Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-08-2020, 06:07 AM   #31
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Trophy Gym dare report (25/01)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Sure will do! I usually do the cycling and stepping machine, sometimes treadmill and resistance machines. But happy to try anything! It's not a huge gym but has most of the usual equipment. (there are cameras but it's usually quite empty!)

Yes sir! Will go to the gym soon and post an update.

Also the cone shaped toy is huge!! May need to work up to it a bit
Gym report 25/01 - I went to the gym wearing a butt plug and and dildo under my tight yoga pants and top that showed part of my stomach. I went into the chaging rooms and edged twice before I heard someone else come in. I kept touching myself but was too scared to make noise lol. So I went out into the exercise room (I had to remove the dildo but kept the butt plug).

I did some cycling for about 30 min - the hard seat forced the butt plug further inside me. I then did some squats with weights (luckily the tight yoga pants kept the plug secure!) and went back into the lockers to edge again. There were two other girls inside so I kept quiet while touching myself. I came once more then went back out to the gym. I did 10 mins on treadmill before I felt the plug slipping, so swapped to the rowing machine. Once I was feeling nice and sweaty, I went back home (touched myself again in the lifts!) and came in the shower at home.

Will definitely be doing more gym related dares!! Thanks for your ideas!!

Amy x
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:12 AM   #32
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Well if you need a break for your nipples again at some point, make two zippers at least 5 long each on the underside of your tits. Get them all in place first, then remove both in quick succession. And a different good location for another time would be your inner thighs, and make them longer there
Sorry for the delay - report from 25/01

I removed my nipple clamps twice during the day for an extended time (more than 1 hour) so set up zippers as requested. I used weak clothes pegs that didn't hurt too much, and set up 5 starting from the bottom of my tits down to just above my pussy, with a string running between them tied to the top peg.

First time I just yanked off by hand, one after the other. It was quite painful but not too bad. Second time I tied the string to a door handle and slammed it shut, which yanked off (almost) all the pegs - that one was much worse!!

Thanks for your punishment

Amy x
Old 02-08-2020, 06:16 AM   #33
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
OK well since you think 100 spanks is not a lot, then lets up this to 500 spanks. That should make you ass nice and red!
Hey BigPhil - sorry for the delay in posting a report (happy to accept any suitable punishment... although not more spanking yet as my b/f will see!)

25/01

I still couldn't manage to work out the stockade... I tried to get it set up but I couldn't get myself secure and at the right height for the spanking machine... sorry...

However I did give myself 500 spanks on my ass (plus 100 on my tits)... wow this was painful! My ass was left all red with huge welts and bruises. i increased the level from 5/10 gradually to 10/10 over the 500 spanks to my ass. For my tits I went from 4/10 to 7/10 and was almost crying!

I had to drink shots of alcohol during the session to try and numb the pain, although I loved every second of it - thank you!!

Amy x
Old 02-08-2020, 06:21 AM   #34
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Position training

every good slave needs to know the basic positions by heart
stand in each of these positions, for 30s, 10 times while calling its name first
do it naked and with something in your ass and pussy, if one of them falls out, spank ass 20 times and put it back in without using hands to hold it

Thank you for your dare and so sorry for the delay in posting a report.

On 25/01 I performed your dare by standing (wearing just a collar, small butt plug and vibrating egg in my pussy) for 30s. The egg almost fell out for the wall position, so I caught it and spanked my ass 20 times with my hand, then replaced the egg and repeated the position.

My favourite position was 'Collar Me'. What's your favourite?

Thanks - Amy x
Old 02-08-2020, 06:26 AM   #35
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMlover View Post
Get naked then put on your highest heels, insert your lovesense plug (choose a vibration pattern you enjoy) and put on your nipple clamps. Edge until you are nice and wet, then stand with your legs as far apart as you can then insert your vibrator. Hold that position with you hands behind your head for 15 minutes (or longer if you're feeling brave!). Every time you drop the vibrator you must spank your pussy hard 5 times per drop (i.e. 5 for the first time, 10 for the 2nd etc).

If you feel like you want a challenge then I have a pissing/piss denial one for you too (I know it's a dislike but no-one has posted one yet )...

Set a timer for 2 hours. Drink a 2 litre bottle of water as quickly as possible then change into high waisted skinny jeans and your highest heels/boots. You may not remove or unzip/unbutton them until the timer goes off. Continue going about your day as normal. If you're feeling confident you can add a plug or clamps as you wish!

After an hour has passed, drink another litre of water. If you make it to the 2 hour timer going off without wetting yourself, congratulations, you have escaped.

However, if you have to pee during this time (which you may have to do multiple times), you must stand over/in a basin or bowl and wet yourself without removing your jeans or heels/boots, so by the end you will likely have soaked jeans and shoes full of pee. If this is the case, you must then go to the shower and tip the bowl of pee over your head fully clothed. You may then have a shower but you cannot remove your jeans or heels until you have washed your hair.

Enjoy, if you have any issues or would like anything changed, feel free to pm me
Last report to catch up on... sorry again for the delay WAMLover!

25/01

I tried this your dare again 2 weeks ago and happy to report the outcome was a bit 'wetter' than last time!

I drank 3 litres of water and waited another 70 mins before drinking another 1.5 litres... by this point I was already bursting but was committed to stay until 3pm. Unfortunately around 2.30pm I knew I couldn't hold it so I got into the bath on all fours, still wearing my panties (sorry I couldn't do it in jeans!) and pissed myself over a bucket.

I then tipped the bucket (which was about 1/4 full) over myself and quickly showered!!

Hope you're happy!

Amy x
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:
Old 02-08-2020, 07:15 AM   #36
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart Going to the supermarket soon... any dares?

Hey everyone, I'm off to the supermarket soon to buy a few things, including a cucumber, alcohol and ginger...

Let me know within the next hour anything else I should buy (and what I should do with it) and any conditions for while I'm outside!

FYI the supermarket has customer toilets

Amy x

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs
Old 02-08-2020, 08:24 AM   #37
Max1328
Account Banned

Probably I'm too late to tell you what to buy. But you the things you want to buy are useful too.

Take the cucumber and stick it inside your pussy. Take a mark on the cucumber with your fingernail at your pussy entrance. Pull the cucumber out again and cut it on the mark so it has the right lengh to be worn under your panties.
Peel the ginger and put it in your ass. Make sure to let some of the ginger stick out, so it don't get lost inside you.

When the burning in your asshole starts, pull you panties up and start to dance. Dance the burning away while singing "I'm a vegie slut".

The dancing makes it worse isn't it. So why not cool yourself a bit. Take the ginger out and apply some alcohol on your asshole and pussy. Rub your clit until you've edged 3 times and cum with the cucumber still inside. Eat the cucumber afterward, no washing allowed.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 05:43 PM   #38
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
Probably I'm too late to tell you what to buy. But you the things you want to buy are useful too.

Take the cucumber and stick it inside your pussy. Take a mark on the cucumber with your fingernail at your pussy entrance. Pull the cucumber out again and cut it on the mark so it has the right lengh to be worn under your panties.
Peel the ginger and put it in your ass. Make sure to let some of the ginger stick out, so it don't get lost inside you.

When the burning in your asshole starts, pull you panties up and start to dance. Dance the burning away while singing "I'm a vegie slut".

The dancing makes it worse isn't it. So why not cool yourself a bit. Take the ginger out and apply some alcohol on your asshole and pussy. Rub your clit until you've edged 3 times and cum with the cucumber still inside. Eat the cucumber afterward, no washing allowed.
Thanks Max! Report below:

I went out to the supermarket earlier today, wearing nipple clamps underneath my coat. It was about a 10 min walk, when I arrived at the shop I headed for the toilets. In the cubicle I edged myself, then changed my panties (to a g-string thong) and wedgied myself... I then put on my clothes and selected the required items. On the way back my nipples were hurting too much so I removed the clamps in public.. hopefully noone thought too hard about what I was doing inside my coat! lol

Anyway, when I got back home I lubed up the cucumber and inserted it into my pussy (I had picked a thick one so I was quite full!). I chopped off part of it so it could stay in my pussy while I cut the ginger. I inserted the cut ginger root into my ass... and within a few seconds it started to hurt like hell!

I wore my panties to hold the cucumber and ginger in place and started to dance, shouting "I'm a veggie slut!" ... after about 5 min of dancing I removed the ginger from my ass (it still hurt tho!) and dabbed some peach schnapps on my asshole and pussy... didn't feel anything from the alcohol but then I started rubbing my clit and using the cucumber as a dildo to edge x3. When I finally came, I removed the cucumber, took a bite from the end then chopped up the rest and made an omelette it tasted pretty good actually! FYI I still have half the cucumber and 2 more roots of ginger left.

Thanks for the great dare, hope you liked the report!

Amy x

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:
Old 02-10-2020, 08:33 AM   #39
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Seeing as you have two roots of ginger left. Cut them both, one for your ass and one for your pussy. Now roll a die. You have to edge that many times before you can take them out.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:49 AM   #40
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Seeing as you have two roots of ginger left. Cut them both, one for your ass and one for your pussy. Now roll a die. You have to edge that many times before you can take them out.
Thanks SerBlack!! Just done this. My ass was probably more painful as I've been punishing it for the last few days already lol.

I rolled 3 so edged 3 times in my living room. The first one took some time then #2 & 3 followed soon after.

Amy x

Old 02-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #41
asslovR

Send a message via Yahoo to asslovR
Default Bum art

Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing), pic/vid of you doing it OR a FULL WRITE UP, and leave the drawing somewhere public
asslovR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 08:38 AM   #42
Pcktrippin

Smile Chastity device

Hey Kinkyamy - Love that you ask for dares. Hope your chastity device has a lock with a key. Next week end, before your boyfriend leaves for the day, put on your chastity device and lock it. Just as your boyfriend is leaving give him the key and tell him he will need it when he gets home. Hugs to ya!
Pcktrippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:23 AM   #43
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcktrippin View Post
Hey Kinkyamy - Love that you ask for dares. Hope your chastity device has a lock with a key. Next week end, before your boyfriend leaves for the day, put on your chastity device and lock it. Just as your boyfriend is leaving give him the key and tell him he will need it when he gets home. Hugs to ya!
I think this chastity belt procedure should be routine for whenever you're alone.

But your spanking machine, what sort is it? Robospanker and SpankOMatic are the main ones I know, and Robospanker incorporate a bench that can lock you in magnetically for up to 15 minutes while it spanks you? Is it that one?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, humiliation, kinky, pain