Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-20-2023, 03:52 AM   #1
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidpainslut View Post
thank you so much for being so cruel!
I started drinking the water around 10pm and started the punishment at 2am. my bladder was so full it hurt to move but I did as you asked. I laid in my bathtub and pulled, pinched, and tortured my nipples 20 times, needing a break before the last 5. I covered my sore nipples in toothpaste and clamped them as tightly as possible. I was already struggling with so much pain. I coated my asshole in hot sauce and immediately decided to use it to finger my ass open. It burned so deep I cried and some of the water escaped from the way my ass and pussy were clenching to cope with the pain. I stuffed my hot burning ass with a thick dildo and taped my ass to keep it in place.

I spread my pussy with the tape and some strong hair clips and the moment the hot sauce touched my pussy i pissed myself. I cried and poured more onto myself, ensuring it got under the hood of my clit. For a while I laid there covered in piss and hot sauce and cried.

I roughly pressed the wand to my clit and almost screamed. it hurt so badly but i came so quickly it made the remaining 9 orgasms even worse. I was numb from the hips down by thr end, shaking and sobbing and pissing myself even more.

I pulled the dildo out of my still burning ass and grabbed the vibrator again, covered in cum and hot sauce. Shaking, I stuffed it into my pussy and turned it on. 20 minutes passed and I hadnt been able to cum again so as punishment I ripped the nipple clamps off which hurt even worse from the toothpaste

thank you for torturing this slut
Good girl, you deserved this and well done on going through with it. Knew you would piss yourself, bet you enjoyed sitting there in your own piss and cum with that vibrator on your greedy lil clit being forced to keep cumming.

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 04:03 AM   #2
Slut_

Level of punishment I need is hard
Reason I m too lazy and I avoid to do tasks because I want to rest and sleep all the time
I would like if you make me use nipple clamps for 10-15 mins

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 04:31 AM   #3
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut_ View Post
Level of punishment I need is hard
Reason I m too lazy and I avoid to do tasks because I want to rest and sleep all the time
I would like if you make me use nipple clamps for 10-15 mins

Clearly you were too lazy to list any of your toys as well and will be given a harsher punishment for that. Please list your toys or/and usable household items below and I'll give you a 'destroy me' punishment 😉

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
Old 10-20-2023, 06:39 AM   #4
Slut_

Sorry for not mentioning them earlier
I don't have any special toys just household things
Binder clips(small, medium size) , clothespins, rope, hairbrush, metal spatula, metal ruler, wooden stick,
Rubber bands, belt, collor, leash
Also , I am not into sexual activity like edge, orgasm, fucking, masturbating etc.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.

Last edited by Slut_; 10-20-2023 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:08 PM   #5
Slut_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut_ View Post
Sorry for not mentioning them earlier
I don't have any special toys just household things
Binder clips(small, medium size) , clothespins, rope, hairbrush, metal spatula, metal ruler, wooden stick,
Rubber bands, belt, collor, leash
Also , I am not into sexual activity like edge, orgasm, fucking, masturbating etc.
Mam you didn't gave me any punishment yet

Old 10-20-2023, 05:09 AM   #6
stupidpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeBella View Post
Good girl, you deserved this and well done on going through with it. Knew you would piss yourself, bet you enjoyed sitting there in your own piss and cum with that vibrator on your greedy lil clit being forced to keep cumming.
yes miss, I loved sitting in my own piss and cum!! my pussy still hurts and its making my clit throb
stupidpainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 05:44 AM   #7
YourSlutLilly

I am a little nervous, but also very curious.

I ask you for a punishment.

1. Level of punishment - hard
2. Why do you deserve punishment? - Lately I have been very lazy and I have orgasmed several times without permission.
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here - Everything in sig
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - I hate boring things like line writing or corner time

Thank you, Miss Bella.

Edit: I have to tell you that I am spread and ready for my punishment.

Limits: scat, permanent, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys

Last edited by YourSlutLilly; 10-20-2023 at 06:09 AM.
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 06:50 AM   #8
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSlutLilly View Post
I am a little nervous, but also very curious.

I ask you for a punishment.

1. Level of punishment - hard
2. Why do you deserve punishment? - Lately I have been very lazy and I have orgasmed several times without permission.
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here - Everything in sig
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - I hate boring things like line writing or corner time

Thank you, Miss Bella.

Edit: I have to tell you that I am spread and ready for my punishment.
You are a smart lil slut for being nervous �� You are in luck though, I hate boring things too so we are not going to do that, punishment should be fun for me in the first place, I should enjoy reading your report.

Saying that it doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. Since you have your boobs pretty much off limits we will need to overcompensate by torturing your other holes.

We'll do something fun with you as I am bored of hot sauce stuff. You'll need to get 2 large ginger roots (I assume you know where this is going). Peel them and put them in a glass of icy water so they stay fresh.

Undress (you can keep your top on though since your boobs are no use), get on all 4s (knees and hands). Let's start with some flogging, I want you to flog your ass 25 times on each side so it's nice, red and hot. Now sit on the edge of the chair and push your ass forward so you have full access to both of your greedy holes. Spread your legs and tie them with the rope to the sides of the chair. You'll need to do A LOT of work on your cunt so let's star with your ass as it's easier (for now). Grab ginger root and shove it up your asshole, it won't burn as much as hot sauce but it gives deep hot sensitivity to everything, you might even like it. Clench your butt and keep ginger in there until further instructions.

Now let's get started with that greedy cunt. Since you were such a slut and didn't work for your orgasms, came without permission, I need to make sure your pussy is used up and you don't even want to think about touching it for days. Grab your spreader and spread your pussy lips nice and wide so everything is exposed and easily accessible. Now I want you to grab a crop and give yourself 20 hard spanks right on your pussy, make it hurt. Grab your clit pump and pump till it's very uncomfortable and you can't take anymore pressure. Once you are at that stage pump 3 more times. Leave the pump on until further instructions. While your clit is getting swollen let's work on that slutty hole. Grab your speculum and stretch that pussy hole, at this point you should have all parts of your cunt occupied (spreading, pumping, stretching). Let's get that second root right into your stretched hole, fuck yourself with it, make sure to get all your vagina walls covered in ginger, rub it in hard. Keep going for 10 minutes. By that time you should feel the burn.

Remove speculum but leave pussy spreader and clit pump on for a bit more. Let's get back to that ass for a moment. Remove ginger root and stuff 4 cubes of ice up your butthole. Secure them with your biggest plug. Remove clit pump, look at your swollen clit, bet you can't wait to touch it?

Grab a flog and give your clit some tough love, I want you to spank it 25 times increasing intensity (start medium, don't go easy on yourself). Put that clit pump back on for 15 minutes with the same rules (you pump till you think you can't take it anymore and at that point you get 3 more pumps in). Grab your biggest dildo and fuck that cunt hole as hard and as fast as possible. You are not allowed to cum, if you edge stop and give your clit one more pump for each edge. After 15 minutes remove that clit pump and butt plug. Untie yourself and get on the floor on your knees, legs spread wide so you have access to both of your slutty holes. Grab your rabbit vibrator, put it on the most intense setting and get it into your pussy (your pussy spreader should still be on to ensure easy access to your clit). With your rabbit vibe in take your largest dildo and fuck your ass. You can't stop until you cum 8 times. Right before the 9th orgasm remove rabbit and stop fucking your ass. Lay down and give yourself 30 flog spanks on your clit, pussy lips and ass.

Hope to hear the full report!

Enjoy ��

Last edited by DommeBella; 10-20-2023 at 06:58 AM.
Old 10-20-2023, 06:59 AM   #9
YourSlutLilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeBella View Post
Hope to hear the full report!
Thank you very much. It sounds very intense, i need to buy the ginger roots so I am able to do this tomorrow. I will write the report as soon as I have done it.

Limits: scat, permanent, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk