Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2024, 03:10 AM   #631
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

A small update:
You remember i made this small quiz for them with a fake name as result + a new phone number i got just for this ♥️ one of them (my boss) tried to call me, i didnt pick up, instead i texted back „no calling, just texting“ and the nerd just texted me asking for who i am lol (didnt answer yet) ♥️ so both found the number and seem to be interested ♥️

How should i use this new power haha?♥️ many new possibilities come with this (for example pic and video sending instead of placing them in their mailboxes ♥️
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-21-2024, 03:38 AM   #632
Caya
getDare Devil

Well with your next public dsre you get the chance to tske a few New pics. Why not send them one These pics first.

Oh and are there any Updates on the Sex toys and 3d Adams?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 07:05 AM   #633
FolDae

I could still recommend setting up a videocall via a new account. Strip for them, do what they want you to do. Tell them they have 15 minutes of control. I would recommend wearing a mask to not reveal your identity, and maybe some kind of sheet or curtain to not reveal too much of your room which they can use to recognize you.
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 12:49 PM   #634
merkwurdigliebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
A small update:
You remember i made this small quiz for them with a fake name as result + a new phone number i got just for this ♥️ one of them (my boss) tried to call me, i didnt pick up, instead i texted back „no calling, just texting“ and the nerd just texted me asking for who i am lol (didnt answer yet) ♥️ so both found the number and seem to be interested ♥️

How should i use this new power haha?♥️ many new possibilities come with this (for example pic and video sending instead of placing them in their mailboxes ♥️
Something you could do in line with answering the question the nerd asked you would be respond by asking who they think/want you to be so that they can provide some options and you can determine if they are suspicious of you. If they give an ambiguous answer like "someone I went to school with" or "someone I work with", you could press for what her first name is and offer to pretend to be her (if they mention you).

That way you could role play as yourself and be able to get them to tell them what they would do to you under the guise of them playing out a fantasy without realizing they are actually fulfilling the fantasy. Same would go for your boss so you can learn what he would do to you if he could.

Last edited by merkwurdigliebe; 01-21-2024 at 12:54 PM.
merkwurdigliebe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to merkwurdigliebe for this post:
Old 01-21-2024, 03:08 PM   #635
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Ask them what they want to see you doing...or evn better...what they would do to you if they had the chance. Ask them if they have shown anyone the photos.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 04:10 PM   #636
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkwurdigliebe View Post
Something you could do in line with answering the question the nerd asked you would be respond by asking who they think/want you to be so that they can provide some options and you can determine if they are suspicious of you. If they give an ambiguous answer like "someone I went to school with" or "someone I work with", you could press for what her first name is and offer to pretend to be her (if they mention you).

That way you could role play as yourself and be able to get them to tell them what they would do to you under the guise of them playing out a fantasy without realizing they are actually fulfilling the fantasy. Same would go for your boss so you can learn what he would do to you if he could.
This is ingenious!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 09:27 AM   #637
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Well with your next public dsre you get the chance to tske a few New pics. Why not send them one These pics first.

Oh and are there any Updates on the Sex toys and 3d Adams?
Still in progress ♥ Rough 3D models of them are finished but not printed yet ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolDae View Post
I could still recommend setting up a videocall via a new account. Strip for them, do what they want you to do. Tell them they have 15 minutes of control. I would recommend wearing a mask to not reveal your identity, and maybe some kind of sheet or curtain to not reveal too much of your room which they can use to recognize you.
Maybe maybe, but later haha ♥ Slowly driving them crazy is better then just rushing it ;P

Quote:

I will give this a try for sure ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Ask them what they want to see you doing...or evn better...what they would do to you if they had the chance. Ask them if they have shown anyone the photos.
The last one and this one will be done today ♥ Ill write a message asking for who they think i am and what they would do to me, then i ask who theyd love me to be ;P Cant imagine my boss picks me haha at work i act soo innocent ;P And the nerd probably doesnt even had me in mind for the last 5 years... ♥ But i also can act to be someone else haha will be funny if one of them actually talks to the real person then lol ♥
Old 01-27-2024, 04:09 AM   #638
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The last one and this one will be done today ♥ Ill write a message asking for who they think i am and what they would do to me, then i ask who theyd love me to be ;P Cant imagine my boss picks me haha at work i act soo innocent ;P And the nerd probably doesnt even had me in mind for the last 5 years... ♥ But i also can act to be someone else haha will be funny if one of them actually talks to the real person then lol ♥
Okay i got the answers on what i asked them ♥

My direct Boss:
He said he has actually no clue who i am and hes really wondering if i am somebody he knows ♥ I replied saying: "Well, yes we saw each other at least once so far ♥ Maybe you know me, maybe not ;P" ♥ In a second message right after this one i asked "who would you like me to be?" ♥ Later he answered saying: "Youre making me so curious... Why are you doing this by the way? What do you mean by 'who would you like me to be?'?". I said: "Why? Because i want to drive you crazy ;P I mean, i could act and pretend to be whoever your dirty kinky mind desires ♥ Maybe someone of your friends, a hot woman you always wanted to fuck, a working colleague or whatever you want ;P" ;P He answere late that evening just saying "Holy shit okay im in! How about you act as if you were my personal slutty assistant? That could be nice. I then asked: "Okay boss, im all yours ♥ How can i help you? ♥"
Theres no further conversation so far :/

The nerd:
He already asked who i am, so i just asked back "who do you think i am?". He said "I dont really know, but you seem to know me, otherwise why would you do this to especially me?"... I asked "So who do you have in mind? Tell me! ♥"
He answered: "Marlene or Anna... Both look quite similar" (Well i dont know the Marlene he means, but i know Anna: Same Hair color and length, about same body type (thin, athletic, about same boob size, same size in general)... so i can understand why he thinks i could be her when he never saw my face and also never saw her naked) So i replied "Haha you got me... im Anna *-* But i wanted to drive you crazy because i think youre hot, but nobody should know! It wasnt planned to let you ever find out its me *-* We can keep chatting and play here like before and as long as nobody suspicious anything this can keep going, that also means, when you see me somewhere, even when were alone, dont talk about all this! So what do you want to do know?" He replied the next day: "Really? Prove it! Send a pic of you naked including face" (I then sent a pic of me naked without face) ♥ I said "As i said, if anybody finds out you got anything to do with me, all this will stop, that means no face pics" He said "oh youre so hot *Fire Emoji* Id love to not only see but also feel that body, can we arrange that?" I just said "maybe ;P"
Thats all so far ♥

What do i do next? I actually dont want to chat with them for too long since its not thaat fun... i prefer driving them crazy using my body in reallife or pics/vids, but not telling them like "yeah you can fuck me come here" lol *-* I guess for the nerd would be a good time to get my wooden box with me inside so he can fuck me am i right? But if he already "knows" who i am, why would i hide my face when we fuck lol, that could be a problem in future, im not sure if i can really make him believe that im Anna + If he talks to Anna its over for sure haha *-* The fact that i call my boss "boss" now and pretend to work for him like i actually do (even when im normally not his assistant) is kinda hot, because it feels kinda close to what i do at work haha ♥ (i call him by his name not by "boss" at work btw) ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-29-2024, 03:14 PM   #639
merkwurdigliebe

Quote:
Okay i got the answers on what i asked them ♥

My direct Boss:
He said he has actually no clue who i am and hes really wondering if i am somebody he knows ♥ I replied saying: "Well, yes we saw each other at least once so far ♥ Maybe you know me, maybe not ;P" ♥ In a second message right after this one i asked "who would you like me to be?" ♥ Later he answered saying: "Youre making me so curious... Why are you doing this by the way? What do you mean by 'who would you like me to be?'?". I said: "Why? Because i want to drive you crazy ;P I mean, i could act and pretend to be whoever your dirty kinky mind desires ♥ Maybe someone of your friends, a hot woman you always wanted to fuck, a working colleague or whatever you want ;P" ;P He answere late that evening just saying "Holy shit okay im in! How about you act as if you were my personal slutty assistant? That could be nice. I then asked: "Okay boss, im all yours ♥ How can i help you? ♥"
Theres no further conversation so far :/

The nerd:
He already asked who i am, so i just asked back "who do you think i am?". He said "I dont really know, but you seem to know me, otherwise why would you do this to especially me?"... I asked "So who do you have in mind? Tell me! ♥"
He answered: "Marlene or Anna... Both look quite similar" (Well i dont know the Marlene he means, but i know Anna: Same Hair color and length, about same body type (thin, athletic, about same boob size, same size in general)... so i can understand why he thinks i could be her when he never saw my face and also never saw her naked) So i replied "Haha you got me... im Anna *-* But i wanted to drive you crazy because i think youre hot, but nobody should know! It wasnt planned to let you ever find out its me *-* We can keep chatting and play here like before and as long as nobody suspicious anything this can keep going, that also means, when you see me somewhere, even when were alone, dont talk about all this! So what do you want to do know?" He replied the next day: "Really? Prove it! Send a pic of you naked including face" (I then sent a pic of me naked without face) ♥ I said "As i said, if anybody finds out you got anything to do with me, all this will stop, that means no face pics" He said "oh youre so hot *Fire Emoji* Id love to not only see but also feel that body, can we arrange that?" I just said "maybe ;P"
Thats all so far ♥

What do i do next? I actually dont want to chat with them for too long since its not thaat fun... i prefer driving them crazy using my body in reallife or pics/vids, but not telling them like "yeah you can fuck me come here" lol *-* I guess for the nerd would be a good time to get my wooden box with me inside so he can fuck me am i right? But if he already "knows" who i am, why would i hide my face when we fuck lol, that could be a problem in future, im not sure if i can really make him believe that im Anna + If he talks to Anna its over for sure haha *-* The fact that i call my boss "boss" now and pretend to work for him like i actually do (even when im normally not his assistant) is kinda hot, because it feels kinda close to what i do at work haha ♥ (i call him by his name not by "boss" at work btw) ♥
Has your boss messaged you anything else? What has he referred to you as? If he doesn't refer to you by a first name, you should tell him it would be unprofessional to not refer to you by your first name. When he asks what your first name is, see if you can get him to pick the first name of someone he works with. The goal would be to see if you can get him to pick your name to refer to you as (or maybe you discover he picks someone else you work with) and not arouse suspicion so that he thinks he's role-playing with someone pretending to be you and not realize it is actually you. You could then send him a short video of you playing with one of your toys while moaning.

To help keep suspicion off of you, you could schedule a pic/video to be sent to him when you know you'll be in a meeting with him. If he gets a notification and looks at his phone when it is sent, you may be able to tease him a little by asking him what it is and see if he gets flustered.

If there's a way to set it up, you could also have a "performance review" meeting with him over webcam. You'd wear a mask to help hide your identity and would be dressed as if it is work (although not anything you've actually worn to work) and then he would then be able to guide you towards stripping down and playing with your toys so he can give you a review.

Are there any times when you see the nerd around? You could also get a pic/video ready and then when you see him around, you could schedule a message to go to him in a few minutes and may be able to see him when he gets it as well.
merkwurdigliebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 05:41 AM   #640
Sluttysoni

Any new updates on it Miss
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 04:35 AM   #641
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Has your boss messaged you anything else? What has he referred to you as? If he doesn't refer to you by a first name, you should tell him it would be unprofessional to not refer to you by your first name. When he asks what your first name is, see if you can get him to pick the first name of someone he works with. The goal would be to see if you can get him to pick your name to refer to you as (or maybe you discover he picks someone else you work with) and not arouse suspicion so that he thinks he's role-playing with someone pretending to be you and not realize it is actually you. You could then send him a short video of you playing with one of your toys while moaning.

To help keep suspicion off of you, you could schedule a pic/video to be sent to him when you know you'll be in a meeting with him. If he gets a notification and looks at his phone when it is sent, you may be able to tease him a little by asking him what it is and see if he gets flustered.

If there's a way to set it up, you could also have a "performance review" meeting with him over webcam. You'd wear a mask to help hide your identity and would be dressed as if it is work (although not anything you've actually worn to work) and then he would then be able to guide you towards stripping down and playing with your toys so he can give you a review.

Are there any times when you see the nerd around? You could also get a pic/video ready and then when you see him around, you could schedule a message to go to him in a few minutes and may be able to see him when he gets it as well.
at the moment im looking how i can arrange this ♥ Just as an small update for you ♥
Old 03-02-2024, 04:07 AM   #642
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Small update: I keep sending pics and chatting with both ♥ Its actually common that they tell me what they wanna see and i show it to them ♥ They both have no clue who i am (i guess) and both really enjoy it! ♥

We need to somehow level this game up a bit *-* It needs to stay exciting for them, for you and for me ♥ I wanna hear your craziest ideas of what i could do, without exposing who i am ♥ What do you want me to do for them?
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 03-02-2024, 11:16 AM   #643
Sluttysoni

Do some body writing and keed that writing on you when you around them try not to hide too much, like let one letter expose hehe
Rules

Till post #2892
Old 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM   #644
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
Do some body writing and keed that writing on you when you around them try not to hide too much, like let one letter expose hehe
But that would hint that i am the one chatting and sexting with them *-* Thats exactly what should not happen ♥
Old 03-02-2024, 11:48 AM   #645
Sluttysoni

Then just keep them hidden under clothes so there is always a risk
Rules

Till post #2892