Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-26-2021, 02:42 AM   #1
jawitt

Talking Bedtime Banana diaper hold dare

This dare will help you experience helplessness of being forced to mess your diaper in the middle of the night!

You'll need:
- One Banana, yellow, but firm. Just coming out of it's green phase
- One suppository
- Lube
- Water
- Powder or cream
- (optional) One enema
- One Diaper

The Method:
You want to begin close to bedtime.
To make it easier, you may start off with an enema to clean out your ass, but if you want a messier and better result, feel free to skip this.

Drink some water. This is only because the use of a laxative relies on drawing water into the rectum which could lead to mild dehydration. Plus it can make you pee your diaper too!

Take some lube and a glove and stretch out your asshole a bit. You can use a buttplug if you like but you want to be able to hold the banana later.

Peel the banana and break it into two. You want to use something like a knife, thick straw, or the handle of a fork or spoon to clear out enough of a hole to fit the suppository into one banana half where you broke it off.

Take the half with the laxative and insert it pointy end first. It may be a little difficult but this is why we had to loosen up first. You don't want the banana to mush and break upon entry.

Next take the second half of the banana and insert it.

Finally, apply power or cream to prevent any rashes while doing this dare. Then diaper up and head off to bed!

The Result
As you sleep, the bananas will slowly warm up and become mushy inside of you. This will allow the suppository to come out of the banana and into your rectum.

The laxative will do it's job, and with a banana sitting there ready to come out, you'll be woken with an urgent need to poop. Just standing to go to the toilet could lead to a messy ending. You'll have no choice but to mess yourself and be left to sleep in it for the rest of the night.

Please let everyone know your results for this dare or if you have any alterations or variations!

Bonus: Extreme!
I urge you to try this as above first, but if you want to take things up a notch, you could add a second banana or second laxative, or not do a number 2 for 24 hours before this dare which would make things very messy indeed!

Just remember that the whole point is to be woken up at an early hour of the morning with a sudden urge to poop, and adding more could make you cramp up and need to go too early.

Happy diapering!
Discord: Jackson3#3999

Likes: Diapers, wetting and messing, chastity, dares, bondage, enemas, limited public wearing
Limits: Face, friends/family, very messy, Major/exposed/visible public
Have: Diapers+stuffers, onesie, Suppositories+castor Oil, vibrator, chastity cage, hollow, inflatable butt plug, Lovense butt plug and cock ring. Cheap ebay bondage gear kit, dildo
jawitt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to jawitt for this post:
Old 05-26-2021, 10:16 AM   #2
Gayboy0021

I’ll try this and report back!

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 11:38 PM   #3
Kylethellamacorn

I plan to try this!! I just need to get to the store and purchase some more suppositories.
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 05:43 AM   #4
jawitt

Quick update, I am doing this dare now.

First thing, the suppository split the banana open when I put it in the banana. It fell out upon insertion. I'll have to use a thicker, greener banana next time and stretch my ass a little more!

The idea is the delayed release of the suppository so I'll have to see how it goes just normally interested.
Hopefully it doesn't act to fast!

Likes: Diapers, wetting and messing, chastity, dares, bondage, enemas, limited public wearing
Have: Diapers+stuffers, onesie, Suppositories+castor Oil, vibrator, chastity cage, hollow, inflatable butt plug, Lovense butt plug and cock ring. Cheap ebay bondage gear kit, dildo
Old 06-08-2021, 07:55 PM   #5
YourEnemaLover6969

All I have is one banana and a bunch of suppository. Someoneone want to modify this for me

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 01:59 AM   #6
Abdl colin

Hey I'm going to do this tonight I will give a update if it's done
If you want a picture of it add me on Snapchat colin_king2001
Abdl colin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:08 PM   #7
Abdl colin

I have done it i woked up at 2 o clock and before I even know what happened my diaper was already filing I get up and set 2 steps when i feel everything slide in my diaper it's so full and I'm getting back to bed.
Abdl colin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 12:19 AM   #8
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I’m going to try this

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 04:32 PM   #9
Artdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdl colin View Post
I have done it i woked up at 2 o clock and before I even know what happened my diaper was already filing I get up and set 2 steps when i feel everything slide in my diaper it's so full and I'm getting back to bed.
was it sub first then banana
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 11:14 AM   #10
Artdawg

i did it last night and i got nothing to come out what should i do
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 03:27 PM   #11
brandie-cd

I lose in the loser has to .....diaper edition and have to do this dare tonight with an extra banana in my ass. prebaration is ready and if you want see some pics and videos of it kik me.i also have frozen the banana with the suppository in it so that it will not break while inserting.
will report back in the next days.

HARD LIMITS: scat, public, illegal, permanent damage, long term dares, family, outing myself,full face, most time anal, extreme pain, ball punching-slapping , sockgag
No real orgasm allowed - only ruined or forced by estim
kik:cd_brandie

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92162
If you wan't remotely control my estimdevice KIK or PM me.
brandie-cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 06:05 AM   #12
jawitt

Good idea didn't think of freezing a banana with the suppository in it.
Good way to make a more effective timed release.

I'd probably freeze A half and put the other half in at room temp so it isn't so cold down there!

Kik: jawitt_1

Old 06-30-2021, 06:45 AM   #13
brandie-cd

A little report how everything went this night.
As told yesterday i prebared the first banana with the suppository in it by freezing it a little and also was beginning to drink some water. Second i did a short enema because shit is a hard limit. After that i crossdressed and inserted the banana with the suppository after the outside from the banana wasn't anymore frozen. It slided in without some lube because of the freezing and melting a little it was some kind of slime on the outside. Than the next banana was pushed inside also and this made me very horny because it felt so humiliating. Next i was putting on my diaper and Pantyhose and sipped the rest of my 1 1/2 liter of water. After around of 1 hour i felt asleep. The next thing after 3 hours of sleeping was that some cramps in my stomach were wakening me, and i had the feeling i can not hold the banana anymore. I jumped out of bed to rush to the toilet. Opened the first door and an other cramp hited me but could hold everything in. Had to walk 30 Steps to the next door before my bathroom and was thinking yeah i make it to the toilet. Opened the 2 door and there only 4 steps away the toilet-door was in sight - but as i tryed to open the 3 door everything was spoiled in my diaper with strong pressure and after that i also did lose controll of my bladder. My face turned bright red and i realized that i lose and have to sleep the rest of the night in my messy peed diaper. So i went back to bed and needed an hour to sleep again. In the morning i was happy to come out of my steame-slushy pee-bananadiaper and cleaned myself.
sorry for the bad english.
Maybe i will do this again sometime.

HARD LIMITS: scat, public, illegal, permanent damage, long term dares, family, outing myself,full face, most time anal, extreme pain, ball punching-slapping , sockgag
No real orgasm allowed - only ruined or forced by estim
kik:cd_brandie

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92162
If you wan't remotely control my estimdevice KIK or PM me.
brandie-cd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brandie-cd for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 06:51 PM   #14
YourEnemaLover6969

So I don't have any more Bananas but I do have about 40 suppositories

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 01:28 PM   #15
the_diaper_darer

I’m definitely gonna try this dare. I love the idea of being helplessly made to fill my diaper and sleep in it, adds a new meaning to the term “slept like a baby” hehe.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, banana, diaper, messy, sleep