Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-05-2024, 04:42 PM   #61
krush123007

Give yourself the biggest enema you can hold and then shove your biggest plug in your ass to hold it all. Do 100 jumping jacks and then hold a squatting position for 5 minutes.

Likes/Limits/Dislikes/Toys

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430423
My wedgie punishment challenge

https://throne.com/crush12345
Want something shoved in my ass that I don’t have? Send me it!
krush123007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 04:50 PM   #62
ButtSlut777

Fuck your biggest dildo riding for 10 minutes (you may take as long as you need to stretch) then cream pie with your squirting dildo after another 10 minutes of fucking and plug you ass with the snake until you wake up tomorrow

Likes: anal, oral, ass to mouth, wedgies, walks, toothpaste/hotsauce, pee holding, pee drinking, toilet play
Dislikes/Punishment: Scat, CBT, cum eating,
Limits: People I know, Public, Pic/Videos with face
ButtSlut777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 04:49 AM   #63
StevenXenoverse

Go for a walk in the woods somewhere isolated and bring your dildos, duct tape, lube and toothpaste (Maybe a blanket for the floor too). A chastity device for the whole time is really recommended but if you don't have one, just remember that you can't touch your cock.

When you've found an area that doesn't get any foot traffic, take your 10 inch dildo and tape it to a tree at ass height or lower if you feel like going on all fours (which would be easier and a hotter experience).
Now, get naked and lube your smaller dildo before slowly inserting it into you.
You're going to fuck your butt with the 5 inch dildo for 5 minutes, while sucking the 10 inch on the tree. When you're done, put some lube on the 10 inch, turn around and enjoy the other view while inserting that dildo. It goes without saying that this time you're sucking your 5 inch dildo. Keep this up for 10 minutes, trying to simulate your prostate with long strokes when you thrust back and forth.

Now you're warmed up, take your toothpaste and put a blob on the tip of your smaller dildo. You're going to switch sides again, with the minty cock in your ass and the big one in your mouth. Keep this up for 5 more minutes.
Now, put a blob of toothpaste on the tip of the big dildo. You're going to switch around again, and like last time, this one will be for 10 minutes. As usual, try to stimulate your prostate and do big strokes as you punish your butt. Suck the small dildo as before.

If you want to unlock and cum where you are, you must repeat the steps with both lube, then toothpaste again. Otherwise, you need to wait until you're home
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 10:05 PM   #64
Alanssdx

Look for all the ingredients to bake a cake (must include butter) and shove all those ingredients in your ass, hold them as long as you can
Open minded to every kink or limit (the more extreme or creative the better)
25/M
Looking for a dom/domme
Obedience app:
https://app.obedienceapp.com/open_ap...sdx&role=false
Alanssdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 08:18 AM   #65
Micka18

I'm sorry I have to steal this as this is so good!

You want to stretch your hole before the real deal starts, so grab a medium sized toy and fuck your ass with it, and slowly amd comfortably move up to your biggest toy and fuck your ass for 5 mins with it. If you meel that you can stretch yourself even more, add some pens to the toy.

Now the real part starts. Your ass should be nicely stretched, so much so that you can insert a peeled banana without mushing it. Go ahead and do so, and keep adding bananas until you feel you are full (you can cut the last banana in halves or quarters to make sure you insert as much as you can). Fuck your ass with your biggest toy, make sure that you mush those fruits well, and then add more bananas. You should insert-fuck-insert-fuck till you are positive that your ass is filled to the brim.

Now plug your ass up, wear two or three tight boxers to help keep the plug in, and wait till you can't hold it anymore. You are free to go to the toilet whenever you need. Releasing yourself will feel pretty overwhelming, and only after it you can allow yourself to cum.
Micka18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 09:56 PM   #66
Micka18

Bumping thread...
Old 04-03-2024, 06:52 AM   #67
Micka18

Thread toasts ...
Old 04-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #68
Dumb Eevee

You seem long ovwer due fo some fun~

Lets start by planning a route~

Plan out 5 outdoor, hidden/semi-hidden locations, 1 mile in walking distance from each other. (make sure the last location is about 1 mile from your house)

Start out by inserting yur small plug, put on a diaper (just in case, you never know when a accident might happen~), and some big/loose clothing.

You'll also need to bring a baggy with your medium, big, and very big plugs, horse dildo, and a bag of medium sized marshmellos.

Time to begin the walking to your first location, time yourself. Upon arrival, remove your plug and insert x amount of marshmellos according to how many minutes in took you to get there. Once filled, plug back up, this time with your medium plug.

Repeat for the next 2 locations, filling with marshmellos, and scaling up your plug size.

Once on you've made it to your fourth location, mello-filled wreck, remove your plug, double the amount of marshmellos you need to insert, and then plug yourself up, this time using your beautiful horse dildo. Insert as much as you can/want, but just so you know, whatever you don't fit is going to definitely make a sight to see from the back of ya.

Now onto going back home... must be difficult to run with that much cock up your ass? So lets test it :3

If you get home, in less/equal to 9 minutes you can cum, and do whatever you like to congrats yourself ;p

If you get home, in more than 9 minutes you can't cum for the day, and must keep the dildo in your ass and diaper on for another 1 hour before you can remove it.

-------------------
Jus' be "gentle" pwease, I'm pwetty tight... >w<'

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:56 AM   #69
randomperson12

Nice a simple one for you, first lube up your ass and the spiked buttplug and then sit on it, going as deep as you can, once it's deep as you can get it. You are going to stand up on tip toes with the pump for it under your heel, if it's not possible just have it in your hands. For 5 minutes you must remain on your tiptoes and every time you step down you must inflate the buttplug, afterwards you can't take the buttplug out for 30 minutes

Dislikes: Messy, hidden public,

Limits: Scat, Full public, Pics,Just use common sense

Toys: Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Rope, 2 Dildos(6 and 7 inches), Flogger, handcuffs, ankle cuffes, collar and leash, multiple buttplugs of various sizes

I own a 3d printer DM STL files(of toys) to print and try out aloing with a dare and I will DM a report back

21/M
randomperson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to randomperson12 for this post:
Old 04-04-2024, 05:57 PM   #70
krush123007

You will get both of your dildos in your ass at the same time and fuck your ass with them for 4 minutes. Then take them out and stretch your asshole with your fingers as much as you can for 1 minute. Then repeat that sequence for half an hour(30 minutes). When you finish that, spread your ass as much as you can and look at it in a mirror or take a picture if you want.

Likes/Limits/Dislikes/Toys

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430423
My wedgie punishment challenge

https://throne.com/crush12345
Want something shoved in my ass that I don’t have? Send me it!
krush123007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 03:18 AM   #71
Wolf_

Put on a music video with a fast beat and fuck your XL dildo to the beat. If you can't get it balls deep by the end of the video, you must fill you squirting knot dildo, insert and squirt the full load and remain there for an hour

Limits: Illegal, webcam, exposure, family, blackmail, sending pictures/photos of me

PM Dares
Wolf_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:46 PM   #72
Micka18

Take some rope/thread and tie the middle part aroud the neck of your medium plug. Measure it so when the plug is in your ass, both sides will reach your ankles/toes. You can do this with or without shoes: if with shoes, put the plug in and tightly tie each end of the rope to the back of your shoes; if naked, tie each end of rope to your big toes. Either way, the result has to be the same: with one rope tied to one toe and the other rope to the other toe, it now both ends of the rope have to be tight enough for you to feel a hard tug on the plug every time you take a step. You are going to walk for half an hour nonstop (can be at home) without holding the plug at all with your hands. After this time (or if the plug gets forced out of your ass, which I suggest you seriously avoid), you'll ride your biggest comfortable dildo for 5 minutes. If you don't manage to cum in said time, you'll repeat the 30-mins walking but this time you'll be doing it with the large plug. After you complete the 30mins in one go, you can fuck yourself to orgasm. If you are not able to complete the 30mins of punishment walk, you have to be in denial until you manage to complete it.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:48 AM   #73
gijser

first of all stretch your ass with your plugs going from medium to very large, quickly pull each one of them out and in 50 times until your ass feels stretched out.

after that start working down your horsecock, when you are all the way down start speeding up and fuck it as fast as possible. after 5 minutes pull the horsecock out and quickly put it back in, repeat this cycle for 30 minutes(if you have to slow down do so), after that fully sit down as far as you can and you are allowed to cum

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:58 AM   #74
Kawaii

next time you need to pee, lube up your fingers and finger and try to fist yourself, pressing on your bladder hard for 10 minutes or until you piss yourself.
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, painal, toothpaste, torture, torture anal