Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-28-2021, 08:55 PM   #1
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Question Naked house work

I've just finished cleaning my bathroom - naked. Toilet was cleaned, inside and outside. Sink was cleaned. Mirror was polished. The floor was vacuum cleaned.

Why naked? I have done it naked before, but I think it's years ago, but now I just felt like doing it again.

I tend to fantasize about being a domestic slave or similar, only being present with the purpose of being "useful". And in my fantasies, slaves simply don't wear clothes, although the person(s), they serve, do wear clothes.

Questions:
Have you ever done naked house work?

If yes, why? Part of a dare, part of master/slave relationship, something else?

How did/does it feel? Does it feel "slavish" all the time? Or something else? Or do you, like me, sometimes tend to "forget" that you are naked after a while?

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Maisha for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 03:13 AM   #2
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

I don't work on a Friday and tend to have the house to myself. Therefore, I spend the day nude. On Fridays, I do all manner of housework - vacuuming, clothes washing, hanging out the clothes to dry, kitchen cleaning, dusting etc. It feels completely natural to me and as you have surmised, the fact that I am nude is not a factor at all.

I think it all depends upon the reason that you are naked. If you are naked for titillation purposes, you will be self-conscious when nude and it may be exciting for you. I prefer to be nude whenever I can so I find it completely natural to be so

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HarryPotter for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 05:22 AM   #3
Spd138

I like to do the house work naked. Clean floor, bathrooms, dishes, laundry or whatever my wife asks or me. We have a mistress/slave kink and I’ll strip naked or to a thong and severe her. I do it for the thrill of it and no orgasm is expected for me. Many times when we go to the bedroom I’ll get her off then she will tell me that I’m ok and I go to sleep, then blue balls for me.
Spd138 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spd138 for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 05:51 AM   #4
anal_dyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisha View Post
Questions:
Have you ever done naked house work?

If yes, why? Part of a dare, part of master/slave relationship, something else?

How did/does it feel? Does it feel "slavish" all the time? Or something else? Or do you, like me, sometimes tend to "forget" that you are naked after a while?
Yes, I’ve done this many times. When I used to live by myself I was naked at home almost all the time.

I guess it was for D/s reasons…there wasn’t a D-type in my life most of that time, but it still made me feel a bit submissive. I still do this often now that I live with my fiancée, but not quite as often. Now I’m almost always either topless or bottomless if I’m not outright naked. There’s definitely still part of it that feels submissive, but I do it mostly because it feels slutty and gives my fiancée easy access to my body whenever she wants and I like that feeling, especially if she’ll give me ass a slap or squeeze as I’m washing dishes or vacuuming.

I wouldn’t say it feels slavish, though, even when I’m doing chores. We split cleaning duties pretty equally, especially more deep-cleaning, on hands and knees scrubbing the floors type work. It’s just become normal. I don’t exactly forget that I’m fully or part naked, but I also don’t end up thinking about it one way or the other very often.

Last Orgasm: Mar 30, 2022

Anal, denial, mild pain, humiliation, bondage, orientation play

Limits:
Blood, intense pain, photos/etc., full-public, body writing, unsanitary (pee/poo/blood/etc.), extremely time consuming dares
anal_dyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anal_dyke for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 10:15 AM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Yes, I've done it, but only for practical reasons so far: I didn't want to make my clothing dirty with messy stuff (e.g. while washing the tools after colouring the walls or similar), and afterwards I could just shower

But your description of spicing up hose- and cleaning-work by doing it naked and fantasizing about it seems like it makes boring tasks more interesting. I like that! Maybe I'll try it next time

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 12:06 PM   #6
JimmyKarlo

Yes, did it too and it was very hot. I had a friend visiting later that day and had to tidy up and clean my flat. I had always a special relation ship with her. So I decided to make it more kinky.
I got naked and put my plug in and started cleaning. At the beginning it was kind of.. so what, nothing special, but with the movement and the increased feeling in my ass it was getting somewhat hot and also humiliating. I got all windows curtains etc. closed so nothing special. I endured it and felt pretty horny afterwards since I kind of "did it for her" as a good slave boy (she did not knew).
As she arrived my arousal was more or less gone, but then she kind of had some quite "relaxing" cloth on and told me again and again that it was so nice and clean and asked me whether I cleaned for her. Suddenly I felt again the humiliation and naughtiness - it was very nice.

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JimmyKarlo for this post:
Old 07-30-2021, 02:59 AM   #7
Gai

I do naked housework all the time. I'm often naked when alone. It feels natural.

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gai for this post:
Old 07-30-2021, 06:47 AM   #8
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Making and watching people do naked housework is one of my very favourite things, and never fails to put me in a good mood. Especially floor scrubbing and polishing. Shoe polishing, too, now that I think of it. And weeding, vegetable scrubbing...

I have done nude housework for tasks, bets, etc, but mostly I just like air getting to my skin if warm enough. Only for lighter cleaning and rearranging, though. Once did some nude wall painting as I didn't have any old clothes to hand, which was enjoyable, but I wouldn't want to anything more chemically based, or sanding, without clothes.

Something I like about it, no matter which side, is that it's a task most people can do, so if you're betting someone, or have limited privacy, space, equipment, or just want to play and connect with someone without going into something more sexual, you can still have a good time with it. It also gets jobs done in a more interesting way, so it's all good.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrawDog for this post:
Old 07-30-2021, 04:41 PM   #9
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I do half nude sometimes but that’s just because our kitchen sink sucks. I don’t why but our sink just hates us. But normally I wear a shirt and underwear at least.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to poetrylover828 for this post:
Old 08-01-2021, 12:46 AM   #10
running_man

Although I often call myself a switch in fact I am sub most of the time to my fiancée. As part of that she often decides about my clothing. Meaning if she tells me to undress for her pleasure (only at home, not in public) there's no discussion about that and I will get out of my clothes. It's completely unpredictable when and how often this will happen, I think it just depends on her mood and but to be honest that's part of the fun.

To answer your question: Yes, I've done house work naked many times. Yes, it feels "slavish" if she is normally clothed at the same time. Of course after a while I get used to being naked but nevertheless I get hard from time to time when she is around (usually the first time when stripping in front of her). Even after years and sometimes in completely unsexual situations which makes it even more embarrassing for me, although my girlfriend has seen this a million times. No way to hide that I secretly enjoy those situations
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to running_man for this post:
Old 08-12-2021, 03:42 AM   #11
DoublemintFlash

I like the possibility of getting caught naked. So, sometimes, when my wife is running errands, I would challenge myself to accomplish a certain task or a chore naked before she returns home.

With a task, the time is not fixed. Sometimes it can be accomplished quickly, but on occasion it can take longer than expected. It's also somewhat unpredictable how long my wife will be out.

A couple of times I tried drawing lots for chores - that way I really had no control whether I'm in for a 5 minute or a 60 minutes.

Once I challenged myself to accomplish something while my wife was picking up my mother-in-law from the airport. The plane arrived early - and the only reason I was not caught was because I saw them pulling into a driveway.

A couple of times my wife did catch me - and it was interesting having to explain it...

There was a time when both my wife and I were "dared" to be naked at home; that lasted maybe a week. Of course all chores were in the nude.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DoublemintFlash for this post:
Old 08-13-2021, 03:06 PM   #12
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

If its warm enough I always do housework naked. Saves getting all sweaty, first thing in the morning at weekend, also Someone may see if they glance in window (always a thrill)
Doing the hoovering you wont hear if anyone is shouting, and you can act innocent as doing chores, and then jump in shower and ready for the rest of the day.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to exhib1 for this post:
Old 08-16-2021, 09:49 AM   #13
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for all your replies.

For me, I live on my own, and I normally don't walk around naked at home alone. In most cases I'm more comfortable clothed, and most of the year it would probably also become too cold after some time, if I was naked all the time in here

Maybe that's why I feel it as more "slavish", when I do naked house work. On the other hand, I tend to "forget" or not think much about it, when I have been naked for a while. I'm not sure that I know, how both can be the case, but it seems they can.

Unlike at least one of you who replied, I wouldn't like to make it possible for "random" people to see me naked, so I make sure to keep blinds and curtains closed, when I'm naked here.

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk