Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
collegekid1204

Default Do You Believe in the Heart of the Cards?

Yes, very nerdy reference in the title, but putting that aside....

This dare can be done anywhere, and I'm sure some people have done this dare before but I'm adding my twist to it! You should have on hand a deck of cards (with the Jokers, it will make your life so much easier). Bonus points if you can do this dare somewhere public.

Shuffle the cards and choose a number of cards to draw a day. So if you say the number is 2, you must draw at least 2 cards a day. Do not look at the order of the cards. Whatever card you draw, that is how many edges you must do. (5 = 5, 10 = 10, J = 11, Q = 12, K = 13). Aces and Jokers allow you to cum right away without edging.

This is a game that would probably be done best on its own, so that your orgasms depend on how lucky you are. This is a game of orgasm control and denial, so if it's not for you, don't do it! For those of you who like orgasm control/denial and are willing to gamble and leave it up to luck, please play! You may either report here or PM me. Oh, and the more detailed the reports, the better.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards, chance, luck, orgasm control, orgasm denial