Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2018, 10:32 AM   #46
Saskia568

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Great work, but still some way to go. Was it 40 new orgasms or is your overall total 40?

I think you should wear the same leggings again, unwashed.
Thank you for your task. In total i am at 73 orgasms. 32 to Go.

Please hiev me tasks to make my Heels more uncomfortable. Something like the Rice dare.

Limits:family/videos/pics/hard Public/
Saskia568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 04:57 AM   #47
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Are you wearing them to bed? If not start doing so. You should be allowed 15 minutes to shower per day. Apart from that and work time they should be locked 24/7.

When at home you must add an orgasm to your 'to do' list every time you sit, lie or kneel down for longer than 10 minutes. Sleeping is not included in this.

You should also tie your ankles closely together when in the house so walking anywhere takes a long time.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 06:04 AM   #48
Saskia568

of course I wear it 24/7. to work only 8 cm heel, otherwise 16 cm. I had to wear an extremely short dress today. Underwear is totally forbidden since yesterday. ixh had a total of 4 orgasms in public today. so there are 8 and so we are at a total of 81 orgasms. I mean I'm on the final stretch.

that with the orgasms for each 15 minutes will be extremely hard.

Last edited by Saskia568; 04-30-2018 at 06:26 AM.
Old 04-30-2018, 02:02 PM   #49
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Good - just checking

Perhaps my standing date was too much..

But I think some kind of standing rule would be good for the last few days. What about this - you must be on your feet 30 minutes of every hour (outside of work/sleep time).

I would also be interested to hear more detailed reports of your remaining orgasms - where were you, if anyone was around, how the vibrator was used etc.

You must be getting very good at hiding public orgasms by now!
Old 05-01-2018, 12:59 AM   #50
Saskia568

Good morning I was just awakened by my friend with pleasant vibrations. however, he stopped shortly before I had an orgasm. what should I wear today?

Old 05-01-2018, 02:55 AM   #51
Fiona
Distinguished Member

a miniskirt and nothing below it, including no leggings.

If you want further tasks: Get yourself a large butt-plug and wear the heels until you can have the plug in you without issues for at least 10 hours.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:24 AM   #52
Saskia568

I'm wearing a short dirndl now. naturally without underwear. we were with us on a May-Party. my friend has always made me flinch by switching on the vibrator. but he has stopped several times just before the high point. until about 10 minutes ago. He redeemed me and I was overwhelmed by a violent orgasm. that makes then two more orgasms so I am now at 83.

Old 05-01-2018, 09:21 AM   #53
Saskia568

as desired here another story from today. unfortunately I did not have as many orgasms today as the last few days.
my second from today was in the bathroom with us. I was just taking a shower as the vibrator comes on and does not stop until I come. But since I did not wear high heels at the time, this orgasm does not count among the others. I had the third one when my friend tied me to a post and tortured me for half an eternity and then let me come.

I also got tasks by pm.
1. I may only pee at home through my underwear. I have to suck them off.

2nd in the heels, I must now always have small stones. that does not make wearing that much more comfortable.

3. I have to fuck each day before I go to bed with one of my high heels.

Old 05-01-2018, 11:07 AM   #54
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Wonderful reports.. keep up the good work!
Old 05-04-2018, 01:10 AM   #55
Saskia568

After a few days of personal problems, I start again. Since it is no longer consistent I reduced the orgasms I have done back to 30. please give me some punishments that I have to make additionally. I have my high heels on again and all tasks are active again.
furthermore I need an outfit for the work later.

Old 05-04-2018, 04:46 AM   #56
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Oh dear - more high heel punshment for you.. how wonderful! As you are clearly enjoying this so much I think the rule about public orgasms counting 2 should be removed. Instead there should be a rule that half of your orgasms must be public.

As for today, wear the highest heels you are allowed at work. Wear a nice very short flared skirt with either a red lace thong or no panties. Sit with your knees parted as wide as you feel appropriate.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #57
Saskia568

reboot! I had an almost transparent top today. to my high heels, of course, still had stones and rice in it. I was able to experience three orgasms today. two of them in public.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:40 AM   #58
Saskia568

today's day has begun that my freind licked me to a violent orgasm. after that I had to blow it. He came in my high heels I wear now. Furthermore, I wear a tight-fitting crop top which patch of his sperm from yesterday wears and a very short skirt.
Now we go to the beer garden. It is about 2 kilometer on foot. I have the lush in me and hope that I can work off one or the other orgasm.

Old 05-08-2018, 12:10 AM   #59
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Sounds like fun - now things are getting a little dirty - put on a pair of pantyhose and don't take them off until you have cum in them 12 times.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:42 AM   #60
Saskia568

Thank you for the date. I came three times today after a day of denial. My master made me to walk 10 km on a threadmill. In my heels of course. I wore nothing but my heels. He put a clothespin on my pussy and nipples after every km. It was very painful. I also had the lush inside me and he tortured me like hell. It was very fun. Today he came in my heels eich I wear now. He liked me to orgasm three times. But before every orgasm he edged me like hell. I wear the pantyhose now. Can I remove them to pee?

Advertisements
Kink Talk