Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2018, 10:53 PM   #1
exhibitionist87

Default Nude dares requested 18/M! (Apartment block restricted)

Hey everyone,

For the first time since my family moved, I will be alone for the whole night in the apartment, (starting a while from now) and so I'm itching to get some nude dares done.

Around the house is quite doable and I'd be happy to have some dares or rules set for inside, but it miiight be possible to persuade me to go down the stairs of my apartment block and fool around on the stairs/outside.

My apartment block is quite small; only two floors with two apartments on each end of each floor. I am on the "top left" apartment, from an outside perspective.

Bonus points for anyone who can appeal to the risk of being separated from my clothing!

Any dares or rules would be very much appreciated, (even if I deem them a bit too risky) and I'll post reports of everything I do.

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

Last edited by exhibitionist87; 12-27-2018 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Title rearrangement
exhibitionist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 11:18 PM   #2
Alex.is.hard

Do you have any siblings?

25/M/Bi - happy eating pussy 🐱 or sucking dick 💦

Kik: Hard.Is.Alex

Likes - edging, orgasm control, light pain, bondage, cum play, semi public, being controlled,
Dislikes - public, medium pain, photos, denial, family
Limits - illegal, pee/poo, face photos, heavy pain

Please dare me 😇

Kik me if you want to see me 😉
Alex.is.hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 11:19 PM   #3
tryme2431

Default out!

I think you should get naked and see how far you can get out of your apartment. You might even try several times. See how long you can stay out at the end of the distance, as well. If you get caught, you lose! Unless you're hot and get picked up by a neighbor. LOL.

Dislikes: Rough anal, outdoors (to some extent)

Hard limits: family, blood, scat

Clothes/toys: singlet, mesh thong, cloth thongs, clothespins, household items.
tryme2431 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tryme2431 for this post:
Old 12-28-2018, 02:26 AM   #4
exhibitionist87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.is.hard View Post
Do you have any siblings?
None that live with me, no.
Old 12-28-2018, 02:55 AM   #5
LeanaG

How about you hide the key to your apartment somewhere outside the house. Now get naked and leave the apartment, close the door behind you. I guess you have to get outside now if you want to get in your apartment again

Likes: tease&denial, crossdressing, feminization, pain, instructions, rules, exercises
Maybe: hidden public
Limits: illegal, family&friends, messy, pictures or video (maybe if I know you better)

I'm currently not allowed to orgasm

I would like to discover new kinks

PM Dares
LeanaG is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LeanaG for this post:
Old 12-28-2018, 06:52 AM   #6
exhibitionist87

Default All done for the night!

Alrighty! Thanks for your dares, guys.

I decided to just test the waters of how far outside I could go, naked, first. So, I wore only a t-shirt and shorts in which to carry my keys. I got outside my building, (which borders another apartment building on one side and a street on the other), slipped off my items and went for a cautious stroll. All in all, didn't go too badly. There were some people who drove by and one man who drove past (performing some errand, I think?) who had to stop by the park parallel to my building. I hid, of course, but it's quite possible he managed to see me. I decided to pack in and head for plan number two.

I hid my key to the side of my building facing the other apartment building, went inside my apartment, and stripped all of my clothes off. Unfortunately, mine is not a door you can simply lock from the outside like that, so I sort of just used my imagination on that one. Once I was "locked" outside my apartment naked, I went down the stairs, (which have sensor lights everywhere, of course, aaah,) and got outside my building. I managed to grab my key and return to safety without being seen. This, however, left me feeling pretty... unsatisfied. Surely, I could take this further, right? I collected my clothes, and repeated the process, hiding my keys further away this time, nearer to an apartment whose lights were still on. This was once again fine, I simply walked and collected the keys. No biggie. I felt like I had to go big on the third try. I hid my keys far behind the other apartment building. This time I felt legitimately very scared. I felt like at any point some door could open and I would be instantly made. I walked all the way, constantly looking over my shoulder and checking around me, to my keys. It was at this point I decided I needed just a bit more of a risk, so I got to work masturbating against the fence. Yeah, real original, I know, but I desperately needed some sort of stimulation down there. I didn't finish, no, but at that point I wasn't too concerned with it. My sober brain was telling me that this was probably a bit too much risk, so I walked all the way back and finished up for the night (no pun intended.) And that leads me to around about now! I had a very fun night tonight, and I hope I can do some more of this sort of stuff next time I have the opportunity.

Thanks to the people who gave me some suggestions, they were much appreciated!

Hope to see you again! <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, naked, naked dare, nude, nude dare