Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Default CFNM Experiences

One day during the summer between 4th and 5th grade my neighbor’s mom, Mrs. Klein, took the day off from work so she could take me and her kids to the beach. I was best friends with Chris who was two years younger than me, we did everything together those days. Anne was Chris’s older sister, she was a grade below me, but we were only about six months apart in age.

That summer things started to change in me. I was just starting to find girls a little interesting and not completely annoying. Anne was just starting to develop and her growth spurt was really beginning to take off, which annoyed me because she was now taller than me, even though she was younger than me. She got to go on all rides at the fair, while I would get rejected for some because I was not tall enough. When she would wear a t-shirt, her newly formed nubs would just barely protrude and disrupt her shirt. This new phenomena would constantly catch my eye and spark my curiosity. Growing up, up to this point all the girls that I saw without shirts on looked just like me, flat chested. There was nothing to be interested in. But now that I saw these nubs beginning to develop, I couldn’t get them out of my mind, and would constantly think about how I could get a glimpse of this new hidden treasure.
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

I take it the CFNM part comes later. I can wait.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Up to this summer, we would all go out and run around in the sprinklers on those really hot summer days, and Anne would sometimes wear a full bathing suit, but she would also sometimes just come out in shorts with no top. Though this was normal and I could care less because at that point she looked just like me and Chris. Those days were now over, and as hard as I would try, it was impossible to catch a glimpse of Anne’s new hidden treasure she had hiding under her blouse. I would try walking into her room when she was changing, but her door would always be locked now. I would suggest she take off her top when we were out playing in the sprinkler, “because it would be like old times”. But she was definitely not having any of that. She did not want to share her new protuberances with us boys.

This was driving me more and more mad as the summer went on, but the one thing that would keep me somewhat sane was knowing in the back of my head that during our childhood she had never seen what I had between my legs. I knew she had something I definitely wanted to see. But I had something that she had never seen, and if she wanted to keep her chest a secret, well I would return the favor and keep her from ever seeing my privates. I had three sisters and they had never seen me naked and I had never seen them naked. My parents were very good at giving each of us our fair privacy. So in my mind, Anne was in the same boat I was, she had never seen a boy’s privates and was just as curious and frustrated as I was for never having seen what a boy looks like between his legs. Yes, we have all seen babies getting changed, but what was eating at us was the curiosity of what people our age look liked like beneath their clothes.
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk