Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-10-2015, 08:54 AM   #16
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

only took about 4 months too.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:20 AM   #17
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
only took about 4 months too.
The slut is sorry about this sir, the slut was busy with the work.
punish_clit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:22 AM   #18
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punish_clit View Post
The slut is sorry about this sir, the slut was busy with the work.
it happens, no worries
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:04 PM   #19
mftp

Stuff small hot peppers in your cunt and finish your chores!
mftp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #20
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mftp View Post
Stuff small hot peppers in your cunt and finish your chores!
Sir,
I did not have small peppers, I had some hot sauce, I poured some on my pussy and wore my panties back. But it started burning real bad within 15 minutes, the slut failed this task. The slut is ready for some more punishment.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:16 AM   #21
Makak

Cover q-tip with sauce and insert it into your peehole leave it inside 10 mins ane then pee.
Makak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:06 AM   #22
Newbietrying

Default Me too please.

Even reading this made me so, so wet. I need to be punished for being so horny all the time.
Can I take part in these tasks too? I love the ones which have been given here.
Newbietrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:20 AM   #23
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makak View Post
Cover q-tip with sauce and insert it into your peehole leave it inside 10 mins ane then pee.
Sir, i had never inserted anything my pee hole before. I was really excited and a bit scared to try this. I dipped the q-tip in the sauce and try to insert it in my pee hole by streching my pussy lips with one hand and inserting the q-tip by another. It was very difficult to insert it, i tried it multiple times and it made the sauce spread all around my clit, the sauce was making it burn like hell. And this made my pussy so wet and the burning of my pee hole made me want to pee so bad but i kept trying to insert it in my pee hole. But in the last i couldnt control it and peed all over the floor. But still my pussy was burning and i put some ice cubes to ease it up.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:21 AM   #24
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbietrying View Post
Even reading this made me so, so wet. I need to be punished for being so horny all the time.
Can I take part in these tasks too? I love the ones which have been given here.
Yes newbie i would love to do the task with you, would love to know ur experiences with these tasks.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:59 AM   #25
Newbietrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by punish_clit View Post
Yes newbie i would love to do the task with you, would love to know ur experiences with these tasks.
I'm wondering about which ones to do. :P
Already got a task list.
Newbietrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #26
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbietrying View Post
I'm wondering about which ones to do. :P
Already got a task list.
Oh share ur list here, my pussy has not got enough punishments
Old 09-14-2015, 02:17 PM   #27
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

Do this, I say all in one go:

grab 4 pegs/binderclips and string them on a cord, tie one end of the cord in front of the pegs so they are caught in the loop and the cord looks like a "6". Put 2 pegs/clips on each outer labia.
tie the remaining end to a full plastic water bottle, drop it.

tape your pussy open using 2 pegs/clips on each labia and taping those to your upper thighs. lie down, legs on an elevated position and put a generous amount of salt on your pussy and clit. masturbate with your fingers until you edge once. Reapply salt and repeat, do 3 edges. (if not followed by more dares, do 5 edges)

Afterwards wash off your pussy.

grab a clean scouring sponge, masturbate with the rough side of the sponge on your clit. 3 edges with 10 sec cooldown in between. Afterwards push the sponge into your pussy and twist it around until you turned it 5 times completely. (can keep pussy taped like in #2)

tape open like in #2
hit your clit 25 times hard with the back of your hairbrush handle.

remove clamps. hit your pussy, especially pussy lips 20 times with your paddle/ a wooden ruler.

put as many pens into your pussy as you can. then put in 1 more >
shove them in 4/5th, put a hairband around them so they keep aligned. Put on some underpants and pull up as high as you can, untily the pens cannot get in any further.
keep the pens in and wedgied by the underpants, masturbate until you came 3 times (the orgasm is part of the punishment, you will find out why)

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub

Last edited by smite2001; 09-14-2015 at 02:34 PM.
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 05:39 AM   #28
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by smite2001 View Post
Do this, I say all in one go:

grab 4 pegs/binderclips and string them on a cord, tie one end of the cord in front of the pegs so they are caught in the loop and the cord looks like a "6". Put 2 pegs/clips on each outer labia.
tie the remaining end to a full plastic water bottle, drop it.

tape your pussy open using 2 pegs/clips on each labia and taping those to your upper thighs. lie down, legs on an elevated position and put a generous amount of salt on your pussy and clit. masturbate with your fingers until you edge once. Reapply salt and repeat, do 3 edges. (if not followed by more dares, do 5 edges)

Afterwards wash off your pussy.

grab a clean scouring sponge, masturbate with the rough side of the sponge on your clit. 3 edges with 10 sec cooldown in between. Afterwards push the sponge into your pussy and twist it around until you turned it 5 times completely. (can keep pussy taped like in #2)

tape open like in #2
hit your clit 25 times hard with the back of your hairbrush handle.

remove clamps. hit your pussy, especially pussy lips 20 times with your paddle/ a wooden ruler.

put as many pens into your pussy as you can. then put in 1 more >
shove them in 4/5th, put a hairband around them so they keep aligned. Put on some underpants and pull up as high as you can, untily the pens cannot get in any further.
keep the pens in and wedgied by the underpants, masturbate until you came 3 times (the orgasm is part of the punishment, you will find out why)
Thank you for the task sir, I will be alone this Thursday and I would like to do it all so I will wait till then to complete this task.

Please give me some more tasks which I can do tonight.
Old 09-15-2015, 06:42 AM   #29
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

do the following punishments asap then

insert the lotionbottles into your cunt, then pull your pussylips together over them and clamp them together with 3 clothespins. wear like that for 15 minutes and make sure to move around a little during that time.
Remove clothespins without opening afterwards

stick 2 pens or similar into your cunt. lie on your back and spank your clit with a wooden spoon/ruler 15 times. (edit: may use the back of your hairbrush)
If the pens fall out, another 20 spankings.

pinch your pussylips hard and hold 5 sec. then move your hands away from your pussy (keep pinching) until you loose grip. Then pinch your clit for 10 seconds.

brush your cunt with a brush for 4 minutes, if nothing else available use a toothbrush with toothpaste. Focus on your clit but make sure you brush every inch of your pussy, also between the lips.

If you completed all of the above tasks, you may fuck yourself to orgasm with the largest item you can fit into your pussy. Fuck yourself hard and shove in as deep as you can when climaxing. Keep inside for at least 5 minutes afterwards.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub

Last edited by smite2001; 09-15-2015 at 07:05 AM.
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 11:42 PM   #30
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by smite2001 View Post
do the following punishments asap then

insert the lotionbottles into your cunt, then pull your pussylips together over them and clamp them together with 3 clothespins. wear like that for 15 minutes and make sure to move around a little during that time.
Remove clothespins without opening afterwards

stick 2 pens or similar into your cunt. lie on your back and spank your clit with a wooden spoon/ruler 15 times. (edit: may use the back of your hairbrush)
If the pens fall out, another 20 spankings.

pinch your pussylips hard and hold 5 sec. then move your hands away from your pussy (keep pinching) until you loose grip. Then pinch your clit for 10 seconds.

brush your cunt with a brush for 4 minutes, if nothing else available use a toothbrush with toothpaste. Focus on your clit but make sure you brush every inch of your pussy, also between the lips.

If you completed all of the above tasks, you may fuck yourself to orgasm with the largest item you can fit into your pussy. Fuck yourself hard and shove in as deep as you can when climaxing. Keep inside for at least 5 minutes afterwards.
I striped naked for this one and inserted 3 bottles in my pussy. It was difficult to stretch my pussy lips and close with a peg, I tried multiple times but as soon as I tried to get off they got off, causing pain. I put 3 clothes pin on each pussy lips and moved around with the bottles inside me I pushed them back when they were about to come out. After15 mins I pulled all 6 pegs without opening.

I took the bottles out and inserted 2 markers for the next punishment. I laid on my back and legs in the air, started spanking my clit, after 9 spanks my pussy became so wet that the markers were pushed out. I pushed them back again and spanked the clit 20 more times, but the markers fell out again one more time and I gave 20 more spanks, it was really painful and I was about to cry in between but my hungry cunt was enjoying it. I finished the last 6 more spanks and whore's clit is swollen and red.

My pussy was nice red and in pain by then, I again pinched and pulled my pussy lips and pinched my clit. The pain was making it so wet.

I took a toothbrush now, with the timer on I started brushing my pussy. For every 30 sec I changed the direction of strokes. Up to down, down to up, left to right and right to left. I brushed my pussy really well and hard, the toothpaste was little soothing for my swollen pussy in the beginning but as soon as the hard strokes of brush caused some bruising it started to sting.

I shoved a big bottle in my pussy now and started fucking myself so hard, I tried so hard to cum, I wanted to touch my clit to come, but it was so much in pain. I tried hard to cum by not touching my clit, but in the last I rubbed my clit really hard, the pain was not making me cum but I so wanted it. Rubbing it hard again again was a perfect combo of pain and pleasure. I came hard.

The slut is thankful for this punishment.
The following user says Thank You to punish_clit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, punishment, pussy pain, pussy punishment