Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2023, 07:46 PM   #1
Piggy-Miss

Female 19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

Hello there! I'll go ahead and preface this ad by saying that I know what I'm looking for may sound a bit odd, but I hope that there will still be some people who are interested! The contents of this ad will also be rather extreme, so if you're someone who isn't into more extreme play then I would suggest not reading much further. With that being said, I'll get into the meat of my post!

I've known that I've always been interested with the more extreme side of things, and I'm looking for someone who isn't afraid to get extreme as well. I've always gotten turned on by the thought of my life becoming like a living hell for me, having to always hide the fact that I'm doing dirty things, constantly partaking in disgusting tasks, etc. I've always enjoyed the thought of being treated as less than a worm, and being told I was more worthless than a dog's turd on the sidewalk. I'm basically looking for a mean and sadistic master who can come up with creative ways to ruin my life and make me regret posting this. Ideally, I would be crying every night and begging for mercy that just makes you want to ruin my life more. Rules and tasks are both things that I anticipate being a part of this. I don't take pics for every task that I do, but I write reports.

Some examples of extreme things that I'm looking for could be ruining my college grades by making it hard to complete homework/making me do humiliating things with homework/essays, seeing how long I can go without food before I'm willing to eat scat from a toilet, etc.

Rules can also be harsh. Some of my favorites from past experiences are:
-The only food I eat must be chewed up and spat into a bowl first, the dom chooses the food combination and if any liquid is added to it.

-Freetime will be controlled. Any time spent outside of class must be spent in my room unless prior approval was given. Any contact with friends must be approved and all talking must be kept to a minimum.

-A random alarm is set sometime during the night. When the alarm goes off I have to wake up and message my dom before going back to sleep.

If this sounds interesting then message me on Kik at PiggyPenny
Old 11-14-2023, 11:26 PM   #2
Master Logan

Hey check your kik for few questions
Old 11-15-2023, 12:05 AM   #3
Master_Marsh95

I've just messaged you on kik

[B]Likes[/B]
Humiliation
Cbt
Forced Masturbation
Dehumanization