Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #16
dickface

ohhhh snap whats aunt molly gonna do?? cant wait for the next part!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:19 PM   #17
strip123

Chapter 7

Molly immediately crawls off me and we all freeze. Aunt Megan then asked again, “What are you guys doing?” No one responds again and we start to pick up our clothes. “Wait right there, I never told you to put your clothes back on.”

“I want in on this game, fill me in.” responded Aunt Megan. We were all shocked and frankly, Molly, Adam, and Katie don’t want to be naked around their step mom. To be honest, she is very hot though. It would feel awkward for me if she was actually related to me but since I wasn’t directly related to her, I was down with this. Aunt Megan was only 38 and married to our Uncle who was 45. She was 5’4” and was very fit since she worked out what seemed like every day. She was blonde and has nice boobs like Molly and a very small and tight ass. She always dressed like she was still in college with very revealing clothing.

I told her we were playing truth or dare and I have became Molly’s slave. She sees and says ok, and that since she is here, I am free from being Molly’s slave and truth or dare will continue. Molly seems disappointed and I’m very relieved. This is very awkward for all of us but I am thoroughly enjoying this. Sarah reminds us that we should catch Aunt Megan up on the game and we should give her three dares in a row to be far to start the game. Molly, Adam, and Katie refused to give a dare to their mom. Aunt Megan then told us,” OK, you guys don’t want to play, well I just go up and tell all the parents about the game you are having down her.” We stop her and everyone urges me to give the dares since it will be less weird.

I had no clue what to dare my 38 year old Aunt. I decided that first up would be making her strip down to panties and bra. Molly and Adam moaned and obviously didn't want to be here, but this was awesome for me. Aunt Megan unzipped her top and revealed a nice black bra which was already half visible under her shirt. My boner was coming back but I didn’t want anyone to see. It was very difficult though being completely naked from the basketball game. Next came Aunt Megan’s pants. In one quick swipe, done went her pants and a thong that covered up almost nothing was left. She stood there proud almost showing off her body to her nephews.

“Two more dares,” Megan reminded us. I told her I had no more ideas and everyone agreed that we could just skip the other 2. Aunt Megan was up to give a dare. She then dared me to come over and stick my face right between her tits. This was a great change of pace from 30 minutes ago. I did so with no objections, and she grabbed the back of my head and buried it in her boobs for nearly a whole minute. My face buried in her breasts just felt right. I could tell Megan noticed my dick and slowing reached down to grab it and then let go. 1 minute done.

Now its my turn.
strip123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #18
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Lol. Nice addition to the story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #19
strip123

Chapter 8

(I am left completely naked, Molly is fully clothed after getting her clothes back, Katie is left in jeans and a shirt on but with no bra or panties under, Adam had no shirt, Sarah was completely naked, and new arrival Aunt Megan had on only a bra and her thong.)

I am up to give out a dare but I suggest a change to the game we are playing. I suggest that we divide into teams and give the other teams group dares. 3 on 3. Since it was my idea, I suggested Me, Molly, and Aunt Megan on a team, for obvious reasons, and Katie, Adam, and Sarah on the other team. Everyone agrees and the new game begins.

My team is up to dare first. I tell their team that another member must strip completely naked besides Sarah who is already naked. There group talks it over and Adam says he will do it. I was disappointed but I had no control over it. Adam, already with his shirt off, went for his shoes and socks first. Next came his pants. He slowly unbuckled his pants and slid them off. Only a pair of white briefs left. Adam begins to shake and removes his briefs to reveal a soft 2 inch penis. His sister Molly offers up a chuckle and Adam appears very embarrassed but now it is his turn to get some revenge.

Adam, still mad from the embarrassment Molly caused, and his group talked it over and dared Molly to strip naked and suck my dick until I cum and swallow it. If Molly refuses, we must all strip naked and sleep outside for the night. Molly thought it over and decided she would take the 2nd dare and not suck my dick. I was very disappointed and mad about sleeping outside until Aunt Megan stepped in. “If you don’t strip down and suck his dick in the next minute, I will take your car and phone away. I am not sleeping outside” added Aunt Megan. Molly had no choice now. This will be great.

“How about you let David strip you, Molly” said Adam. “Why not, you're already forcing me to do all this” responded Molly. I took this opportunity to walk over to Molly and ask if she was ready. She said she was and I grabbed her shirt and threw it off. Wow, her boobs were back out and they looked great. I stood there for almost a minute until Molly smacked my head and said get on with in. Next I unbuttoned her pants and lowered them out of each leg. Down to her bra and thong again.

I turned Molly around and unhooked her bra and then spun her back around. Man, I could stare at her boobs for hours. I knew better things were to come though. I preceded to grab her thong and take it off her. Molly was completely shaven and being completely naked, my penis was already fully erect. I knelt Molly down, grabbed the back of her head, and thrust my dick into her mouth. She gagged a little and I repeated. I let her take over from there and she continued to rub my cock with her hands and suck on it to. I looked down at her boobs at nearly cummed because of the sight. She began to speed up and I couldn't last much longer. One second later, I shot it all out all into her mouth, she licked it all up and picked herself back up to the sight of everyone staring at her.
strip123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #20
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Aunt Megan is so thoughtful of others.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:51 PM   #21
dickface

another great update, this story is becoming one of my favorites

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #22
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Heart

I love this story

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #23
slut101900

Awesome sorry keep on writing
slut101900 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cousin, dare, game, strip, truth