Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2023, 01:51 AM   #1
Alex_MTB

Male 18/male/bottom seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place (gmt+10)

18/male/bottom seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place (gmt+10)

Hey so im fairly new to all this as i only recently turned 18 but ive been interested for a while.

So a little about me im a fairly energetic person but i can be calm when required. im always up for a converstation about just about anything. Ive moved out of home so i have my own room and onsuite (which makes kinky things alot easier) i only have to worry about noise cause of roommates. I do alot of sport including Downhill mountain biking, cross country running, tennis and volleyball. I also live in Australia which can sometimes be a little difficult interms of time zones BTW.

what im hopefully looking for, someone whos fairly gentle but stern and can possibly teach me the ropes a little, I dont want to be pushed past certain boundaries, but i would like to try new things. im also hoping to have a connection with this person outside of just kink based things, like just chatting about or days or something maybe. (If this doesnt make to much sense and your still interested feel free to ask, ive also had a few drinks Atm so that probably doesnt help )

My kinks and toys are listed in my signature!

feel free to ask any questions you can message me on here or KiK i dont mind.

Hope to here from people soon!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk