Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2023, 09:01 AM   #1
Funtime-Whore

Female 19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

As you can tell by the title of this post, I'm a young sub (19) in college who's looking for something rather specific. I'm looking for a very abusive and sadistic dom. I live in a suite style dorm with 3 other girls, but I have my own room for privacy. We share a bathroom, and the whole floor shares a laundry room and kitchen area, as well as a common room. I'm looking for someone to have an online relationship with over the school year who will transform me from an Honor Roll student (received all A's last year) into a shameless, slutty pig that has a leaking cunt all the time and would rather complete degrading, risky tasks than do schoolwork.

Currently I'm 5'2, 170 pounds, with short brown hair, green eyes, and D cup tits. My cunt is shaved but hasn't been used in a few weeks, so I'm pretty tight, same thing with my ass. I currently only have one dildo but I just ordered a bluetooth vibrator and bluetooth butt plug, as well as nipple clamps, rope, a second dildo, and a butt plug training set.

As I mentioned before, I'm a slut that loves to serve sadistic and abusive doms. I love being humiliated and degraded, given tasks and rules that no self respecting person would follow. I also have a kink that I don't know how to describe properly other than having a worship fetish. I want to see you as my new God, you're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. My life will revolve around pleasing you while you only think about me whenever you need to laugh at a fat slut getting hurt or want to ruin my school life or social life further. I've always enjoyed the extreme side of things, so if you make me cry at night and regret ever getting into this, that's a huge plus.

I don't take pictures on demand, but more than likely I'll send you pics of tasks that you give me anyways. Any pic that would require my face, I will be wearing a full face mask, with a hole for my eyes and mouth. I love being an online slut and sharing my nudes and humiliating photos with anyone who asks for them. I have a lot of kinks, so I'll list them in no particular order.

-Humiliation
-Degradation
-Dehumanization
-Pain (heavy and light)
-Hidden Public
-Risky
-Nipple play
-Water Sports
-Bathroom Control
-Pet play (Pig)
-Orgasm Denial
-Edging
-Giving up Control
-Anything not in limits

Limits:
-Face Pics no mask
-Blood
-Perm damage to body
-Having sex with other people
-Illegal Activities

Here are some example rules that you could make me follow
-Every morning the first thing I do is text you and ask how I can be of service today

-No wearing bra or panties, proof must be sent of me exposing my cunt somewhere outside my room

-All pencils that are going to be used in class must be carried in my cunt and pulled out when I'm seated at my desk

-Must get permission before going to hang out or talk with friends

-All meals must be combined (food/drink) in a bowl and eaten off of the floor

-Drink 4 36 OZ water bottles per day and I am only allowed to use a toilet to pee once per day.

Here are some sample tasks you could give me! Including some I've done in the past and some I just came up with.

1) Eat a Lollipop somewhere public, but alternate between licking it and sliding it into my ass.

2) Go to 5 different places around campus and edge until there's a noticeable wet spot then leave

3) Carry my dildo in my backpack so anytime during the day I can be told to pull it out and ride it in the nearest private place

4) Go into a men's bathroom and find the dirtiest toilet. Fill my water bottle with water from it. That's the only drink I get that day.

5) While writing an essay for a class, add in a humiliating sentence somewhere and hope the teacher doesn't read it

If this interested you and you think you can be the cruel dom that turns me into a shameless slave pig then please send me a message on Kik! My Kik is SecretFun04. MAKE SURE TO ADD THE . AT THE END

Last edited by Funtime-Whore; 08-21-2023 at 09:13 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Funtime-Whore for this post:
Old 08-21-2023, 09:06 AM   #2
Master_Marsh95

Very nice advert, well written. I've just messaged you on Kik

[B]Likes[/B]
Humiliation
Cbt
Forced Masturbation
Dehumanization
Orgasm Control
Pain
Reports/pictures of tasks
Spanking
Toilet play/control

Pictures/Videos are required by subs
Old 08-21-2023, 09:07 AM   #3
Matt262

Sent a DM on Kik. Dont keep me waiting.

Kik is MattTheOne262
Old 08-22-2023, 11:11 AM   #4
HornedRimedGlasses

Very well made ad. I look forward to talking with you. Kik Ventura13

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk