Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-20-2018, 02:58 PM   #2281
WannaBeDared

The bullies threaten to turn you into the principle for having drugs. You deny so they push you into an empty alley way and start to do a strip search. They rip off your clothes and tell you to bend over. They force you to by pushing you to the ground, and keep you there by pressing on your back with their foot. One of them starts to insert a thick finger inside ur asshole, going in dry. They feel around but conclude they cant find anything, so they figure the drugs could be deeper in. The dude with the longest, thickest dick starts to push into your asshole after just spitting on it a few times. You protest but he starts to fuck you, trying to go deeper and deeper. After he has finished his load (you can do a light water enema) , finding nothing they are angered and spank your ass cheeks and dick 30 times each, per person (4 guys so 120 spanks to your left cheek, right cheek, and cock)

Likes: spanking, edging, (forced) pain, ice, anal, insertions, dice

Dislikes: toothpaste on me, nipple torture, humiliation, wedgies

Major Dislikes: messy, anal for a long time, toothpaste in my ass, diapers, enema cramping

Limits Unless I Change My Mind: public, cam, pics, scat, pee drinking, toothpaste in my pussy

Spoiler:
Dare me anything you want and ill do it ;) respecting limits.. but yea I'll do anything, try me
WannaBeDared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 04:39 PM   #2282
Furious_beast
Account Banned

The bullies exchanged your gym clothes with A cinderella outfit so you must Wear it to gym
I'm not using get dare very much but I still want a master to control my life offline and online
If I can't do something I will simplify it so I can do it
Xdressing items: www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13637
I don't have toys
Furious_beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:31 PM   #2283
SissyPanda

A group of females find you in the girl's bathroom! They completely strip you, and force you to wear nothing but panties! They give you an atomic wedgie, and then put some lipstick on your ass that reads "GIRL". They steal your clothes as well, so you have to wear nothing but panties for 2 hours!

And feel free to send me dares! :3
PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78128
SissyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:46 PM   #2284
Colonel_Wedgie

The bullies find you in the bathroom about to take a dump. They tackle you to the ground, strip you and put you in a diaper. They only let you out once you have peed 5 times and shit twice in the diaper.

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #2285
Glam&Gore

The bullies find you in a locker room completely naked and take your clothes except a diaper. You are now forced to walk around in a diaper all day nothing else.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:23 PM   #2286
denon12
getDare Devil

A bully forces you fully clothed into the bathroom. You must give yourself 3 swirlys, gargling the water in between.

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:34 PM   #2287
Drockett

Wedgie self hard every hour
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:36 PM   #2288
Erad01

The bullies force you to wear panties as your underwear for a day, and only allow you to pee sitting down.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:55 PM   #2289
denon12
getDare Devil

The bully forces you to cum only on the floor. Whenever you do so, you much wipe your face in it, then lick it all up. Let your face dry!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:38 PM   #2290
Furious_beast
Account Banned

the bullies force you to put on three layers of pantyhoses for the duration of the day, have way through they come and make you put on another 3. (if don't have that many, substitute for leggings or stockings or something else like that
I'm not using get dare very much but I still want a master to control my life offline and online
I don't have toys
Old 01-22-2018, 01:55 PM   #2291
Wedgienator101

The bullies kidnaps you and takes you to their place, after that they hang you up by a pair of panties and takes turns spanking you, they let you down after 20 spanks each cheek, and then they put you in a shoulder wedgie and sends you home, wich is a 15 minutes walk.
Wedgienator101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:57 PM   #2292
Fredblogs

The bullies get hold of you in a locker room at school they strip you naked and hide your underwear and put baked beans in your shoes they make you redress including the shoes without socks and will only return your underwear after an hour lunch squish baked beans around your toes.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #2293
Furious_beast
Account Banned

the bullies grab your underwear, fill with mud then hang you on a tree, they then put on you a bright pink item of clothing on you
I don't have toys
Old 01-23-2018, 01:07 PM   #2294
Colonel_Wedgie

The Bullies find you going into the woods. They strip you down to your tighty whities and throw the clothes in a mud puddle. They then force you to shit yourself and give you a hanging wedgie from a tree in the same underwear. After 30 minutes you are left down and have to go home in shit-covered underwear and muddy clothes.

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:17 PM   #2295
Dark_light30

You really, really have to pee (wait till you really have to go) You head into the bathroom and are immediately tackled to the ground on your face and are forced into a painful jock lock wedgie. To make matters worse your hands are also bound. You try to call for help but jist get laughed at as you cant hold it anymore and piss all over your clothes. Theu let you go after a couple mins laying I'm your own puddle but make you clean it up with your shirt and make you wear those clothes for the next hour.

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dark_light30 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie