Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2023, 12:44 PM   #1
Amber_1998

Default Home alone F25, looking for some pain and humiliation

Hello everyone. Just came back to my apartment after almost a week at my parents and I am looking forward to some alone time.

As a masochist I am, please punish me with impact play and nipple play, and give me painful and humiliating tasks.

I have some pegs, cords, crops, canes and even needles, so make use of them and make me a red and wet pain toy.

Nothing public though
Amber_1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 07:12 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Grab a cord and swat each tit 25 times. Then use the crop to swat each tit 50 times. Use the cane to hit each tit 75 times.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 08:23 PM   #3
Twisted#1

Get a clothes hanger, attach a string to the non hook side with clamps so you can use clamps to attach it to your nipples. The clamps will be attached to your nipples with the string fed through the clamps so it is attached to the clothes hanger as well. Do this as well with another clothes hanger attached to your labia.
Set a timer to go off every minute. Every minute you will add 100 grams of weight to one of the clothes hangers. To remove weight you must perform 10 strokes with an instrument of your choice somewhere on your body. You must rotate through all your impact play tools and use them all.

Every 15 minutes roll a set of four six sided dice. If that number is how many 100g of weight you have hanging from your body then you may stop. If you are off you must perform 1 edge for every 100 grams you are off in the next 15 minute period.

When finished perform 1 stroke on each nipple and your pussy for every minute of elapsed game time. If you have one insert or use a vibrator during this to keep yourself on edge during the strokes.

Post here how it when when you are done
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 08:24 PM   #4
Twisted#1

Have any other toys? Dildos? Vibrators? Bondage gear?
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, nipples, pain, punisment, whips