Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2015, 07:16 PM   #1
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Flag Blue 19 F/ Outdoor Fun Dares

Ive been looking for some more exciting outdoor dares recently. I go streaking and driving at night often, however, I kinda want to do a few more things. I work at a Target in electronics, and i go to college. I'd love to here some feedback on some things you would want me to do. Thanks so much :3 I also try to give full detail reports on here for everyone, so post your dares here please

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 12-23-2015, 07:34 PM   #2
ech0

Do you have some way of locking up your clothes? Something you can take with you, like a lockbox, and maybe a chain with a padlock.
ech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:08 PM   #3
Sam72

I have a luggage case that can be locked

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 12-23-2015, 08:18 PM   #4
ech0

And what about a chain or something similar, so that luggage can be locked to a tree, lamp, etc.
Old 12-23-2015, 08:18 PM   #5
lop747
getDare Succubus

Here's a simple one.
Put your vibe under your clothes on your clit and go to your college central area/courtyard/quad or the equivalent and have an orgasm

Here's a complicated one.

You are going to go for a walk or jog around where you live. Wear some light colored spandex shorts and a white t-shirt without a bra (sports bra if that is to public) Put your bullet vibe in and set it to a medium/high setting. Take a bottle of water with you. If you feel yourself edging, take a drink of water but you are only allowed to waterfall it (pour it in your mouth not actually touch it with your lips) You can't stop walking/jogging. If you do go over the edge, pour whats left of the bottle over your head. Try to make your walk/jog at least a mile.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:29 PM   #6
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ech0 View Post
And what about a chain or something similar, so that luggage can be locked to a tree, lamp, etc.
I can get one by tomorrow

20/F/South/US
Old 12-23-2015, 08:41 PM   #7
ech0

One other question, can you lock the suitcase without the key?
Old 12-23-2015, 09:44 PM   #8
MasterO2
getDare Devil

When you get your chain and padlock get two locks keyed alike you are to suspend the key in the middle of a gallon milk jug on a string and freeze it solid. Take you chain locks and milk jug out to a park at night. Find yourself a good spot for this dare and strip naked. Chain your leg to a tree using the 2 padlocks and throw your clothes as far from your reach as you can. Now you stay chained to the tree naked until you can get the key from the center of the jug.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:31 PM   #9
Tc3

First, obtain keys to one of your doors to your house. Then make sure all doors are locked and you have the keys. Go to your car and strip to undergarments and socks ad put those and the house keys in your car. Get your car keys and lock the car then throw your keys. Walk 100 steps away and do 50 push-ups come back to your house and look for your car keys. Once you find them see what time it is and if you have been more than 15 minutes repeat all of this but go 200 steps away from your house and do 50 push-ups. Also I should mention this is in the middle of the night. Once you come back in your house have a nice snack of a peanut butter and ketchup sandwich.
Tc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 05:26 PM   #10
Sam72

After the holidays i will attempt some of these, however, on the 27th im working at a camp for a week

20/F/South/US
Old 12-24-2015, 05:33 PM   #11
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
► = Dares (or at least some suggestions)
• = Something else.

► I dare you to get ready for this dare by undressing yourself whenever you feel ready. You'll most likely do this dare at night, because you'll be going outdoors. Take the keys to your car with you and a dildo shaped object (or use the handle of your hair brush). Open your front door and run (when nude) to your car and go sit behind the steering wheel. Spread your legs and put the dildo shaped object in your pussy and don't touch it afterwards. Keep your legs spreaded. Start the car and drive anywhere you want to go to night. However, this location must be at least half a mile away from your home. When you arrived at the destination, get out of the car and walk 100 yards away from your car. Make sure the dildo shaped object stays in your pussy the whole time. When you walked away from your car, start thrusting the object in and out of your pussy, 100 times within one minute. Done? Rush back to your car and drive home.

► Get dressed in your sport outfit, including a jacket of any kind you'd be able to wear while running. Leave off your bra and any kind of top, so just wear your jacket. Go outdoors and start with a short warming up; anything that gets you warm. Next, start running using the following scheme.
- 1 minute of running, 1 minute pause.
- 2 minutes of running, 2 minutes pause.
- 3 minutes of running, 3 minutes pause.
- 4 minutes of running, 4 minutes pause.
- 3 minutes of running, 3 minutes pause.
- 2 minutes of running, 2 minutes pause.
- 1 minute of running, 1 minute pause.*
- 3 minutes of running, finished.*
The lines followed by a *, you must uncover your chest. So unbotton or zip down your jacket and continue running. While running the starred lines of the scheme, you neither may cover up your breast nor stop running. However, taking a different route or turning around and walking towards the way you came from is allowed.

• I see you have likes and dislikes. I think you confuse limits with your dislikes. Because something you dislike can still be done, in the contrary to something that you would never do, thus being part of your limit of what you want to do.

► Get your pocket 2" travel vibrator and insert in in (or place it against) your pussy. Wear some tight underwear so the vibrator won't move from its place and some tight jeans with a belt. Regarding the rest of your clothing; it's your choice what you'd like to wear for this dare. When clothed, go outdoors and walk towards the center of your town/city, where most of the stores, pubs and clubs are located. After five minutes of walking, turn on your vibrator. Your belt should be tightened enough so you won't be able to slip a hand down your jeans, so unbuckle the belt, activate the vibrator and buckle the belt (tightly) again. Go to a grocery store that's still open and buy something, anything really. Just the moment when you are about to enter the shop, you set your vibrator a setting higher (if possible). You may hide yourself when doing so. When you bought the item, turn on your vibrator on its highest and go straight home. If walking home takes longer than you want it to take, you may take a taxy or bus. When home, you may turn off the vibrator. Note: throughout the dare, having an orgasm is allowed. However, turning off the vibrator is not.

• You write that light pain might be a like of yours, or maybe not; you don't know. What kind of pain do you like, if any? Something like a clothespeg on each of your nipples or any other sensitive area. Or some toothpaste, hot sauce, spanking or anything else? You wrote that you have a hair brush as toy, so can I conclude that spanking is one of your likes also? Or do you just love to brush your hair?
Never heard anything from you any more afterwards. Any dares to your liking? If not, would you mind telling what's so bad about them for future refferences?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 05:44 PM   #12
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Never heard anything from you any more afterwards. Any dares to your liking? If not, would you mind telling what's so bad about them for future refferences?
I actually love how doable all these dares are. I just have to make time to do them,however i do look forward to doing them

20/F/South/US
Old 12-24-2015, 06:26 PM   #13
peeweebruiser

After everyone is in bed tonight, take a candy cane from the tree and masturbate with it in front of the tree. Then eat the candy cane.
peeweebruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 06:29 PM   #14
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeweebruiser View Post
After everyone is in bed tonight, take a candy cane from the tree and masturbate with it in front of the tree. Then eat the candy cane.
oooooo, i like peppermint

20/F/South/US
Old 12-24-2015, 06:35 PM   #15
Johan-Bro
Baby Member

I do this all the time

I walk from my house in just my boxers and walk 1 mile to a bridge. While im on the bridge i throw away my boxers into the river flowing under (car road is great too) and got a interesting way home
I do it at night but still there is cars passing bye tho. It is a part the adventure, and when someone is coming you need to hide. Eather in a buch or in the grope besides the road. For me its both a neighbourhood and a open place in the woods.
I alos often makes a g-string out of duchtape
You should try it out!

My skype is: Johan.Harm
Johan-Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Johan-Bro for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking