Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2018, 01:56 PM   #76
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Thankyou for your report. I would be interested to know when you orgasm in public do people notice? Do you squirm or shake or moan or are you able to stand still and not show what is happening?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:05 AM   #77
MrFrustration
Longtime User

How was your day off? Hopefully you will be back into it now. Wear something see through today.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #78
Saskia568

Hello to everyone. Im back now. tomorrow my dare will be continued. From tomorrow I will wear the heels again. give me tasks to do in them

Limits:family/videos/pics/hard Public/
Saskia568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 03:02 AM   #79
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Welcome back!

Put on a nice pair of excercise tights and do a full excercise routine in them - 10 km on the treadmill and find a nice workout video on YouTube to follow. Finish off with a yoga routine. Your Dom may want to use the vibe on you while you do this.

Wear the tights for thewhole day with nothing else covering you below the waist.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:51 PM   #80
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Have you given up on this thread? It was so much fun!
Old 09-29-2018, 01:22 AM   #81
Saskia568

hello after I was not so nice to my master in the last few days I have to revive this thread. You may ask me all the tasks that are in my limits. I have to wear my high heels every day until I have at least 120 edges. You can also give me more edges in your tasks that are not among the 120 edges. I hope for some interesting tasks from you

Limits:family/videos/pics/hard Public/
Saskia568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 01:47 AM   #82
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

Think a bit of ginger pay back is fair, you should hold a pealed ginger plug in your ass and one in your pussy, for one hour after ever edge you complete also a stinger nettles leaf on you clit in your panties for one minuet after ever edge completed for every post on this thread after this one you have to do 15 mins on treadmill in your heels,

Dislike
Scat, water sports, forced bi sexual, anything that's unrealistic or boring

Limits

Photos, anything that could get me arrested or put me or anyone in danger, full public
Sub Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:19 AM   #83
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

1 of your edges each day must be done with one of your heels fucking your pussy, obviously suck heel clean after, another edge each day must be done ass fucking your heel ( if you need extra help to edge your only allowed to rub the ginger on clit )

Dislike

Limits

Photos, anything that could get me arrested or put me or anyone in danger, full public
Old 09-29-2018, 02:33 AM   #84
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

While at home you ankles should be chained together with the chain between your ankles being no longer than 20 cms long, also while at home your tits have to be on display, if your at home after your edges your nipples must be clamped for 15 mins after if your not at home add the time up and do that time continuously when your home

Dislike

Limits

Old 09-29-2018, 02:43 AM   #85
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

Until your edges are complete your banned from using toilets to pee, and your never allowed to pee in same place twice, no toilet roll to wipe. Use ginger

Dislike

Limits

Old 09-29-2018, 03:47 AM   #86
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

You are not to wear any underwear until your punishment is over. The only clothes you wear below your hips will be skirts no longer than above your knees or very tight leggings or yoga pants.
You will show as much cleavage as you can at all times. No scarves allowed.
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk