Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-04-2014, 07:24 AM   #1
IllDoWhatYouWant

Default Corner Time Hell

Hello everyone. This is my first dice dare so feedback would be much appreciated!

You will need a 6 sided dice for this dare.

WHAT TO WEAR
1. You've been a bad slut. Wear the shortest shorts/skirt that you own and a crop top. No underwear (or bra for girls) to be worn.
2. You seem a bit hot. Go naked to cool down.
3. You look tired. Wear your pjs.
4. It's warm outside. You are to wear your swimmers.
5. You seem a bit hot. Go naked to cool down.
6. Bad luck! You must be naked but put your used panties in your mouth.

HOW LONG ARE YOU IN CORNERTIME FOR?
1. Lucky! 10 minutes.
2. 15 minutes.
3. 30 minutes.
4. 45 minutes.
5. 50 minutes.
6. Bad luck! 60 minutes!

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN?
1. On all fours. Nose to be touching the corner. Ass sticking up.
2. On all fours holding a coin to the wall with your nose.
3. Standing straight with your arms beside you.
4. Kneeling with your arms beside you.
5. Standing straight with your arms reaching into the air.
6. Bad luck! You must put both hands flat on the wall, trap a coin between your nose and the wall, and stand on tip toes.

You must stay in the position the whole time! If you disobey that order and move, you must count how many times you moved and complete a punishment.

PUNISHMENT
1. You are to slap your ass as many times as you moved. After each slap you must say aloud, “I disobeyed my order and I must be punished.” Once all the slaps are completed, you must write a report on your corner time and post it on this thread.
2. You are to write “I am a slut who cannot obey orders.” On a piece of paper as many times as you moved. When you are done you must write a report on your corner time and post it on this thread.
3. You are to write on your body one degrading word for each time you moved. One you are finished, write a report and tell us the words you used, then post it to this thread.
4. You must complete a dare for every time you moved. You will ask getDare users for your dares.
5. You must roll again and complete the corner time right away.
6. Unlucky! You must write on paper a 500 word essay on how you are a slut who disobeys orders. You must degrade yourself as much as possible. Once you have completed the essay. You will read it aloud three times, then you will scrunch it up and put it in your mouth. Then stand in the corner for 10 minutes thinking about all the hard work you put into that essay, and how you destroyed it so easily.

If you give this a go, tell me what you rolled and how it went!
IllDoWhatYouWant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to IllDoWhatYouWant for this post:
Old 10-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
Subboy100

Default Moved

During my corner time I moved three times. I will accept the next three dares that are pm'd to me.

Limitsiss, shit, blood, extreme pain
Subboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:17 AM   #3
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl did it for bad behaviour

WHAT TO WEAR

4. 45 minutes.

3. Standing straight with your arms beside you.

You must stay in the position the whole time! If you disobey that order and move, you must count how many times you moved and complete a punishment.

--> I moved 6 times

PUNISHMENT
3. You are to write on your body one degrading word for each time you moved. One you are finished, write a report and tell us the words you used, then post it to this thread.

I got naked immediately after the dare had been sorted.

then I had to go to the corner... for 45 minutes standing straight arms beside me...

Unfortunately i moved 6 times so my mentor forced me to write
slut, naughty, stupid, asshole, dunce, cocksucker
on my body and stay with those words written the rest of the day

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 04:26 AM   #4
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to do it again

WHAT TO WEAR
1. You've been a bad slut. Wear the shortest shorts that you own and a crop top. No underwear (or bra for girls) to be worn.

--> shorts and t shirt had been worn

6. Bad luck! 60 minutes!

--> ouch long and boring

6. Bad luck! You must put both hands flat on the wall, trap a coin between your nose and the wall, and stand on tip toes.
--> ouch a real challenge

PUNISHMENT

6. Unlucky! You must write on paper a 500 word essay on how you are a slut who disobeys orders. You must degrade yourself as much as possible. Once you have completed the essay. You will read it aloud three times, then you will scrunch it up and put it in your mouth. Then stand in the corner for 10 minutes thinking about all the hard work you put into that essay, and how you destroyed it so easily.

I moved (6 times) so i had to make the punishment
here is what i have written

I am the slut karl and as a slut i must obey… unfortunately i am not able to obey properly I am such a stupid slut i just cannot obey a simple order than doing corner time… I moved like the stupid donkey i am so i am now writing this essay and will go to the corner again. As i am a real slut my coc kwas aroused all the time during this corner time and this made me move from time to time. My master was there controlling my corner time so no way to avoid the punishment session of this dare. As a stupid donkey i write this essay naked, kneeling and having a dunce cap on the head to show my degradation. I will have to tell this essay 3 times at high voice in front of my master and two of his friends which will be really humiliating. But as a slut not doing a proper corner time I must be humiliated. I know after I finished this essay and after i tell it at high voice i will have to scruch the paper and keep it in my mouth for another 10 minutes of corner time. Angry, my master added and i will get a long hand spanking in front of his friends. I deeply thanks the author of that dare because it is exactly what i need for my training. As a slave i know i must obey to any orders my master give. I disobeyed moving during that corner time earning me this punishment. My ass will be red and violine and as i am stupid i will go commando during the rest of the week (ie one week). I will have to tell this essay at high voice every day before getting another hand spanking. The aim of that punishment is to let me understand what i am and how i must behave. I well know bad behaviour induce for me a proper punishment i must accept for my own good. After the second movement my master lowered my shorts so my ass was shown to everyone. As a slut i don't have any privacy of course but to be humbled that way in front of other people had been a great time of humiliating. I will try to better behave even if i know the standards my master wants me to target are very high so i will be punished again and again till i target them. I also know a public punishment is better for me because the humiliation is enhanced so the punishment is more effective. I already can feel m yass stinging thinking about the spanking i will get soon as i am close to finish that essay. I really have to thank again the author of that dare and the punishments he wrote for me especially. After the spanking and with that paper in my mouth for another 10 minutes corner time i will think about Him to thank Him.
Karl

Last edited by karlcane; 10-13-2014 at 04:45 AM.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:36 AM   #5
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

You will need a 6 sided dice for this dare.

WHAT TO WEAR

4. 45 minutes.

PUNISHMENT

4. You must complete a dare for every time you moved. You will ask getDare users for your dares.

good dare but it should get something more in punishment added corner time ,spanking x times servitude for x amount of time just sudjestions
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #6
kittysmaster

hmm good idea might have to make my submissive do this sometime...

Male/Dominant
kittysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #7
humili8me

I moved twice. I will do the next to dares pm'd to me

likes - toilet humiliation,, piss instructions, plugging, cum eating vomit, piss drinking, cbt

limits, , social media, face pics, permanent

kik me dares in my loves or likes (same username) and I will do them and send pics
humili8me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #8
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

WHAT TO WEAR

5. 50 minutes.

My master counts me to move 15 times !

PUNISHMENT
1. You are to slap your ass as many times as you moved. After each slap you must say aloud, “I disobeyed my order and I must be punished.” Once all the slaps are completed, you must write a report on your corner time and post it on this thread.

This corner time was effective. I first had to strip naked and take my master's dirty underwear in my mouth... 50 minutes is a long time especially in that position on my all 4 nose touching the wall and my ass up as far as possible... My master counts 15 move ! so I got 15 slaps while I said at high voice : I disobeyed my order and I must be punished

I'm ashamed and well punished

karl
Old 12-29-2014, 06:50 AM   #9
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

WHAT TO WEAR

6. Bad luck! 60 minutes!

4. Kneeling with your arms beside you.

PUNISHMENT

I moved 12 times said my master ! so it got 12 strokes of the cane saying for each one : I disobeyed my order and i must be punished...

" This corner time had been really long. 60 minutes kneeling in the corner hands beside me... a long time... as usual I first tried to count in my head but it came boring as time was going... then I tried to imagine punishment but here again the time was going so slowly... during that corner time I moved 12 times... my master was there checking my corner time so I could not avoid any movement without beeing seen... so after the corner time I received the payment for my bad behaviour during corner time : 12 strokes of the cane"
Old 01-01-2015, 12:40 AM   #10
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default My master loves this dare

WHAT TO WEAR

6. Bad luck! 60 minutes!

2. On all fours holding a coin to the wall with your nose.

PUNISHMENT

very long corner time indeed ! my master controlled it all the time and said i moved 14 times ! ! ! So i got 14 strokes of the cane saying loudly : I disobeyed my order and I must be punished... Thank You Sir for the next hard stroke"
this kind of CT is humbling... you are on your all fours nose touching the wall with a coin between the nose and the wall inducing you to have your ass up during all the corner time... usually when doing such corner time i begin to count the seconds in my mind... but I lost the count after let's say 15 minutes... then I imagined the strokes of the cane if I was moving... and I moved ! at the end it had been really hard to maintain the position due to pain in all body

thanks for that punishment

karl
Old 01-01-2015, 09:43 AM   #11
IllDoWhatYouWant

Loving the responses!
IllDoWhatYouWant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:51 AM   #12
silkysatin
getDare Devil

WHAT TO WEAR
4. It's warm outside. You are to wear your swimmers.
I wore a super shiny silver metallic bikini

6. Bad luck! 60 minutes!
I'm going to use the corner time by website app with 0% moving thresh hold

5. Standing straight with your arms reaching into the air.

PUNISHMENT
2. You are to write “I am a slut who cannot obey orders.” On a piece of paper as many times as you moved. When you are done you must write a report on your corner time and post it on this thread.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:11 AM   #13
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default My corner time report

For my corner time I had to wear my super shiny silver metallic bikini!

I then had to start my corner time. I had to stand there 60 minutes, so to make it more interesting, and so I didn't cheat, lol, I used the corner time by website app with a 0% moving thresh hold. For those of you unfamiliar with the app, it keep track of every time you move, adding time as it goes for each movement. A 0% threshold means absolutely no moving. I knew this was going to be super hard because I had to stand straight up with my arms in the air. The first 10minutes went well and I didn't move at all. But at the 10 and a half minute mark my arms were killing me and I was scolded constantly for the remainder of my time. My arms are still killing me! So, anyways, it detected movement a total of 830 times. Ugh! I never had to stand with my arms in the air before, and don't ever want it again, at least not for an hour. It is impossible not to move as your arms just start killing you.

So now I get to do some writing, make that a ton of writing!!! "I am a slut who cannot obey orders." 830 times!!! Ugh! Now ongoing to have a sore hand and cramped fingers to go with my sore arms. I will let you know when I finish my writing punishment and will even post a few pages on GD. I will also wear my super shiny silver bikini while I'm writing my 830 sentences.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin

Last edited by silkysatin; 01-26-2015 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Addition
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:32 AM   #14
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default once again

My Master imposed me a new sort...

WHAT TO WEAR

5. 50 minutes.

PUNISHMENT

It was really hard as usual... 50 minutes in that position is really hard ! no way not to move... Master counts 18 movements and made me write 180 times "I am a stupid slut who cannot obey orders"

thanks

karl
Old 01-26-2015, 05:58 AM   #15
toastywarm

I love this one! I don't have time now because I am off to work. I will try to do it tonight or tomorrow morning.

kisses,

tw

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus