Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb Stuffing - A Simple Semi-Public Dare

Most people, at least in western cultures, have seen/ read about stuffing. In general it's the act of stuffing the bra (female) or the crotch area of the underwear (male) with one form of padding or another to make the area appear larger for...well, you know the reasons.

This dare is simple enough - females stuff your bra cups and males stuff your crotches to make them appear larger. How much larger. Well, I'll leave that up to all of you deviously daring stuffers out there, but the intention of the dare is to over-stuff. Not to the point of being able to see the stuffing, of course, but enough that people stare. Practical joke big. "Is that normal?" big. "You stuffed, you little f*cker!" big. Make it BIG if you're daring enough and don't waste this at home - unless you're having a fair-sized gathering at home, then go for it.

GUYS: I'm afraid this is a touch more daring if you find yourself using a urinal with whatever padding in - but kudos if you still use that urinal.

EVERYONE: This is extra embarrassing if you end up in a change room and have to take off the stuffed undergarment - kudos for that, too.

LADIES: I don't know enough about how that would affect your normal life to point out any specific oddities for y'all...sorry...

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

I really like these and I may do them! Good job!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chest, crotch, embarrassing, large, stuff