Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Boba

Send a message via MSN to Boba Send a message via Yahoo to Boba
Default My redemption dare!

Hi all!

To fill you in; I'm a member on a naked dare site, and I gave myself the dare last week of locking myself out of my car naked, and having to cross a quietish road at 11pm to get the keys back. I chickened out of it, and so I did this one instead. This account is also posted on the other site, but I thought it deserved an outing on getdare too, so please enjoy it

Well, I was so disappointed with myself for failing my last self-appointed dare, that I decided to give myself another one. I was driving home from a job, through the beautiful countryside about an hour from home, when a naughty idea crept into my head. I'd actually pulled over due to receiving a phone call, but once I was off the main road and onto the little side road, I noticed the tree cover and thought, 'hmmm...'

It was this afternoon, about 1:00pm. The the day was, and still is, very bright indeed, and quite warm and sunny. I drove down some country lanes for a while, past some farms, cottages, and more side roads, til I found what I thought was a good spot. I parked at the side of the road, on a grassy clearing, leaving space for cars to get by. On one side (my side) of the road was a bit of a clearing, but wooded with plenty of trees. You could still see the road from about 20-30 metres away, unless of course you were crouched behind a tree. On the other side of the road was a low fence, separating the road from a huge open field. My idea was this: I would check to see all was clear, then hide my car keys as far into the wooded area as I dared, behind a tree. I would then return to my car, take all of my clothes off (shoes and socks too), get out, and lock the door behind me. I'd have to go into the wooded area to get my key back. It's not as daring as some things I've seen/heard on Beach Club, but considering it was in the middle of the day, and I would be locked out totally naked for a few minutes at least, I thought it was worth a go

I hid the keys, got naked in the car (after much mirror checking to watch for cars!) and locked myself out. Wow, that feeling when the door clicks shut is still no less intense! I got cocky though. I felt alright standing next to my car totally nude, so I thought I'd wander into the road for a bit, to see what it was like. I checked left and right; nothing coming.

No sooner had I stepped into the road, warm tarmac under my bare feet, than something terrible happened.... a car came!!! If I hadn't glanced to the left when I did I wouldn't have even seen it coming! The noise was covered by general traffic from the other main roads not too far away so I didn't even hear it. I caught a glimpse of the front appearing around the corner, further up the road, and for a second I was frozen with fear.... I was naked in the middle of the road, at lunchtime! My first thought was to get into the car, but of course I couldn't... so I sprinted into the wooded area as fast as I could. I ducked a branch and crunched so many leaves under my bare feet! I reached the tree I had hidden my keys next to (thankfully they were still there) and peeked out from behind it, crouched down, covering myself as best I could.

The car approached mine.... and started to slow down. My heart caught in my throat. I couldn't believe it. The driver must've seen me! Or at least, caught a glimpse of a naked bum disappearing into the woods. I could see the driver looking out of their window, in my direction; it was an older woman, black, hair tied back, in a silver car. She crept the car along, past mine, past where I was hiding.... then sped up and drove away. I hid in silence for a few moments, but then it occured to me that she might turn around and drive back for a closer look, so I got up quickly and ran back to my car, clutching my keys. Shaking, I let myself in the passenger side, threw on my t shirt, and drove away as fast as I could. As far as I could see, no one followed me!

So yes, that was my redemption dare. And I was almost certainly seen, naked in public.

Oh, and I drove the rest of the way home bottomless, which was a bit scary too!

Hope you enjoyed my story, as much as I enjoyed almost getting caught!

Boba
Boba is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk