Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-10-2018, 07:27 PM   #16
fitredhead

It does make it difficult to know what one is getting into, chatting-wise. I'm not ashamed. So there I am.

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Scat, Urine, Impact Play, Social Suicide, Face pics
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:22 PM   #17
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I don't think I would ever put it as a real female and definitely not someone I know from like Facebook. It's a small world and that's a damn easy way to get caught :P

But I have mine as a female right now because that's who I wish I could be perceived as.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:11 PM   #18
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

When I signed up for this website over two years ago, it was the first "adult" website with a community that I ever signed up for. I was really into wax play then, so I chose a picture that best represented my interests at the time: a lovely woman with a back covered in candle wax.

I don't give out wax dare as much as you used to, but the profile pic has grown on me, and it feels like a part of my identity on here. Frankly, I would probably not recognize some of my posts for a few seconds if I ended up changing to a new profile pic.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:49 PM   #19
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Why do so many of the guys on this site put a girls pic as their avatar? - Mine
is not of a girl

Are you ashamed of what you look like? - Yes, I am at times. And it would
cause some huge problems at work if they knew this was me!!

Or do you secretly wish you were a girl? - Sometimes. I would like to try it
for a day or so to see how much better it is.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:00 PM   #20
subforfun86

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi all

Why do so many of the guys on this site put a girls pic as their avatar?
Are you ashamed of what you look like?
Or do you secretly wish you were a girl?

Hugs
Sandy.
I definitely want to be a girl, though sadly I wasn't born as a girl and probably never will be.
Am I ashamed of how I look? No, as a guy I think I do just fine it is just a too big of a risk for my carreer to post pictures of myself.
The avatar I use represents the part of me I always wanted to be... And yes in case you are wondering, I'm a bit of a slut...
Old 03-09-2018, 07:11 PM   #21
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

They just put a picture of something they like to look at. As most of the users here are straight males, those pictures tend to be of girls. There are also many sissies here which do it for the obvious reason.

Personally I don't think it's a big deal. I have done it myself too in the past.

No, I'm not ashamed of what I look like but I would be ashamed and embarrassed if anyone found out that I am on this site. Thus, I am here to be anonymous so really can't use my own picture. And the majority of users feel the same which is why they don't use their own picture either.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:50 AM   #22
subforfun86

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi all

Why do so many of the guys on this site put a girls pic as their avatar?
Are you ashamed of what you look like?
Or do you secretly wish you were a girl?

Hugs
Sandy.
As some of you might know, I'm currently on a vacation while full time crossdressed. Supprise
After a few days of adjusting, I got to like being outside crossdressed and all. So after putting in some thought, I decided to take Sandy's "advice" and changed my avatar to a picture of me on my holiday
It's right before doing a dare, so yes I look like a slut...
Old 06-12-2018, 05:36 AM   #23
sadist87

Personally I just dont care. I am male irl I just think the pic I'm using is sexy but I don't mind changing it

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:30 PM   #24
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
I figured it was just how tanked this site is for sissys.

Hmmmm. Thinks to self.
It seems that way, but the sissys are more bolder than the sub girls, so they seem to stand out more.

It seem the majority of the girls have gone quiet because they are tried of being asked the same old 2 stupid questions when they post. Can I be your Master (Even thou she doesn't even know him). And will you be my Mistress (Even thou she clearly defines herself as a sub). Then when she says No, she gets a shit storm from the guys.

I had girls PM me, because of my punishment thread, and I check out their profile, they have like 20 posts, and have been here for like 4 years.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:38 PM   #25
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
This site is not for sissies.

Any site you put online, unless you do something like name it something that requires you to be straight to enter and constitute a bannable offence to lie about your sex or to hit a member of the opposite sex.

Anyway, just limiting it for sissies would be a loosing strategy, since sissies require gay or bi masters or switches.

No, the reason is a different one.

Why there are so few women here.

Woman do not tend to look online for their dates. Unless they are into BDSM as subs.

How many of you are familiar this this conversation? How many of you have even done something as ridiculous, and then wondered what turned a really hot chick that was really into you, into ice cold (ok, ok, maybe there was a delay, but I almost warrant you that the reason it happened could be traced back this and other similar occasions):

Her: Honey! Where are you taking me for dinner tonight?
Him: Wherever you say, Honey!

That is the absolute worst response you can give her. Its no wonder she got bitchy the whole night afterwards!

Keep giving her shitty response like this, and she will very likely leave you.

Of the few women here, most are subs... Why?

Because most women are naturally submissive. They tend to put themselves under a man, and expect him to take the leading role.

This is not to say that most BDSM women are naturally submissive... Indeed, if you count only the ones not into BDSM, the size of that majority skyrockets...

Review the previous conversation. It happens very often to men and women not into BDSM.

Why are there sooooo few Domminatrices here?
Why?

Most women are naturally submissive.

That is what is natural to them. So, by that reason alone there would be fewer of them into the Dom side. But why are they so hard to please?

Because they have options. If you review my later answer, on why there are few straight Masters here, you will see that most of the PM they get are either from switches or from straight subs. They want none of that, so they quickly terminate the relationships.

It is not what they where here to look for.

Instead, they may find other lesbian who cannot find a Master, then decide to switch to a Mistress.

Why are there so few straight men in here?
While the natural state of the site is to be a straight man, the fact is that since there are not enough women here unless you are very good at attracting them, you will have problems doing so. You may have one or two chats with them, but they will quickly ignore you.

Yet you will see many available sissies that will gladly be humiliated, tortured, and owned by you, if you where only gay... So many men start as straight but end up sissifying themselves. Most of these are the male gay masters, who either made the switch on this site or on a previous site or in real life, for that reason. Believe me, it is not fun to be ignored.

Why there are so many men here sissies?
Because society wants to train men to be subs. Although that is not their natural state, it is what society tends to drive men to. Although it is harder to find a gay Master (if you are a Master, you naturally tend to attract real life women, remember?), it is far easier to find a gay Master than a Domminatrix. So most gay subs switch their sexual orientation.

Is it always this way?
No... of course not. People have been known to be gay, lesbian, Master, Mistress, sissies, subs, etc their entire lives and switched to a different orientation, PM me for an answer, a real one in real life.
I'm telling you, it's that dam freaking Soy milk, and also that crappy cheese and macaroni. They say the cheese and mac knocks down 1/2 of a guys testosterone level, until it leaves his system. I can go onto a rant about these foods, maybe another thread. But a good post.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk