Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
bruffyT

Default 5 things...

list 5 things you'd love to do but is seriously frowned upon and would never really happen. These things have to be realistic but just something you'd never actually get to do (a contradiction I know! but i think you get me) also say why you want to!

mine...

1 - Suck off a 65+ - just to say that I did!
2 - Walk through my town centre mid day completely naked - i'm a nudist at heart and would love to be seen
3 - Have sex with my college student teacher - he's hot ok!?
4 - Suck of a shop assistant behind the counter as he serves a costomer - the risk makes me really excited
5 - Make out with my cousin's fiance - again he's hot
bruffyT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bruffyT for this post:
Old 02-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Humm.... interesting.

1. Get off with my twin - I don't have a twin but I always thought that was immensley hot.. >< we might both need to be slightly sexier tho ^^ to make it really awesome.

2. Public Glory Hole/being used in public like that by complete strangers - Hot idea, I'd love to! and thrilling but I never would just because it seems like the perfect way to catch something nasty :s

3. Be raped - hmm... I have an interesting history with this one <.< My master wants to rape me.. as in fuck me and force me be a tool for his pleasure, used only to please him. The problem is... I want him to do that too.. or want that done to me... but... that very fact kind of makes it impossible >< we are still trying to overcome that.

4. Get fucked by a horse - Yea O.O... mm.. I like big things ^^'I uhh... like getting my ass savagely abused and love getting completley and utterly filled with cum.. I've even dabbled with the idea of zoophilia in the past and I'll confess here and now (as I have once or twice before on the forum) that I think I'd do a dog.. but a horse just seems.... too dangerous X3

5. Keep using bigger and bigger toys - You have now idea how much I want to get a toy that's even bigger than the ones I have already, even if only a tiiiny bit but just... no! I don't want to be stretched any wider.. I want to be tight.. a struggle that feels so hard to win XD lol.

Good thread! I didn't think I could think of 5. I thought I'd just do them all lol! this was stimulating ^^ thank you.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default buffy t

buffy t, you say you are a nudist (naturist) however you say you want to be seen. as well the all the other ones in ur list, means you are into voyuerism, and extibitionism.

naturism, is about the body not being something to be ashamed of. showing what was naturally given to you. has nothing to do with being seen naked.

dont get me wrong, you could very well like both, as i do. i like the thrill and humiliation of being naked in front of other clothed or naked people. huge turn on. but i also like to go to nude colonies and beaches...
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

1. For 24 hours, be a slave to someone who had a crush on me, but I blew off. (I can think of a couple people)

2. Watch my brother have sex with his girlfriend, and possibly let them watch me have sex with her brother.

3. Be in a chastity belt with a keyholder I trust (a couple people come to mind, my sister, my best friend, the guy I have a crush on, the girl I have a crush on, or, scary, my ex.)

4. Blow a total stranger.

5. Be a stripper at a private party.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
6u3k
Account Banned

1 get fucked by a k9 and equine
2 have my cock/balls turned into a pin cousin
3 b a diaper slave
4 b gang raped
5, get yiffed to death literally
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #6
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieK View Post
1. For 24 hours, be a slave to someone who had a crush on me, but I blew off. (I can think of a couple people)
Love this idea, so i'mma steal it! :3

2. Glory hole.
3. Be spanked in public for all to see.
4. Be blindfolded and touched/used by anyone who wants to.
5. Be gangbanged by my boyfriend's family.

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:14 AM   #7
Qazaz

Great post

1. Have a harem of slaves serving me they would all be ridiculously good looking and crave my attention. There would be a pecking order and the number 1 slave would be the mistress to number 2 etc (probably 5 or 6 would suit) they would be cruel to each other and I would watch on cctv

2. Have a threesome - strangely just doesnt seem to be something that will happen

3. tie my slave up and have a dog lick her to orgasm watch ing the humiliation as she cant stop the orgasm but how conflicted she is that a dog is doing it to her

4. be able to quit working and be served by a slave or 24/7

5. Admit to my friends that i am a sexual deviant.....
Old 02-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticsToEden View Post
Love this idea, so i'mma steal it! :3

2. Glory hole.
3. Be spanked in public for all to see.
4. Be blindfolded and touched/used by anyone who wants to.
5. Be gangbanged by my boyfriend's family.
2. Would this be your mouth, pussy or asshole available as the glory hole?
3. I'm thinking you "accidentally" get your hands and head lock in a stocks somewhere -- just by chance you are wearing a short skirt without panties that day!
4. Above scenario -- since you can't turn your head, you can't see who in the public "mob" is in which of your holes and with what!
5. The entire family? Dad? Yes! Brother? Yes! Mom? maybe. Sister? Yes! Family pet? Okay?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
SubtleSlut

Uhg too hard to choose! There's so many fantasies that will just never come true... I'll just list the first ones I think of.

1. Being locked in stocks, blindfolded and gagged, in a public square. Someone above already said this but it's definitely high in my fantasy list! It's also really similar to my glory hole fantasies, so I guess this is a two for one.

2. Be entertainment at a private party. Could be anything they want, from a nude waitress, to an under-table blowjob provider, to a dancer, to foot rest, laying on the table as dessert to be had, or laying on the table as the tray for holding up their food, etc.

3. This is kind of a mix of multiple fantasies, but basically being a slave. Whether I'm kidnapped, sold as a child, whatever. Having to learn my place as property to an affluential family, or being an entertainer in a harem, etc.

4. Living my kinky life in public, and having it be normal. Imagine a world where sex isn't repressed and sexuality and fetishes are accepted etc. One of my fantasies with this is that I'm walking down a street with a dominant, wearing casual clothes nothing special, and we bump in to a friend of his and they start talking. I wait for a while and listent patiently, when his friend asks about me the dominant explains that I'm about to participate in a session with him. His friend comments on my appearance or something, and my dom tells me to expose my self so his friend can get a better look. I do and of course everyone walks by and either appreciates or ignores the situation, there's nothing wrong with what's going on. The fantasy of course goes on from there, but I won't hog the thread with it, haha.

5. Own a sex club. It would work better in the word of my last fantasy, but you get the idea. One part night club, one part strip club, one part brothel, etc. A place for people to live out their fantasies and find people in to the same things they are.

That was fun, thanks!
-SS
Old 02-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #10
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
2. Would this be your mouth, pussy or asshole available as the glory hole?
3. I'm thinking you "accidentally" get your hands and head lock in a stocks somewhere -- just by chance you are wearing a short skirt without panties that day!
4. Above scenario -- since you can't turn your head, you can't see who in the public "mob" is in which of your holes and with what!
5. The entire family? Dad? Yes! Brother? Yes! Mom? maybe. Sister? Yes! Family pet? Okay?
2. Mouth. Maybe pussy.
3. I was thinking more being with my boyfriend (or a fantasy 'Master') and his friends, and doing something to annoy him, so he decides to spank me in front of them.
4. Very true!
5. Dad; oui. Brother; definitely. Brother's girlfriend. Mom; maybe. And the boyfriend too, of course. I love the idea of my boyfriend telling them about what I like in the sack and them all commenting on me, as well as doing anything they can to humiliate me.

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #11
daredare1

decisions decisions

1: Spend the day naked, just walking around everywhere

2: A week in slavery to somebody that fancied me (i know this has been said but it is too good to pass up)

3: Masturbate whenever i wanted in public, if i ever felt the urge, just pull it out and start pumping it

4: Go swimming in a girls one-peice or bikini, ive worn them in private but never swimming

5: Raped by a gang of women, just for the thrill

dislikes: family, public, illegal, social, anal destruction

24/M/UK
daredare1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

1. I would love to finger my younger sister. She is hot, and someone should treat her right after all of the dum guys she dates
2. I would really want to have have sex with a dog, I just though it would be interesting
3. Get on a level where me and my sisters could walk around the house naked, both of them have nice bodys (curse the social standards)
4. Wear a dress to school
5. To be a girl for a month so I could experience everything (but birth) they go through

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 02-19-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Thought of a fith
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
notagain

1. Give a blowjob while the guy is taking a shit
2. Get blackmailed into sucking a cock
3. Drink a glass full of cum
4. Fuck everygirl n the world
5. Be able to suck my own cock

Dislikes: family, public, ice in ass,permanent

Maybe: piss, cum,anal
22yrold male
notagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #14
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

1 - Pee on a girl. - Just a kink.
2 - Have sex with a woman while her husband/boyfriend watches us. - I get off while dominating a passive third party. That's just hot.
3 - Have sex with a catholic school girl. - I went to a Catholic high school and was a 'good boy' who never had sex while there. I always thought the girls were so hot in their uniforms. I never had a chance to sleep with one when I went to school, but this is harder and more and more unrealistic the older I get.
4 - Have sex with a mother and daughter. - Naughty, naughty!
5 - Have a complete stranger offer, then give me a blow job. - I love blow jobs, and one that I would not have to work for, or make any effort would be awesome. Just get head then leave.

Last edited by GoogleMaster; 02-19-2012 at 08:18 PM.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
Whitechapel44
Account Banned

1. Have 10 girls all piss on me, full bladder.
2. Go to school or a mall, completely naked
3. Be tied up naked by a group of girls and have them sit on my face, pussy bare, and put things up my ass.
4. I liked the idea above, about being a sex slave for a crush. Soooo that. 24 hours, completely naked, sex slave for a girl who has a crush on me.
5. Be tied up naked to the back of a bus and have the bus drive around the city
Whitechapel44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk