Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2023, 07:55 AM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default My getdare sub for a month.

In late February I posted an advertisement in the slave/master area on this site. I have done this before with little to no real connections. This time however it was different a sub inquired about a part of my as with a question than later told me she was interested but only for the month of March.

After a series of questions back and forth I accepted.
Through the course of the month we had many conversations all through pm’s and email.

Although she didn’t hit all my marks she was very willing to try and very obedient.

One thing early on is I wanted her to buy a white pair of normal panties. I didn’t tell her what it was for. Once she got them I told her to write my name as well as slutty things on then. I also instructed her to cut a hole near ass hole so she can install a butt plug. She did as she was told and I used them for tasks occasionally during the month. As a reminder of who is in charge during the course of her daily routine.

I have decided to post her reports and change her name to protect the not so innocent.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 07:58 AM   #2
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default V’s Panty Drawer

I will put this in three categories: sets, bra, panties.

Sets:
Some simple sets in different colors.
They have have full cup bras and panties that mostly resemble the hipster style. I have those in dark blue, deep red and black.
I also have some fancier sets (lots of lacy decorations).
One black themed with a demi bra and and cheeky style panties.
The same but with hipster style panties.
I also have on red and black set that has 3/4 cups and bikini style panties,
A Grey pink one with with plunge style cups and a thong.
And a complete pink set with 3/4 cups and bikini style panties.
And last but not least, a black and white set with shelf cup bra, open cheeky style panties (they have a slit from front to back), garterbelt and something like a thigh band for my neck.

Bras:
Some simple black and white full cups,
A white cami and two black sports bras.
I also have an old bra where I cut holes for my nipples. It's deep blue and was a full cup.

Panties:
3x black thongs. Stretchy material.
5x bracilian in red, blue, black
3xhippster in black
One pair as open panties. Judt imagine a pair of bikini style panties where the fabric is missing on the ass until just below my pussy and only the edges are left.

This is everything I have. All the stuff that's too small or too ugly is left at my parents.
Old 03-31-2023, 08:00 AM   #3
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #1

I remember you telling me I have to tell you once I cum.

I woke up this morning. Very horny as expected knowing g that my henna tattoos are finally in effect today and aren't o ly for show anymore but I'm really a slave until 3.31.23.
Thankfully I already thoroughly cleaned the cucumber yesterday evening so I can pull down my panties and pull up my shirt to expose my tits.
I didn't play around for long. Judt a little with my tits while my eyes are closed. Then I reached for the cucumber and pretty much just started fucking me with it. I came quite quickly, and afterward I just started eating it. Taking it as my breakfast. While eating absentmindedly with my body still exposed, I was already thinking about the lingerie set which will be my clothing today. Once done I started my morning routine with your add-ons.

Last edited by ShawnC; 03-31-2023 at 08:50 AM.
Old 03-31-2023, 08:51 AM   #4
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Henna Tattoo

I'm done with the henna.

In the mirror I saw myself in I right. The Form of my tits clearly visible and even the nipples slightly pushing through. The tops gets a bit looser after wards but is still skin tight. It's not very long so I doesn't reach down to my pussy.
Because if this the henna branding "Slave to Shawn" with "31.3.23" is clearly visible and exposed.

God it made me so horny doing this that I couldn't help from touching myself a few times. I still got about half of the henna left over if you want. Otherwise I have to throw it away.
Old 03-31-2023, 08:54 AM   #5
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #2

I will try to include quite a bit of details, but I might miss a bit.

Let's start with my dress. I was quite happy that I've had a semi bra since even a 3/4 cup would have been displayed. The dress is a basic sundress in yellow and. A few flower patterns. It goes to my knees and flares out not too much but still a hit. It also shows basically all the cleavage I have. From certain engles even the demi bra is visible. And I don't talk about the holders.

I drove with my car this time as a bus drive would have been an hours but the car is just 15min. Walking outside still felt a bit cold and I was happy I didn't have to walk too long outside I was already used to it as it took my apartment a bit to warm so it's comfortable to wear just the lingerie (this makes me feel very sexy btw).

I went to the internal coffee shop of the mall ordered a late machiato, I selected a secluded corner as my place and waited for the coffee. Is was checking out the clothing stores while waiting. I decided on C&A, H&M, and Mister & Lady. I also went to them in this order. But before that my coffee arrived and I started reading.

When I started to read I realized that I'm already quite turned on. My nipples would be showing through without the bra. About the story: I'm okay with the setting. Wasn't my favorite but It wasnt bad. It was just a bit hard to read from a female perspective. I reached about the middle of the second chapter before the coffee was finished. I checked out my soroundings permanently. This is probably why I only read to so little.
During the time some guy came a long and asked to sit beside me. He was nothing special, but even if he was I still would have turned him down, but it turned me a bit on.

Then I went to C&A, I just took 2 shirts and a jeans and went to the changing room.
There were about 24 rooms with heavy curtains going down to 4inch above ground. I was very nervous thinking about what the others would think if they knew what I'm about to do. I went to one in the back made sure the curtain was fully closed and started to undress. My nipples were stiff and my panties a little wet. I looked at my henna tattoos in the mirrors which turned me on even more. I brought my vibrator, simple purple one about an inch thick and 10 long. I pulled my panties to the side and started fucking myself. I had to be slow as I was pretty sure in the room beside me was someone and I didn't want to make sloppy sound. I was very wet. I tried turning it on on the lowest settings, but turned it of in panic as it was too loud. I continued with just fucking, but it wasn't enough to make me cum. After 5min I got dressed again, check myself in the mirror. I quickly left, put the clothes on the shelf a half run a way going Noone saw my red face or smelt the changing room fast enough to know what was Goin on.

H&M wa pretty much the same. I took anew jacket, shirt and scarf. But there way to many people to speed up enough to cum. I was really desperate now, leaving H&M I feared I wouldn't be able to cum.

In Mister&Lady I wasn't happy to see that the changing rooms where basically empty. This time I brought some red lingerie. Sadly as soon as I started. Fucking myself someone went in the cabinet beside me. I again slowed down very desperate, started playing with my tits more in hope of getting off, but nothing. The 5min were up, but I decided to wait for her to leave again. Which she did shortly after. I sped up new and finally came. My panties and crotch drenched in my juices.
I waited a few minutes to calm down. And left in a hurry. Not even checking if I was dressed properly. I hurried to my car and left for home as soon as possible. I also started to calm down while driving

Last edited by ShawnC; 03-31-2023 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:05 AM   #6
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #3

I decided to do it in the kitchen, so brought my vibrator with me. I freed my tits from the bra. Feel them slightly sagging with the lost support. The nipples still soft but after a few tricks they were as hard as ever. Then I dropped my panties. Then I got a t on my knees. Thanks infloo lr heating, and used a chair to support my belly.

My tits were hanging freely an I couldn't help but jiggle them a little. Then I took the vibrator put it on high and fucked myself. I felt the juices running down my inner thigh as I finally came. I put my bra and panties back on, making sure to catch the juice while I pull the panties up my thighs.
Old 03-31-2023, 01:20 PM   #7
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #4

I instructed V to set an alarm at some random times and one was very early in the morning and make herself cum.

First time cumming from the timed task. I was very tiered so I just woke up. Masturbated without even opening my eyes and went back to sleep.

Last edited by ShawnC; 03-31-2023 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-31-2023, 01:34 PM   #8
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #5

It's time to cum again in the timed series.
I wearing the pink lingerie set. Last time I cam ein my bed so this time it will be the livingroom.
I brought my vibrator and pulled bra and panties down.
I started standing, but soon decided to sit on the chair. My left hand played with my nipples while my right one fucked myself with the vibrator which was running on medium. I cam soon after.
Old 03-31-2023, 01:49 PM   #9
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #6

At some point I found out V has a friends with benefits partner. I will call him J. Later I also had some communication with him about his participation during the month.

Before it started, I texted him a little about how its gonna go. Then I made myself ready (light makeup), boots, leggings, plug, tshirt from yesterday and coat.
I was already very horny at that point.
Once I arrived I pretty much got started as soon as the door closed behind me. Got undressed, let him touch me while undressing. I got a few degrading comments about my bodywriting. Thankfully he's already used to it from me.
Then I got started with him. Plued his pants a little down and started sucking slowly. Btw it's about 19x5cm. After a while I started speeding up and went for him coming. I told he should cum on my cleavage and tits, and so he did after he pulled out of my mouth. I then turned around took my vibrator and got down on myself. He didn't hold back and slapped the offered ass. My plug was also pulled out. He also reached in front gave my tits a few Slaps whcoh sped up my time to cum. I came after a few minutes of fucking myself with the vibrator. He waited for me to calm down then stuffed my plug back in. Knowing that's that gonna be it for today he "urged" me to go back home.
Back home I took a shower
Old 03-31-2023, 01:51 PM   #10
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

V didn’t realize this but I decided early on that she was not going to have a real dick in her pussy but only in her other holes.
Old 03-31-2023, 02:32 PM   #11
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #7

Pretty basic.
Similar to cum #4 as i was very tiered.
I cum on the hallway this time.
Old 03-31-2023, 02:36 PM   #12
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #8

Shower

I made it pretty simple. I used the small dildo to fuck my pussy for a while, then I pushed it in my ass.
Bent over and pressed my ass against the wall to keep it in while using the vibrator on my pussy to make me cum
Old 03-31-2023, 02:37 PM   #13
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #9

Late night fun:

I turned the last light out and started undressing.
I felt very uncomfortable, especially imagining how I was being spied on. Which was quite hard.
I didn't manage to cum like that fast enough for me. Probably because I was a bit creepers out.
So I took a chair to sit down and speed which finally enabled me to cum.
Old 03-31-2023, 02:38 PM   #14
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #10

With J:

So I went there and asked him to leave the room for a moment.
Then I got naked on the bed. Only wearing g the plug and presenting my ass.
I told him to come back in again and traced my ass with his hands which teased me a lot. He also played a bit with the plug. Later he pulled it out and played it to the side. He lubed up his dick and put a cold drop in my asshole and started fucking.
He justed fucked me like that without any variation till he came in me. He waited a bit before he pulled out and stuffed the plug in it. He left again while I got dressed and made the walk of shame back home, still very horny and with cum in my ass.
Back home I didn't even undress properly and reached down there to make me cum. I shivered directly after and pulled the plug out while showering
Old 03-31-2023, 05:00 PM   #15
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #11

I'm currently still dresses in the top which nearly spills out my tits and the loose shorts.
The first thing it did was to grab my small plug, put a bit of lube on it, pull the shorts down, bent over and push it in my ass. Still cold.
The I pulled up my shorts which fell to the ground got my coat and put on some shoes.
I then packed the vibrator in a handbag.
The nearest public toilet that are still open at this time are in the university. So that's where I went. Quite cold outside atm. At it looks like I'm only wearing the coat as the shorts are to short to be seen.
Once I arrived I made sure no one was in here. Which wasn't likely but just to be sure. Then got into a stall and undressed. Standing there naked, only marked with my henna tattoos knowing I'm going to masturbate and cum because I was told to made me extremely horny and I bet I would start dripping if I just stood there with my legs spread a little. It was a bit cold though so I hurried up. I started the vibrator which was unusual loud in the empty toilets and started fucking myself. First from the front then I vent myself over and ducked myself from behind. I flicked my nipples a few times and came soon after.
I hurried to get dressed and return home.
This makes me feel like a slutty bitch

Advertisements
Kink Talk