Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ellie's total domination

This is my first story this first bit is a short fact file about what she looks like and some feauters that will be used throughout.

Ellie is a sixteen year old, she has an athletic of and has mid back blonde hair like it was wven from the finest gold length hair. She is in the final year of high school and weeks away from taking her GCSE exams. She ha s 2 older brothers Gary and fred and 1 youger sister charlotte who is Ellie's twin.

Alarm struck 6:30am "Buzz buzz buzz" screamed ther alarm shocking Ellie awake. She sat up in her pink bed and picked up her phone to see she had gotten a text mesaage in the middle of the night from an unknown number. Who could this be thought Ellie as she opened it the message read 'Hello Ellie you dont know me but I know quite a lot about you, I have pictures of you that I'm sure you wouldnt like to be release for all to see, so let's make a deal you do everything I say for a year (like a slave) and I delete the pictures but if you mess up more than a certain amount of times I will release these pictures for the whole world to see, effective immediately you are my slave, now for your first task I want 5 nude pictures you may choose the positions and where you are' as Ellie read this she began to shake and make a little squeel noise she had only sent nudes out once and they were only to her exboy friend troy who mus have sold them. A tear then ran down her cheek but she knew what she had to do she got out of her tiger onsie and snapped five pictures, then she sent it to the unknown number....

That's just the introduction stay tuned for next parts :-)

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares

Last edited by Jack3445; 03-08-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jack3445 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk