Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-19-2022, 06:20 PM   #1
HermitBoy

Default Kik Ballbusting Dice UNCLE Version

Disclaimer: Never do anything you worry will bring you serious harm. Respect your body's limits and listen to what it tells you. If something hurts too much to do, no one can/should make you do it. <3

UNCLE!
Game as old as time. First one to wimp out due to the sting wins. But let's adapt it to kik ballbusting, shall we?

To Start:
Put in the phrase "Uncle Game?" to someone's kik to challenge them. Put if you're in, or would play with others who are already in, in the thread. Try not to just say "in forever", because posting a new post in the thread helps people know when you're around.

Put your kik in your signature or post. How long you're accepting challengers for.

The Game:
Use a rolling dice with friends room to roll dice with your opponent. The person who said "Uncle Game?" is the Challenge.

Roll 1d6.
1: Challenger loses the round. Sends Host video of the Challenger slapping themself in the nuts 20 times.
2: Challenger loses the round. Sends host video of the Challenger punching themself in the nuts 20 times.
3: Challenger loses the round. Sends host video of the Challenger punching or slapping themself in the nuts 40 times, Host's choice of punch or slap.
4: Host loses the round. Sends Challenger video of the Host slapping themself in the nuts 20 times.
5: Host loses the round. Sends Challenger video of the Host punching themself in the nuts 20 times.
6: Host loses the round. Sends Challenger video of the Host punching or slapping themself in the nuts 40 times, Challenger's choice of punches or slaps.

Then *Repeat*. If you lose a round and you don't think you can take it, you have to tell your opponent "UNCLE!" and admit your defeat.

The person who said UNCLE! must do a dare of the winner's choice. Masturbate and cum on cam? Use an anal toy? Use other fetish stuff? Respect your opponent's limits.

Edit: UNCLE! X//X I got my balls busted silly tonight and had to lose, I'm out for the night after getting my sac scrambled.

If you make me Uncle, you can ask me to cum on camera, eat the cum for you, use an anal toy, other spanking or foot related stuff, or punish my nuts MORE.

You can always suggest other punishments as well, I could add more versions here.

Who else wants to put their poor sack on the line~?

Edit: New kik is AlexHermit

Likes: Ballbusting. Dildo usage. Gag usage. Plug usage. Forced masturbation. Forced cum eating. Cam play. Exposure play. Strip games. Underwear inspections. Sissy dressup. SPH. ABDL (diaper stuff, #1 and #2). Watersports (external, swallowing).

Dislikes: Scat. Social Suicide. Public stuff. Exercise tasks. Ball tying. Penis hitting (slapping pinching etc). Showing Face.

Last edited by HermitBoy; 09-19-2022 at 08:21 PM.
HermitBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HermitBoy for this post:
Old 09-20-2022, 05:12 AM   #2
Ballbasher

This sounds fun. I'm in for this
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:39 AM   #3
SpecialSort

I’m game for any challenge. Best of luck, kik specialsort

Please vote - Lost bet thread

I devote myself to Goddess Lisa, I'll serve her anytime.
SpecialSort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 11:51 AM   #4
theblacksheep13

i'll be in for the next hour
kik: the_black_sheep13
theblacksheep13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:16 PM   #5
fiber7431

I am in
Kik: ray740131
fiber7431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 04:30 AM   #6