Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
striker3

Default The Almighty Ex

I am a 16 year old boy and would like to recount an event which occured over the summer. Shortly before summer vacation had started, my girlfriend broke up with me. We had been dating for over a year and she was what I believed to be "the love of my life". Throughout our relationship, we experienced everything for the first time together, and shared our deepest secrets with each other.

My parents and sister both worked during the day in the summer, but I only worked evenings. This translated into a lot of alone time during the day, and still feeling the effects of the breakup, I would spend most of my time moping. Most of my friends too had consistent 9-5 type jobs so I couldn't even turn to them for comfort. Two weeks into summer, however, I got a strange phonecall. It was my ex. She was giggling as she happily asked me what I was doing. I told her that I hadn't been doing much of anything all summer. She seemed upset by this (although I could not know for certain because she is an excellent liar). She wanted me to bike all the way to her house (which took all of 40 minutes) just to see her for the afternoon. The fool that I was, I left right away. I thought she would consider taking my back, and I would do anything to reconcile.

When I arrived there it was 2:15 in the afternoon. As she opened the door she wore track pants and a t-shirt. I will tell you now that she is very pretty, with dirty blonde hair, and a 5'7 athletically built body. What she was wearing was extremely attractive to me, and she knew it. She took my hand and led me straight into her room. Immediately she took off her shirt, revealing a light blue bra which has a tiny clasp on the front: my favourite bra. I reached to grab her breast when she slapped my hand away.

"No!" she said in her fake baby voice which she does so well. "Only if you win."

"Win?" I asked, rather bewildered by this statement.

"We are going to have a pushup contest."

I laughed. While we were dating, we had always talked about having a pushup contest. She was pretty strong (for a girl) considering she played club volleyball and was on the rowing team. I, however, was quite athletic and being rather lean, I could do anywhere from 40-60 pushups in a minute. At this point, I knew she wanted me to win. I knew she would take me back. "Okay," I replied. "What are the conditions?"

"If I win," she began, "You will do whatever I want for the rest of the afternoon. It can be anything. And my sister will be coming over later as well. If you win, I will strip naked for you and let you touch me anywhere."

I agreed instantly (knowing I would win easily), and we got down into pushup position. Counting out loud, we both started by doing one, then held our position, and then continued with "two", and so on. We continued up past 40 when my arms started to burn. The look on her face was relaxed still, and I was beginning to worry. As we reached 45, my arms faultered but I caught myself before my knees touched the ground. It appeared as though she was not even feeling the effects of the workout. Finally, we reached 50, and on the way up, my chest collapsed on the floor. She finished the pushup and smiled triumphantly. This wasn't a very nice girl; she was not the kind of girl you would like to be in a fight with, and many people in our school feared her. She was, as you could say, very confident with herself.

Immediately, she told me to take off all my clothes and put a blindfold on. I did so, very reluctantly. She had, however, seen me naked many times before, so it was not too difficult to strip in front of her. She forced me to lie down on my back on the floor and spread out my legs as wide as I could. I felt something thin and slightly wet run up my left leg and down my right thigh. I felt it again move up towards my genitals, but this time it stopped there. Her fingers gently gripped my cock as she lifted it up and her thin tool moved swiftly over my balls and finally over my dick too. The feeling was quite good, and I was pleased with the attention she was giving me. My dick, being extremely hard at this point, was still in the clutch of her fingertips. As she let it go, it remained erect and she laughed rather saddistically. She then began to rub me hard and fast, but only for a few seconds so that just as I was about to cum, she stopped, leaving me in agony. I coaxed her to finish but she responded by shoving some bit of cloth into my mouth.

I heard the door burst open and a range of voices filled my ears: "He's really here?" "Where is he?" And then they grew closer, "Is that... marker?" "You've coloured all over him in marker? Permanent?" Evidently pleased with herself, my ex recounted her tale of victory to what seemed like many friends. She had indeed just coloured all over my lower body with black permanent marker. I groaned, but all I could do was lie there and await my fate. Suddenly, I felt several pairs of hands on me, which rolled me over onto my stomach. I began to struggle, flailing my arms and legs but within seconds someone had taped my legs together, as well as my hands. I was now utterly helpless. The girls began spanking me, tickling me, and touching me. There seemed to be more of them than I first accounted for. Being nearly in agony, they all stopped at once. Throughout this whole time, my dick stood tall but still I was not allowed to cum.

It was the voice of my ex I heard, "I have many pictures detailing all of this afternoon's events. You must do exactly what I say or I will distribute them throughout our entire school." I gulped, and nodded slowly. "First, she continued. You will go down on each and every one of us. If one of your attempts does not meet our satisfaction, you will get spanked- hard. Speaking of which, how's lil Andy doing?" All the girls burst out laughing, for this was the name she used for my penis. She began speaking in baby talk as she played with "Andy" for a few seconds while everyone couldn't control their laughter.

My gag was removed and one by one my face was shoved into the pussies of girls- most of which were quite hairy. One in particular had a nasty smell to it. It was difficult at first because I could not use my hands and I could not see because of the blindfold. I was not even allowed to wipe my face or get a drink between tries. Fortunately, I had had a lot of practice with this, so I met expectations on everyone. After my eighth, it was time for my ex. "Best for last," as she called it. I began to lick and suck but she made no noise at all. She too was hairy but unlike the others, she was familiar. I used every trick I knew but she would not moan or even breathe fast. After what seemed like an hour but I'm sure was only 20 minutes or so, she pushed me off her and called me pathetic. She then bent me over her knee and spanked me several times, putting all of her force into it. These ones really hurt and were not fun at all. My ass felt like it was going to explode. She lay me down ong my back again (on the floor) and sat directly on my face. My hands and legs were still tied up and throughout this whole ordeal I could not see anything.

Finally, the voices died down and it seemed as though everyone had gone. I was speechless but my ex had no trouble talking. "Boy this has been fun," she said in a mocking voice. "Did you enjoy yourself? Don't worry about a thing, I'll make sure you get finished off properly." She began stroking my penis and put something on the end. She rubbed harder until at last I shot my load. It appeared as though the thing around my dick was a small plastic bag, because next, she said, "Now it's your turn to swallow!" It's important to note that during our relationship I tried to get my girlfriend to swallow after every blowjob even though she hated it. I guess this was her payback, because she dumped all of my cum into my mouth and forced me to swallow. She let me stand up at last, but gave me a hard kick to the balls. This sent me to the floor once again as I screamed in pain. She laughed and led me (crawling) to her backyard. She cut off the tape and I slowly removed my blindfold. I had just enough time to see her walk back into the house and throw my clothes outside, before locking the door. I hurried to get dressed and biked home as fast as I could.

She didn't call me for the rest of the summer and we haven't talked at all at school. The marker took over a week to wear off. She had written "I love penis" in giant letters on my ass, and scribbled things everywhere else. My penis was almost entirely black. Every girl I see in the halls makes me wonder if they were at the "party". Sometimes I see girls laughing at me, but as far as I know, she hasn't done anything with the pictures.
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
daremenow
getDare Succubus

this was an amazing story. have more?
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremenow View Post
this was an amazing story. have more?
depends if it is non-fiction or not
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #4
That'sSir2u

Send a message via AIM to That'sSir2u Send a message via MSN to That'sSir2u

It doesn't matter ot me if that was fiction or non-fiction. That was really good !!

Call me Sir or Sean ,I don't care. lol

Don't IM me unless you have actually talked to me 1st !!
That'sSir2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk