Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2018, 05:38 AM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Punish me 20/f

I'm going to be home alone all day and I wanted short term (like, at most a half hour) dares! Please respect my limits

Your "limits":
-My limits
-Each dare should max put at 30min
-No more than 25x spanks PER body part (left tit vs. right tit are '2 different body parts')
-You may post as often as you was as long as at least 2 other people post (my posts COUNT as 1)

Really looking for:
Clit Pain
Pussy Spanking
Ass Spanking
Orgasm Control (but not denial, I am required to cum 25x a day)
Nipple Pain

What I have:
Bullet Vibe (from VERY low to VERY high vibrations)
PonyTails (used like rubber bands)
A brush
A ToothBrush (NOT electric)
ToothPaste
IcyHot
Ice
Clamps
-"pinch" clamps
-Clover Clamps
-"flat" clamps
-Clamps on clothes hanger
Suction Cup (only 1 - used for nipples and/or clit)
Belt
Rubber Ruler
Bobby Pins
Small Comb
Small Binder Clips
Shoe strings
Multi-'pattern' Vibrator (6 different vibration 'patterns')
And other household items

Reports will come

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:11 AM   #2
Gmc2500ejw

Default Home alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon2k15 View Post
I'm going to be home alone all day and I wanted short term (like, at most a half hour) dares! Please respect my limits

Your "limits":
-My limits
-Each dare should max put at 30min
-No more than 25x spanks PER body part (left tit vs. right tit are '2 different body parts')
-You may post as often as you was as long as at least 2 other people post (my posts COUNT as 1)

Really looking for:
Clit Pain
Pussy Spanking
Ass Spanking
Orgasm Control (but not denial, I am required to cum 25x a day)
Nipple Pain

What I have:
Bullet Vibe (from VERY low to VERY high vibrations)
PonyTails (used like rubber bands)
A brush
A ToothBrush (NOT electric)
ToothPaste
IcyHot
Ice
Clamps
-"pinch" clamps
-Clover Clamps
-"flat" clamps
-Clamps on clothes hanger
Suction Cup (only 1 - used for nipples and/or clit)
Belt
Rubber Ruler
Bobby Pins
Small Comb
Small Binder Clips
Shoe strings
Multi-'pattern' Vibrator (6 different vibration 'patterns')
And other household items

Reports will come
You will first mix some icy hot and totth paste together. You will apply this mixture to your clit. Apply 1 pinchclamp to clit, and 1 pinch clamp to each nipple. Insert vibrator and turn on. Proceed to spank each tit across nipple with a wooden spoon 15 times each. I donot want you to cum until you start swatting your clit with the wooden spoon. At that point i want you to edge 3 times and then cum hard once.
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:28 AM   #3
bourbon2k15

How long should the clamps be on and do I spank them off or spank after removing?

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:33 AM   #4
Gmc2500ejw

Default Home alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon2k15 View Post
How long should the clamps be on and do I spank them off or spank after removing?
Clamps on whole 30 minutes. You will direct the spank directly on the clamps
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:04 AM   #5
bourbon2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmc2500ejw View Post
You will first mix some icy hot and totth paste together. You will apply this mixture to your clit. Apply 1 pinchclamp to clit, and 1 pinch clamp to each nipple. Insert vibrator and turn on. Proceed to spank each tit across nipple with a wooden spoon 15 times each. I donot want you to cum until you start swatting your clit with the wooden spoon. At that point i want you to edge 3 times and then cum hard once.
I mixed a healthy dalop of toothpaste and icy hot together and made sure they were well mixed. I generously coated my clit. There is still a lot of the mixture left so I put it into a plastic baggy for future use.
The burning started quickly and harshly and I had a hard time adding the clamp to my clit because I had the urge to close my legs! Once I had the clamps on I put in my strongest vibe and oh god was it delicious!
I was like this for almost the whole 30min (as these clamps can be loosened some, I made sure I wasn't over clamping my soft clit!) I didn't want to do the spanking until I was properly sore and ready to cum. I did edge twice during this time but I usually need clit stim to actually cum so there wasn't too much of an issue waiting it out
The spanking sucked! I made sure all clamps were tightest before spanking and the nipple ones didn't fall off! I was soaking wet so the clit clamp came off after 5 spanking but I didn't stop! I edged once more (for the 3) and then rubbed my clit softly so I could cum and endes up pushing out my vibe!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, clit, nipple, orgasm control, spanking