Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-04-2009, 12:49 AM   #496
Wedgie king

Wedgie yourself in the tightest underwear you have. Then pass your hands through the leg holes. Tie your hands together and hang yourself from your hands. Stay there until the underwear rips.

Limits-anyone knowing, public, nothing messy, nothing time absorbing

Likes-All wedgies

BRING IT ON

Last edited by Wedgie king; 04-04-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Wedgie king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #497
Wedgies r fun

Give yourself a propellar wedgie with 10 full turns. Then give yourself a scarecrow wedgie with a long sleeve shirt that's too big for you. Put the pole up onto to hooks using a chair to stand on, then kick the chair down and enjoy getting out of your scarecrow hang wedgie. If you weren't able to do this, give yourself a chocolate lemon swirly with your mouth open.(swirly with crap and piss) Then after your done with you nice delicious swirly, give yourself a hanging wedgie with the strongest pair of underwear you have. Make sure the hooks go between your leg holes and not on the strap. Kick down the chair again, the only way your aloud to get down is if your underwear rips.(This might take a while since i made you put the hooks in your legholes) If you can't stand the pain or have been up for 30+ minutes, get yourself down, go to your room, masterbate 3 times, hump 10 things in your room, give yourself an atomic wedgie, normal wedgie, mervin, melvin, propellar wedgie, scarecrow wedgie, hanging wedgie, north east south west wedgie, squeky-clean wedgie, tied-up wedgie, handcuff wedgie, belt wedgie, ripper wedgie, rambo wedgie, tape wedgie, and pants down wedgie. After that, give yourself a normal good old swirly. Good luck and enjoy.(You asked for it)

Limits-Anyody knowing, public, family, xdressing

Likes- all wedgies and other pranks
Wedgies r fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #498
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Default person above

I dare you to give yourself a swirly with pee in it, and with swim trunks on, give yourself a massive permanent wedgie for the night. Before going to bed, put a sock in your mouth that you wore and do a nut check! ouch
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #499
Wedgies r fun

since u went easy on me, ill go easy on you. Piss and cum ur underwear, then give yourself a hanging wedgie until it dries. If you can't do this, then fill a cup with milk and pour it up your ass. Then put a straw up there and drink it all. After this, try to do the dare again just this time, wear 4 pairs of underwear, cum and piss them all wet and you can't get down til they all dry and then they all rip.

Limits-xdressing, anyone knowing

Likes- all wedgies and pranks

Last edited by Wedgies r fun; 04-05-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #500
Wedgie king

put 8 raw eggs and put at least three sauces in your underpants. give yourself a hanging scarecrow wedgie that the hooks go through the leg holes until the eggs break and your underwear rips. then give yourself a n atomic wedgie with a swirly (piss and crap included). take syranwrap and wrap it around the toilet seat then tape it on. take a piss in your best clothes and then take a crap. Then at night when you are going to sleep wear the pyjamas/wtv you wear then lie down and masterbate 3 times leaving the cum to go on your pjs. then pee on your pjs/wtv and sleep in them without cleaning anything off. enjoy.

P.S. don't write a passage again

limits-see previous entry
Wedgie king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #501
sweetart

Rub toothpaste or icy hot in the inside of a pair of panties or tighty-whities. Now you're not allowed to go to the restroom for three hours before you go to bed. Right before bed, put the undies on and wedgie them hard, front and back. Now you have to hold your bladder while dealing with the pain of your stinging bumhole. Go to sleep. Hope you don't pee yourself while you're asleep!!!!!

when you wake up, you may pee, but re-apply the toothpaste or icy hot, re-wedgie yourself, and go about your normal daily business. Before you go to bed the next day, wash your crack and your dare is over.
teehee.....

As for mine, no liquids or foods down my panties! and please keep my signature in mind! thanks!
xoxo_Sweetart

Limits: pee/poop, food insertion/food play, family, too public, full nudity without closed doors or shut windows, & no access to buttplugs/vibes/dildos. (sorry)

PM me with dares. Be Creative! Turn me on. Make me wet. (owned) and no, I do not have msn or aim! I have email, that is all.

Thanks guys! xoxo Sweetart
sweetart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #502
Wedgies r fun

Give yourself a hanging wedgie with the tightest pair of underpants you have. Add 2 ice cubes every 5 minutes until you have put it 10 ice cubes. Then stay up there until it all melts and then dries. If any fall out, you have to start over and you have to start over if your underpants rip.

Limits, anyone knowing, poop in mouth, xdressing

Likes-all wedgies and other pranks.

I'm home-alone so give me as many as u want, even pm

Last edited by Wedgies r fun; 04-05-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #503
XxLemonSquaresxX

Smile

give yourself a bra-connection wedgie as tight as you possibly can with a food of your choice down the front and back.leave it in overnight and everytime you wake up you must add another food to it

limits: public/people knowing,poo/pee,anything too gross
likes: all wedgies(can't do hanging.sadly, i do not have a hook or other object to hang from)
XxLemonSquaresxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #504
Wedgies r fun

Give yourself a scarecrow wedgie with 2 eggs in your underwear. Keep it like that until both eggs break and ur underwear rips. While your like this, give yourself a journalist wedgie(1 page long on how it felt and feels) also, type up a dare first.

Limits-xdressing, poop/pee,anyone knowing. I'm male

Likes-All wedgies and other pranks.

Pm me dares also and give me as many as u like for now!

Last edited by Wedgies r fun; 04-05-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #505
XxLemonSquaresxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgies r fun View Post
Give yourself a scarecrow wedgie with 2 eggs in your underwear. Keep it like that until both eggs break and ur underwear rips. While your like this, give yourself a journalist wedgie(1 page long on how it felt and feels) also, type up a dare first.

Limits-xdressing, poop/pee,anyone knowing. I'm male

Likes-All wedgies and other pranks.

Pm me dares also and give me as many as u like for now!
i'll do this one tomorrow.it's late and my parents are sleeping,so i can't go to the kitchen

give yourself a propeller wedgie(at least five rotations)and attach a belt to it tightly so that it stays.then do as many squats as you can while typing up another dare

limits: public/people knowing,poo/pee,anything too gross
likes: all wedgies(can't do hanging.sadly, i do not have a hook or other object to hang from)[i'm female]
Old 04-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #506
Wedgies r fun

Im gonna make this one short. Give yourself a proppelar wedgie until your underwear rips. Every turn, type a sentence on how it feels. After 10 turns, start typing another dare.

Limits + likes r above

Make my next dare either really really creative or just a creative hang wedgie. xD
Old 04-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #507
XxLemonSquaresxX

give yourself a hanging wedgie in both the front and back until your underwear rips
but first type up another dare
Old 04-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #508
Wedgies r fun

Give yourself an atomic wedgie siwrly.

Limits + likes r above
Old 04-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #509
Wedgies r fun

I couldn't do that last one so give me another dare and a punishment for not being able to do it.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #510
XxLemonSquaresxX

sorry, i'm not very creative Dx
give yourself a hanging wedgie with at least a half cup of ice down the back until your underwear rips or you can't take it anymore
then type up one last dare for me xD [something that will last until morning, i'm about to go to bed]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
wedgie