Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-03-2024, 03:36 PM   #1
tpeslave30

Male 33/male/slave seeks 24-36/any sex/master in US (actually 31)

33/male/slave seeks 24-36/any sex/master in US (actually 31)

Introduction

Hello everyone! I am in search of an online TPE (Total Power Exchange) dynamic. This unique dynamic requires someone who can assert dominance and control effectively through verbal communication and other means. I understand this being online it's not 100% possible but its what I like to strive for.

About Me

I am a 31-year-old residing in the USA, standing at 6'0" and weighing around 215 pounds. I've already been improving through a workout routine so keeping something like it in place would be ideal. I'm down about 27 pounds since the start of the year. I work from home and share my living space with my partner, which may impact certain activities.

I consider myself quite open-minded in general.

I have a preference for aspects such as chastity, total control, bondage, anal training, name-calling, mind games and degradation. I am open to exploring other interests, but these are my primary ones to begin with.

Limits

I have strict limits on engaging in activities related to family, illegal acts, scat, watersports, blood, animals, and more that I may not have encountered yet.

What I Am Looking For

I am seeking a long-term relationship dynamic that evolves gradually over time. I am looking to be broken down and molded into your ideal slave within reasonable boundaries. I desire someone who enjoys being in control and guiding others. Personal development and self-improvement would ideally be integral components of our dynamic.

Engaging in meaningful conversations beyond the dynamic is important to me. Initially, I may not reveal my face for some time or at all. It is online so all about internet safety.

I do not expect immediate responses but communication through tasks or updates via email or a chat application within 24 hours is anticipated.

I'm excited to hear from you and if we might be a potential match for a dynamic.

Thank you for reading this far
tpeslave30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tpeslave30 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk