Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-05-2018, 03:54 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Plug Person Above ~ Milovana Extremely Awesome Task ~

The site Milovana is an expert in producing interesting dare tasks.
You may not link to the teases from here though, but use "citations"
for educational purposes.

Do: Find a Milovana tease with a text that contains ONE dare
instruction. Copy and paste only the TEXT here, no links or images.
This is what the person above has to do! Then wait for your task...

You may never ADD any text, but you may
SKIP text that isn't important or necessary, or just doesn't
belong to the one dare you picked (the tease can have many dares).

Of course, hard limits are respected, unless indicated as "no limits"
by the person above!

Example:
Spoiler:
"I hope you have gathered the items, those are:
-dildo (2 is better)
-buttplug
-lube

Now, make sure you're all dressed up, shaven, and smooth. I hope your pussy is clean shaven like a good slut. Make sure it is as bald as possible.

Look at yourself in the mirror, admire how nice your ass looks, especially if its plugged. Take some slutty pictures focusing on your pussy and ass. Pose like a girl would. I hope you're keeping all of your pictures. Then you can look back at your transformation into the ultimate sissy slut!

Begin taking the plug in and out of your pussy. Use lube if you need it. If your don't have a plug begin pleasuring it with your fingers. Do it for a few minutes, enjoy it.

Now, if you have your plug in, take it out. I want you to begin riding your dildo like her. Say "My name is (your sissy name) and I love having my pussy fucked." over and over as you ride it. Ride it for a while, enjoy and savor the feeling of having your cunt filled. Your cock should be leaking when you're done with it.

Now bend over.

Begin to fuck your pussy while bent over. Take the other dildo and start pleasing it with your mouth.

Fuck your pussy and mouth. Start slow, but begin to work up the intensity. In a few minutes you should start being pounded in both ends.

After a few minutes of pleasuring the cocks, I want you to gag on the dildo in your mouth. Do that ten times, letting the drool run out of your mouth. Afterwards you may stop sucking that cock.

Take your free hand and begin playing with your freed clitty.

You may cum. But on three conditions. One, you must cum on the floor and lick it up. Two, you must cum while being fucked in your sissy pussy. And three, if you have a buttplug larger than the dildos, put it in after you cum.

Very good slave. That was your first true lesson on how to be a sissy slut."

Last edited by Bandana; 09-05-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
milovana, milovana.com, task, text