me to sit up. I heard the crowd cheer, but I didn't want to look at them. Granted I wasn't being a very dignified loser. I hated it.

"The loser and her owner will join us at the dinner table as well, but in a very special way. The pet will be our chandelier for the night. We will be needing some mood lighting after all..."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk