Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #16
owned
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to owned Send a message via Yahoo to owned

The icecicle has whatever it came from on it. so if it comes off your roof it could have bird poop and that kind of stupp. it its off a tree then it could have tree stuff. so pick somthing clean to break it off from..... if your inventive you could come up with a way for water to slowly drip onto somthing thus making a clean icecicle with bottled water or water from your sink.
owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:42 PM   #17
Suzee

i know lol seriously i dont think an icicle is as bad as certain parts of downtown cleveland or any other city
Suzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:32 PM   #18
RHS 5

although aren't we on getdare. I mean, everything on getdare has some type of risk involved in it. I think it is the thrill of the dare that makes us do it. I mean, it's no worse than eating shit or drinking piss. So tell me this,

If people eat shit and drink piss, then what is wrong about doing it with an icicle huh. Somebody tell me that.

I don't do: pain, public, illegal stuff, messy, piss, scat, and sex

I have tons of female underwear and some clothing

Im always up for a masterbation dare

19/m/USA-----I have skype and webcam
RHS 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #19
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHS 5 View Post
although aren't we on getdare. I mean, everything on getdare has some type of risk involved in it. I think it is the thrill of the dare that makes us do it. I mean, it's no worse than eating shit or drinking piss. So tell me this,

If people eat shit and drink piss, then what is wrong about doing it with an icicle huh. Somebody tell me that.
An icicle may contain viruses or bacteria which could be potentially fatal. Some may even carry a disease like AIDS or rabies.

Unless you're eating someone else's piss/shit, and they keep the fact that they have these diseases from you, you're not going to pick up those viruses and pass them into your blood stream.

That is why piss and shit is "safer" than dirty water. Why else is it such a big problem in Africa? Or did you believe that "because it's a poor country, everything is dirty, anyway, and we're all super clean over here?"

It's simple biology, folks!

And for the record, shit can contain some bacteria, but in most cases it's not too bad. Piss can be bad in large quantities as it contains a toxin called urea, which may not be completely filtered by your kidneys if your body produces enough of it. And then there's also salt, which can dehydrate you.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:32 AM   #20
AmandaPanda

this thread is full of totally lame over-reactions. I wish people would stop it.

19/f/uk
I like giving dares more than receiving but i'm trying to be more adventurous
AmandaPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:06 AM   #21
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaPanda View Post
this thread is full of totally lame over-reactions. I wish people would stop it.
If you're referring to my post, I wasn't over-reacting, I was being realistic.

There's a fundamental difference.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #22
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk

I'd avoid the yellow ones if i was you

Anyone who may partake is at their own risk

Likes->obedience,orgasm control,tasks and dares

Firm but fair. I respect others limits.

Always happy to meet new people

DDK
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #23
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

And green and purple ones.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #24
@ppl3

Send a message via MSN to @ppl3 Send a message via Yahoo to @ppl3

Just to let you know cause water and water with stuff in it freezes at different temperatures if an icicle is pointing downwards (most do unless ur somewhere special) then all the water with stuff in it doesn't freeze till last (ie at the end of the icicle) or not at all, it just drips off. therefore if you ever walking about in Antarctica and u have a choice heat snow to drink or heat icicle to drink go for the icicle because it is one (if not the most) cleanists source of natural water

Oh and bacteria needs suger to live so there dead. and viruses don't like the cold so i guess there dead to.

Back on topic i done it before but i think i dont need to do it again
@ppl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #25
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ppl3 View Post
Just to let you know cause water and water with stuff in it freezes at different temperatures if an icicle is pointing downwards (most do unless ur somewhere special) then all the water with stuff in it doesn't freeze till last (ie at the end of the icicle) or not at all, it just drips off. therefore if you ever walking about in Antarctica and u have a choice heat snow to drink or heat icicle to drink go for the icicle because it is one (if not the most) cleanists source of natural water

Oh and bacteria needs suger to live so there dead. and viruses don't like the cold so i guess there dead to.

Back on topic i done it before but i think i dont need to do it again
Bacteria freezes at low temperatures, but they don't die. They don't need food, either, because they're frozen.
Viruses don't need food, and don't die at low temperatures.

Like I said, simple biology. =)

Advertisements
Kink Talk