Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 10:58 PM   #1
D1aperMaster

Male 19/male/dom seeks 18-30/male/sissy in US (diaper sissy)

19/male/dom seeks 18-30/male/sissy in US (diaper sissy)

Hello Sissies, read my post fully so that you know exactly what I am looking for and the type of dynamic you are deciding to enter.

My Musts: A Sissy that is into Diapers including messing if there is a good reason for not I might hear you out. You also must be able to wear semi-regularly (at least 3 times a week) and show your face. Sharing both videos and pictures as well as maybe video call situation permitting. You also must have the ability to perform tasks for me which means you must have at least your own room and for this reason, I will not accept people who are married or in a long-term relationship.

About me: I am a 19-year-old college student that has been playing around with the D/S dynamic for some time and exploring my kinks. Through this process, I have gone between being a sub and a dom and eventually came to the realization that I am a Dom.

Kinks: Diapers, Watersports, Chastity, Edging, CBT, Sissy, Rules, Control, TPE, 24/7, orgasm control, and more

Limits: Findom, Public play, Family, Illegal

What I'm Looking For: I am looking to own a sissy that will please me and hopefully learn to serve me. I tend to like the more control over my sissy the better with things like numerous rules to follow at all times and even some things like parental controls. The goal is to come to an agreement where we both can have fun and ultimately train you to be my perfect diaper sissy that will please her master. I also want the possibility of potentially meeting up in person at some point not right away but eventually. As the end goal is a long-term relationship expect us to go back and forth for a while asking questions and talking.

I will also say that I love a sissy that will make an effort to please me as well as has toys or at least the ability to get some eventually. I don't really care about your experience but please note my must-haves above. If you have any questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to talk through anything.

Contact: The best way to contact me is through my Kik posted below besides that if you don't want to use Kik message me here and we can work something out. Also, please comment when you message me so I know your Getdare account.

Kik: TheJax04
Old 06-12-2023, 04:23 AM   #2
bellian

Sent a message on kik
Old 06-12-2023, 05:40 AM   #3
bigboy22

Default Good morning

I message you on kik
Old 06-15-2023, 04:25 PM   #4
LittleSwitchLad

Default Sent a message

Sent a message on kik