Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2021, 03:48 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19 f bedtime tasks

Tell me what I should do at night before I go to bed or tell me how I should sleep/what I should wear when I sleep

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:57 PM   #2
lill
getDare Sweetheart

you should try and wet your diaper while you sleep for at least a week. 30 min before bed, put on a diaper nice and snug, and do what you feel like( watch some tv, or something similar to relax.) while you drink 32 oz of water or tea. then go to bed no matter if you need to go potty. if you wake up in the night, make yourself go back to bed, totally ignore your body telling yo use the potty. a few nights of this and you should be wetting yourself in your sleep in no time. warning, this could lead to bed-wetting out of diapers as well.

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:14 PM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lill View Post
you should try and wet your diaper while you sleep for at least a week. 30 min before bed, put on a diaper nice and snug, and do what you feel like( watch some tv, or something similar to relax.) while you drink 32 oz of water or tea. then go to bed no matter if you need to go potty. if you wake up in the night, make yourself go back to bed, totally ignore your body telling yo use the potty. a few nights of this and you should be wetting yourself in your sleep in no time. warning, this could lead to bed-wetting out of diapers as well.
Thank you. I will begin this process tonight, and I'm super excited. I've never intentionally tried to wet the bed during my sleep before.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 05-05-2021, 08:35 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Just before you go to bed, insert your inflatable dildo and pump it up as much as you can. Take note of how much. Each night pump it one higher than the previous night.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:07 AM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Just before you go to bed, insert your inflatable dildo and pump it up as much as you can. Take note of how much. Each night pump it one higher than the previous night.
Should I sleep with it inserted?

Old 05-05-2021, 12:35 PM   #6
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Yes dear yo have to keep it that way and add nipples clamps if possible
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 10:57 PM   #7
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Yes you should. You have pussy stretching as a like, so let's get you nice and stretched. Tell us how many pumps you reached.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:02 AM   #8
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lill View Post
I’ve done this for two nights so far. I haven’t been successful yet, but I’ve come pretty close. Each time, I wake up right as I start to pee and accidentally stop myself. Hoping for success tonight.

Quote:
I started this last night. I didn’t want to push things too far, so instead of pumping it as far as I could (6 pumps) I only did 3. (The toy only can pump 8 times and I don’t want to move too quickly). You can feel free to give me a punishment for not pumping it up as much as possibly if you feel like I need one.

Old 05-06-2021, 01:17 PM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I started this last night. I didn’t want to push things too far, so instead of pumping it as far as I could (6 pumps) I only did 3. (The toy only can pump 8 times and I don’t want to move too quickly). You can feel free to give me a punishment for not pumping it up as much as possibly if you feel like I need one.
As it can only go to 8 then that is fine, but you must give daily updates until you get to the 8.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #10
diapergirl67

Quote:
As it can only go to 8 then that is fine, but you must give daily updates until you get to the 8.
Okay, I will post daily updates, and each night I will pump up one level. However, tomorrow night I am sleeping at a friend's house, and would prefer not to sleep with the inflatable in. Am I allowed to skip a night, or is there something I should do to make up for that?

Old 05-06-2021, 04:01 PM   #11
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should wear a good nights at your freinds and try to use it still
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 04:18 PM   #12
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siraaron View Post
I think you should wear a good nights at your freinds and try to use it still
Sorry, this is a little bit too risky for me. I'd have nowhere to dispose of it, and goodnites leak really easily

Old 05-06-2021, 04:25 PM   #13
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

What about this on your sleepover: you wet a minute amount of pee in your panties just before you go to sleep, and then touch it with your fingers. Change only in the morning. Would you dare to do that?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 04:32 PM   #14
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

Ok thats understandable and dont blame you their
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 04:34 PM   #15
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
What about this on your sleepover: you wet a minute amount of pee in your panties just before you go to sleep, and then touch it with your fingers. Change only in the morning. Would you dare to do that?
Sorry, this is still a little bit too much for me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bed time, bedtime, night, sleep, sleep dares