Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2023, 06:11 AM   #1
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default The Farm

The Farm - Part 1

This bitch of my slave, that day had hoped for a long time.
Doubtful, scared and certainly not ready for what she would have suffered but also all wet from the possibility of receiving attention, of receiving pleasure and perhaps, praying, of receiving an orgasm.
Instead I was completely intent on making her suffer and get her wet, leaving her in a lake of juices but without bringing her to orgasm.

Having arrived at this old ruin adapted for extreme BDSM, I ordered the slut to immediately get on all fours. I took the personalized leash with a small cock hanging about 40cm from the collar, I slipped the little cock into that already soaked cunt and, hooked the end of the leash to the collar, I slipped that little toy into his mouth. She already knew that if it came out of the sewer of that mouth, her ass would be tortured with lashes.
We walked towards the entrance and after showing the invitation for me and this fucktoy, we entered.
This evening I was interested in playing with her body in the Horse and Pet area.
There were already some slaves: screams and moans were the constant background. Yes of course, even the whips. I was undecided about how the evening would go but I definitely had an idea of how to start. The little pinky button had to be prepared for pony play.
I pulled her straight to a ring attached to the wall. I ordered her to stay naked. She was ashamed to undress in front of everyone but a scream from her makes her undress in a few seconds. I tied the short leash to the ring. It was tall and she was mostly on her toes. She was quite uncomfortable and her collar didn't allow her to breathe very well. it was what I wanted.
I took, among the available clothes, a mask with blinkers and a bite. She soon began to drip her saliva from her mouth. I took the opportunity to smear some of that saliva on her face saying "We don't waste anything here, start feeling like an animal!" I put a corset on her and tightened all her straps tightly. The boobs remained out and in full view. I took some clamps with the chain and applied them to her nipples. A moan left her mouth. I gave her a smile. The clamps also had nice little bells and hooks, would come in handy later. I took both arms and with the appropriate straps, I blocked them behind my back. She was now totally blocked.
I put her on a pair of panties (if you can call them in this way. That one exposed her pussy lips. They were more strings than panties). I liked this because the pussy stood out a lot, finally I made her wear a pair of boots with 15cm heels.
Once prepared, I told her "Today you will be my horse and you will learn to walk at the correct gait for a show horse. I will help you, don't worry. I just chose the whip and a few other tools". Her eyes was now fearful.
I unhooked her from the ring on the wall and carried her to the carousel. She could barely walk, in those heels of hers, all tied up with thongs. I hooked the carousel chains to my collar and corset.
I took the bullwhip and walked back to her "Start walking around her and show me how you move." She started walking and every time she put her foot wrong, making her stagger, I gave her a whip. She hadn't finished the ride yet when she was visually sweaty and with some streaks on her ass. When I got back from her tour I stopped her. "You're doing well but I still see that you don't walk properly. Let me make some adjustments." You'll go get a remote control electrical stimulator. Upon my return to the slut, she began to squirm. I whipped her a couple of times and ordered her to stay still. She was like an untamed filly. I took the stim, locked it between the straps at the front of the corset, and applied the clamps to the lips of the cunt.
“Every time you walk wrong or stumble, I'll send a shock, bitch,” I told her, anticipating her screams. She wasn't finished. I went back to the toolbox and took an analhook with a 5cm ball. I'm sure it would have been very "pushy". I went back to her and, with saliva dripping from her, I soaked the whole ball. I told her "Breathe, the ball is big and I won't stop pushing until it's in. So, relax!". I pushed her into that hole that, she always took big sized toys but today she appeared to be a virgin. She started to moan. She was breathing fast. "Take it easy!" I yelled at her.
Finally, with patience and a scream from her, the anal hook entered. I pinned it behind her, between her corset and arms and taut it tight so that every single movement, that ball moved her innards.
"Okay, now we can resume." I think it was the most devastating ride for her. Every four or five steps, that pussy sizzled by the estim. There was a moment when she was about to bend over in pain. She was exhausted.
Upon arrival she said "Good. I liked you even though your pussy smells burnt now. The last exercise before going to clean yourself up.".
I unhooked her, took off the stimulator but left the analhook firmly planted inside. I also took off her boots. I took her to the wooden horse and she started to whine. There I looked serenely into her eyes and said "Don't worry, you can do it. It's an exercise that you will do, one way or another.". She looked at me for a few interminable seconds, with resignation, after which she was herself preparing to go up. I gave her a hand and found the right balance, tiptoeing so that her weight went directly on her pussy, she started moaning. I took her and made her lean forward slightly. She let out a scream that was audible throughout the area, despite the manner. Her weight had shifted far to her clit. "Stay like this, it won't take long," I told her.
I took the stick and said to her "To learn to be a good pony, you have to learn how to handle butt hits. We'll finish when you've received 300 hits." She moaned just at the thought.
I started hitting her and what started out as just moans soon turned into screams. "If I hear you scream, I'll repeat the blow" I ordered. "Did you understand?". She answered me muttering something like "Yes sir". Her ass became tightly covered in blood-red streaks.
Finished hitting her, I immediately made her get off. She was exhausted, I took everything off her and asked her if everything was ok. She replied "Yes, Sir. Thank you for the training". I grabbed her leash and led her to the water pump. I told her to get her legs spread and arms up. With cold water and a mop I washed it all like a real animal. I washed hardly her cunt and unexpected, she better exposed the cunt. She was shaking, her pussy was red from rubbing and from the previous exercise. I gave her a burlap sack and told her to dry quickly.
She begged me, excited and overwhelmed, to make her come. "Please Sir, my pussy is on fire. Can I have an orgasm?".
I must say that he had somewhat deserved that pleasure.
"Fine. Get the center of the area, fuck your ass in front of everyone and the orgasm is yours." "But Sir, please, not in front of everyone," she replied. "Well, you don't need it then." I took her away like this, without that pleasure.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 06:11 AM   #2
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

The Farm - Part 2

After the pony experience, this pathetic slut wanted to return to the Farm again.
I was intent on her trying a dungeon and using some of the tools in that area.
I hooded her upon arrival. I immediately told her, "Today you are a fucking toy. You don't deserve to watch. If you have to be tortured, I would receive what is needed, no ifs or buts."
I would have liked to hear her response but that big penis gag only allowed her to generate incomprehensible sounds.
Her arms were bound by a rope, tightly. I could begin to see the signs of rubbing. Her ankles had been tied together with a chain. She could still walk but the whole thing allowed her to take only small steps.
Once I got out of the car, I grabbed both her nipples and pulled them to me, causing her to stagger and moan. She leaned against me and I whispered in her ear, "Today you will enjoy but you will also cry. I want to take you away from here totally devastated." I would have liked to see her eyes. I would have paid to see her eyes.
I took her by the arm and guided her toward the entrance. The eyes of the other guests were all on her. We arrived in front of the reception desk and I greeted, asking about the reservation for the torture room. I squeezed a nipple tightly, telling her in a firm manner, "You have to say hello slut." "mgmmggmmgg" could be heard from that shithole of a mouth.
They gave me a pass and pointed the way. The path was not very long so I left the chains on her ankles but made her walk alone. I from behind, with a stick, hit her on the ass and hips to keep her on the path.
Along the way we stopped a couple of times. I wanted to "familiarize" her with the environment. I told her, "Do a good job, fuckdoll." I headed, both times, to one of the doms present and told him to rest his cock on the hand of this piece of meat. Each time she started stroking off that cock. Once with her right hand and once with her left hand. Until they both cum. We arrived at the torture room that both hands were dripping cum. They gave the right sense of "toy."
Once inside, I took off her hood. She was all sweaty. I also removed her ankle chains. Leaving only her arms tied behind.
"You are so sweaty. Let's get a good start with a good wash." I took a bucket and filled it with cold water and tipped it over her head. She mumbled, and the ice-cold shower did not seem to be welcome...ahahah
I filled the bucket again and this time I tipped it on her back and hands, making sure she had wiped off the cum from the previous cocks.
As my first exercise, I took her to a table, positioned inside a large wooden circle. I placed her in a squat position on top of it. I tied her ankles and her thighs with several ropes. I locked her arms (already tied) with more ropes. All the ropes involved were anchored to this big wooden hoop (this is an idea: http://i0.wp.com/static.flyflv.com/m.../940x529/9.jpg).
She was obscenely exposed and the other guests present (also caught up in their respective games) were able to get an accurate view (ahahah) of her pussy. I used additional ropes to squeeze her tits and soon they turned red. Thus locked, I began to play with her body. She, with the penis gag still stuffed tightly in her mouth, could only follow me with her eyes.
"Do you know that the nipples will be tortured all the time?" I took Nipple Stretcher Clamps (https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51CVxOFg16L.jpg) and applied them, calmly, watching her face, to catch any sign of pain. As soon as they were placed, she began counting the turns to stretch them. After the eighth turn, she began to moan. But I stopped only when there were 20 turns. Those nipples were stretched to the limit. I think, between the tits being squeezed with the ropes and these clamps, her mind was already almost out of her body.
"And the tits are, for now, fine. Let's see what we can do on the pussy." Her eyes grew wide. Her fear was visible.
"Meanwhile, to warm things up, why not put a nice ginger root in the ass?" There was a bowl overflowing with ginger root already peeled and ready to use. I positioned myself behind it and placing a hand on her head to keep her still, I pushed one of these roots into her ass, without much pleasantry. It took a few seconds before she felt the effects of that natural plug. But when the ginger made itself felt, it was a succession of moans.
To her pussy, I preferred to put a modern cage to expand her pussy (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/21...g?v=1656988993). That way I had in plain sight that little meat button that she loves so much. I love it too but mainly because it lends itself well to being tortured.
So prepared I said to her, "Now let's see how long it takes you to cum." I took one of those vibrators used for just the clit and began to stimulate her little button. As soon as I put the vibrator down (https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Pk4vVtWOL.jpg) she began to pant. I was running it, in circles, all around her clit, trying to keep my gaze on her eyes. It was not long before she began, in her own way being gagged, to beg me to stop. I asked her, "Are you on the edge yet?" She nodded. Then I distanced the vibrator. She did not stop moaning, with all that sweet pain in her various body parts.
But stopping, I made two more rounds of the nipple stretchers. She let out little cries and realized I was not going to stop.
"Ready again for an edge?" She squinted her eyes but I, not caring for her, placed the vibrator back on her clit.
I played this game 3 more rounds before stopping satisfied. I removed that cage from her. Without warning her, I slipped two fingers into her cunt and began to masturbate her quickly, pressing my palm on her clit and tugging her inside her cunt. She began to squirt all over this cunt. I wiped my hand over her face and hair.
I absented myself for a few seconds to return with a short flogger. I immediately said, "Let's have fun," and the first stroke on her cunt came unexpectedly to her. I waited a few seconds again, more to let her appreciate all that pleasurable pain. Another stroke and another again. Her cunt was turning red. I told her, "That's five. From now I want to hear you count." On the next stroke, I looked at her and she, trying to recover from the pain said, "Smmifh."
She counted 50 times before I was happy. Her pussy was on fire. Red, swollen.
I untied her totally and got her off the table.
I hugged her and sighed in her ear, "No, we're not done yet."
I carried her to a table top with boards to block her hands and feet (http://i1.wp.com/www.mainbdsm.com/ba...ive/002/12.jpg). I took off her gag. I wanted to hear her. I wanted to hear her voice crying, begging for mercy. I pinned her hands and feet and began to twirl the lever to fully stretch her body.
I took a nice long whip and made her count 30 strokes, all indifferent on her tits and belly. You could see perfectly the red streaks of the blows. She cried all the time.
She stopped immediately when I placed a wand on her cunt rolling her eyes. She had been crying but was in a lake of juices. She began to pant and to put her in difficulty, I squeezed her neck with my other hand. I choked her slightly to take her breath away. I heard only a "Please, please, please Sir, don't let this slut cum, please." Immediately I removed both hands and the wand.
With a paddle I hit her not too hard in the cunt. She repeated again "Please Sir, please... this slut is at risk to cum." "Oh...are you ready to cum by pain?" She was red on face but she admitted that she was horny as hell.
As a last game, since she was completely stuck, I enjoyed pouring wax on her using two large candles. It totally covered her nipples and clit. She screamed, cried a little but I also heard moans as the wax dripped onto that little button. Thus covered I made her stand up. I told her, "Stand up straight, legs spread and hands behind your head. Arms wide open." I took one of the available dogs and began to strike her. "Until the wax is all off, I keep hitting you." It took me a while for the nipples but eventually they were completely free of the wax. "Bring the cunt forward that take the wax off there too." With these strokes the screams intensified but finally: result achieved! Yes, definitely her body was red and well battered.
"Bitch, we're done here. Now we're going to get a drink." She was glad to be done and said, "Thank you Sir." With a smirk I told her, "I didn't say you can leave like that." I went to get what I thought was a good pet toy (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/03...g?v=1606828285). She opened her eyes wide and said, "Please Sir, that is an evil tool." "Shut up, bitch! You will wear it." With that said, I put this chastity belt on her. from the very first steps, she was all whining and moaning.
"You will keep the belt on all night so get used to those spikes on your pussy."
"Yes Sir" she replied. "To reward you a little bit, get on your knees, I'm coming" I said without giving her any suggestions. I returned with one of the available bulls. "As a reward, suck his cock, make him cum in your mouth and swallow. That will be your prize." She was petrified. By the meanness of the prize, by the big cock. I don't know. "What do you say, slut, in these cases," I shouted to her. "Thank you Sir"

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Old 07-02-2023, 06:12 AM   #3
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

The Farm - Part 3

This horny slut has asked again for an evening at the Farm. I thought that after the last experience of pain, she was satisfied but a bitch is a bitch and she is the emblem of that. What a pathetic dripping cunt!
Arrived there again I told her "Today you will wear the green collar so your body will be used by others. Behave yourself or you will pay the consequences!" She was a little frightened by the threat, a little by not knowing what would happen to her, she answered me with a shy "Y-yes Sir".
I looked into her eyes and, reaching up her skirt (yes, she had no right to wear her underwear), I touched her pussy. She was soaked. I bet she's been waiting for this moment all week, hoping to be used as a pleasure toy.
I took her by the neck with both hands and like a doll I carried her, almost by weight, up to her entrance. She stumbled along, also trying to hold on to me. on the way I treated her badly "You're a big slut! This evening your ass will be screwed! I'll make you drink so much cum that you'll feel nauseous"
Upon entering, I immediately asked for the green collar and moved to the side but still in the public area I told her: "Undress, here, now and put on the collar!" She replied "But please Sir, here? In front of everyone?" The first slap came. She understood that mine was not a question: she had to do it, here and now.
Head down, no doubt ashamed, she began to undress. Soon all the writings were visible:
"I'm a horny bitch"
"I can shove up a 6,5cm dildo in my shitty hole"
"I love to fry my clit with estim"
"Spread some tabasco on my pussy"
"I born to be facefucked"
She was so shy!!
I quickly attached a leash to her collar and told her "Arms folded behind your back. Those boobs must be in full view!"
We started our tour and I warmed her up by slowly bringing her near various guests. Some limited themselves to various appreciations or small questions such as "I read that the slut likes to suffer in the clit. How about if we put needles? Huh? It would be nice to hear you scream." Some grabbed her nipples and squeezed them hard, making her moan. A dom came up and ordered her "Spread your legs wide". He started asking her various questions as he slapped her pussy. She tried to hold back, answering her questions but I saw her visibly in difficulty. She was starting to hear that unmistakable wet sound during the slaps. She was just a bitch in heat.
On her way through the corridors, a Mistress approached her, dressed in an elegant, refined way. I have to say she was a very beautiful woman. She is blonde but with short hair. A nice breast, generous but not too much. Toned. She turned to me asking "Good evening, I was wondering if this thing, not callable a woman, can be used to refresh my pussy.". I promptly told her "This toy was created for these purposes". She then addressed the bitch "Get down on your knees, bitch". Almost like a robot, the bitch lowered, waiting for new orders. "Stick out your tongue and don't stop licking until I command you to." She pulled up the center zip of the leather skirt and exposed that lovely shaved pussy. My slave was already approaching to lick her when she was stopped by the Mistress sect. "Stop, I'll tell you when that shitty mouth can touch my pussy". So saying, inches away from the bitch's face, she slipped two fingers inside her, going up and down her three or four times. Her fingers were immediately wet. I think the bitch could even smell that pussy, real woman's pussy. She took her fingers and rubbed them under the bitch's nose. "Smell the pussy. Get used to having it on your face like a brand." The slut replied "Thanks Mistress". Not a second goes by and the hand of the Mistress, in a fast and violent way, took the hair of the slut and pushed her face into the wet pussy. "Lick bitch, I want to feel your tongue everywhere. Watch me serve me." This woman was so horny that she was riding my toy's face. "Stick your tongue in my pussy, taste it." I think about 5 or 6 minutes went by like this, leaving my bitch exhausted. The Mistress came copiously on the slut's face. "Good bitch, as a gift, lick my ass! Thank me first, let me see you're polite." My bitch was visibly embarrassed. She wasn't used to that treatment, to those words, but above all to licking those parts. "Bitch, I'm waiting." "Yes Mistress, thank you for this gift" she replied shyly. "Are you happy to lick my ass? Not everyone has this opportunity" answered the Mistress laughing about it. "Yes Mistress, I'm happy to lick your ass." And with these words, she timidly began that humiliating task, keeping her gaze fixed, from bottom to top, on this woman. After all, the Mistress turned to me saying "Thank you for this time. I hope you have a good evening." I replied "I definitely, I don't know if the bitch will be able to say the same".
A couple of males approached as soon as the Mistress left. I think I saw the whole scene. They were definitely one a dom and the other a slave and I think one owner of the other.
I'll immediately ask how the evening was going and I answered cordially. It didn't take long for them to come out for their true intentions. "We would like to play with this bitch, always with your permission." I asked the dom, not giving importance to his slave: "How would you like to play?". "There's a playroom we've reserved for us. If you like, we can use it. We'd like to use the bitch holes. Every hole!" At the words every holes, a light bulb came on "The bitch is scared but certainly curious if we talk about peeholes. DO you have experience in that area?". The dom replied "Of course, my slave is used to the practice of sounding. He is able to fit about 1.5cm sticks". "Fine," I replied. I looked at the bitch who had a terrified look. She was immobilized. I turned back to that dom and answered him again "I see that my bitch is so horny that she can't even nod. Ahaahah". We both laughed at the situation.
We took this dripping pussy into the playroom. I sat down on the sofa to relax and watch how the situation evolved, always careful that those two didn't break my toy.
The Dom, whom I'll call Erik for convenience, ordered the slave to get your cock out. The size was more than adequate for what the slut can handle. He told him, "Now fuck these fuckdolls' mouth like it was the last time. If you dare to go slow, you will be duly punished." The slave didn't have the order repeated twice and began, violently, to plunge his cock into the mouth of the bitch, who was visibly in difficulty. From what we could see, I assume the slave hadn't fucked for months. Erik later ordered him "Don't try to cum. It's not time yet. Fuck her hard in the mouth and that's it"
After several minutes where by now the bitch was in tears, the slave asked permission to stop. He was about to cum. He was granted a break and even the bitch sighed, now in a mask of saliva, tears and ruined make-up.
"Bitch, get on the chair. Legs apart and arms on the armrests." The chair was the classic gynecological office chair. She positioned herself and immediately the slave, well aware of their plans, blocked her arms and legs. Now the bitch was definitely in the hands of the two.
Erik meanwhile came up with an inflatable gag. It was clear that the mouth would not be used for any other purpose. "Slave, it's your moment: take this gag, cum on it and plug this bitch's mouth". A petty smile formed on the face of the slave who in less than a couple of minutes was copiously on that tool. The cum was thick, not very liquid. It confirmed that the slave had been in denial for a long time. Without too many pleasantries, the slut's mouth was filled with this gag. I don't know how much the gag was blown up but it sure was planted well inside.
But Erik still had one idea in mind, he climbed onto a stool and pulled out his cock, which was also a good size. He starts stroking it and in the meantime he said to her "While we use you I want to see you degraded. Like a slut from the slums. You deserve to smell like cum.". So saying after a short time he spurted directly all over her face. "Well well, that cum stays there to brand your face." He just heard a "mgghpggg". No one was clear what she said.
Both guys positioned themselves in front of the slut and started lube up their hands. "Don't worry, your pussy is not at risk for now". I don't know if those words had a beneficial effect.
I only saw that both boys gradually inserted their fingers into the poor girl's ass and she soon began to moan. I could see them inserting their fingers and then, spreading them apart, they spread the sphincter. At one point Erik's hand, no small in size, was in at least 4 fingers and twirling. The bitch squirmed a bit, a sign that that intrusion was anything but comfortable.
Erik gestured to the slave to move "Go and get it and we'll see how this bitch behaves." The slut's gaze remained dumbfounded. She didn't understand what would happen. That same look became one of fear as the gaze returned. It was a huge plug. From where I was sitting it felt like at least 7cm but it wasn't clear to me. Definitely bigger than those normally used by the girl. Erik took it in his hand and it proved to be a great big plug. "My dear bitch, know that my slave uses this plug as a workout. I expect you to be no less," said Erik smiling.
Taking and distributing the lube, he started pointing it towards the entrance of what was once an asshole. I don't know what it would have become after that. He started thrusting as he yelled at the bitch "Relax. Don't tense your muscles. This fucking plug is going to get in your ass one way or another." The toy made its way and the girl was more than ever sweaty and scared. The slave had started to squeeze her nipples. I don't know if that was a help or a complication. It took more than 15 minutes before, in an unexpected suction, that plug entered the ass. Only a scream from the bitch was heard, drowned out by her gag. I didn't dare think what would have happened at the moment of removal.
The two boys stepped back slightly to look, satisfied, at the result. Erik said "However bitch, I lied. The slave never managed to insert this plug. Congratulations you are the first screwed!!" and he laughed uproariously.
"I just have one more thing I want to try and then I can let you go." The bitch was exhausted but still struggling from that huge thing in her ass.
The slave went to the instrument table and came back with a case and some lubricant, different from the one just used. Ahhhh, I understood right away. They were rods for sounding practice. In the end it was true, they would have used it on her. Or rather, inside her.
https://it.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h5ec069a345473
I figured that, done cleanly, it might be something to try so I let them. I was interested in understanding how the bitch would accept violating that little hole.
"Being our first time, bitch, we're going to use one of those with a very small diameter," Erik said reassuringly. I think the bitch didn't reassure herself at all.
He lubricated the rode well and, helped by the slave who was holding her cunt well open, he began to lubricate the peehole too. The slut squirmed and immediately received a slap right on the pussy. “Stay still or you'll screw it up and only hurt yourself more,” Erik yelled. He rested his rode in the little hole and only heard the bitch's breathing get faster. "Relax. You won't really hear much," Erik said, perhaps more to reassure himself.
He started to penetrate her and there was actually no screaming or anything. Only towards the end, the bitch began to move. A sign that that wand had entered well. “See, we've penetrated your peehole. Now you can tell you've been fucked in all holes,” laughed Erik.
Here's your prize and with that, Erik put a wand on that rode. The slut immediately felt the vibrations. Erik moved it a bit up and down going to hit the clit as well. It took a few minutes but slowly, the bitch began to breathe and move in the way we all wanted. They were all signs that she was getting pleasure. Erik turned to me and asked "Can the bitch have orgasms?". "No," I replied, "only ruined orgasms." Erik turned to the bitch and said "Aww ... sorry, no orgasms for you. Slave, cum again in the bitch's face. So she can see how someone else can enjoy instead of her." The slave climbed into the chair, a bit teetering, and started to jerk off his cock. Meanwhile the bitch was now clearly panting. In a short time the slave cummed on the girl's face but Erik, at the same time, removed the huge plug. He wasn't kind and the bitch screamed in pain. That hole was visibly open. Part of the interior was clearly visible. It had made a crater in her.
After a few more minutes, the slut began to moan and squirm. A sign that it is coming. Erik promptly stopped, saying "Eh no. That's enough for you, bitch." He pulled the rode out of her peehole.
It was untied and without too many pleasantries, the two boys said goodbye. I took the slut between a big towel. He told her "You did great, I'm proud of you!". Supported with my body, I took her to the showers, sure that this experience too had marked her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk