Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-23-2018, 02:38 AM   #31
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I also suggest that an orgasm in public should be worth two off your remaining total.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 09:26 AM   #32
Saskia568

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
I also suggest that an orgasm in public should be worth two off your remaining total.
Thank you. Then i‘m at ten Organs today. Hab all in a Public Place. My feet are hurtig like hell. Now I‘m at 30 Orgasms. What shouldt i wear tomorrow?

Limits:family/videos/pics/hard Public/
Saskia568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 10:20 AM   #33
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Magnificent..

I like the look of leggings with very high heels.. wear tight leggings - preferably a bright colour to draw attention to the movements of your legs as you cum in public. Wear the same pair all day if you can, no panties and no other clothing below the hips.
Old 04-23-2018, 11:57 AM   #34
Saskia568

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Magnificent..

I like the look of leggings with very high heels.. wear tight leggings - preferably a bright colour to draw attention to the movements of your legs as you cum in public. Wear the same pair all day if you can, no panties and no other clothing below the hips.
Oh my God. My friend said that I should wear the outfit that is given to me here, also in the office. When I get wet, everyone sees it

Old 04-23-2018, 12:45 PM   #35
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Yes... Exactly. It should be an interesting day..
Old 04-25-2018, 04:29 AM   #36
Saskia568

hello, sorry I did not report yesterday but I did not feel so well. had to pause because of it. but from today it continues again. the heels are back to the feet. I have 7 orgasms so far. I would be very happy if you could give me maybe a few more regulations what I have to wear

Old 04-25-2018, 05:11 AM   #37
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well done. Are you wearing the leggings?

I am happy to dress you again. This time a very short flared skirt with light coloured pantihose. Tops must be skin tight.

Do you own a corset?

I also want to add a condition to my rule about public orgasms - they only count two off your total if you give us a little more detail about them - where you orgasmed and how etc...
Old 04-25-2018, 05:33 AM   #38
MrFrustration
Longtime User

One more request - try wearing a crotch rope. Use a thin, soft chord such as a hoodie chord. Wrap it twice around your waist and tie it off at the back. Take both ends through from the back between your legs tight but not too tight. Tie a knot to rest on your clit, then tie off the ends to the waist band in the front. Experiment to get the tightness just right.

With the vibe inside you, the rope will help translate the vibrations to your clit, and ever little movement of your hips will move the knot on your clit.

See if you can get it comfortable enough to to wear all day...
Old 04-25-2018, 08:22 AM   #39
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Well, since you ae already been told you will spend the whole day commando, you might as well do so obeying my commando rules, which you will find in my signature.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:56 AM   #40
Saskia568

today was a very tough day. I just had to go to work with a short skirt and a tight top. I could also keep my heels. During work, my friend has repeatedly switched on the vibrator me but not come. I was partially so wet that my pussy juice partially ran down my thighs. When I got home, I literally fell in love with my friend. I had an incredible orgasm. but I have to be punished for that now. I'm standing for an hour at a post and my friend brings me again and again until just before orgasm without Lettin me to come.

Old 04-26-2018, 11:00 AM   #41
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia568 View Post
today was a very tough day. I just had to go to work with a short skirt and a tight top. I could also keep my heels. During work, my friend has repeatedly switched on the vibrator me but not come. I was partially so wet that my pussy juice partially ran down my thighs. When I got home, I literally fell in love with my friend. I had an incredible orgasm. but I have to be punished for that now. I'm standing for an hour at a post and my friend brings me again and again until just before orgasm without Lettin me to come.
What shoes do you wear at work? Hope they're still heels.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:42 PM   #42
MrFrustration
Longtime User

This is becoming interesting.. If he is making you edge rather than cum this could go on a long time...

Tomorrow wear a long, tight skirt (a hobble skirt or pencil skirt) so walking is difficult in those heels.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:38 AM   #43
Saskia568

Hello, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I definitely had one. First and foremost, I was not allowed to wear any undergarments for the whole weekend and I had to put on leggings as instructed. my feet hurt more and more. but in the last days I have brought back 40 orgasms. Unfortunately, I did not really have much luck with the dignitaries. Most of the time I had to walk around with rice in my shoes. The most embarrassing thing was when I was only shopping with a bralette and the leggings while shopping and my friend tortured me to orgasm. my leggings was so wet afterwards that you saw a stain

Old 04-29-2018, 02:39 AM   #44
Saskia568

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
What shoes do you wear at work? Hope they're still heels.
Yes i wear heels. But not as high as i wear before and after

Old 04-29-2018, 05:06 AM   #45
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Great work, but still some way to go. Was it 40 new orgasms or is your overall total 40?

I think you should wear the same leggings again, unwashed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk