Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
cj07
Distinguished Member

Default slave contract

this is my contract i wanted drwan up with my mistress, to be made public.
Mistress & slave "Slavery" Contract
Of my own free will and out of a desire to express my love and devotion to my mistress that I love and adore, I offer myself in slavery to my Mistress until such time that we both agree to end it. Minimum period 6 months

Although I consider myself to be a slave full-time online to Mistress, I will devote myself completely and totally to the pleasure and desires of my Mistress, without hesitation or consideration of myself or others.

Rules

The slave agrees to obey his Mistress in all respects. his mind, body, heart and negotiated time belong to Her. The slave accepts the responsibility of using his safeword when necessary, this is talking in brackets (like this) which is out of the slave/mistress relationship.

The slave shall keep his body available for the use of his Mistress at all times. In addition, the slave agrees that his Mistress possesses the right to determine whether others can use his body and what use they may put it to. The Mistress will discuss all such instances in advance with the slave, to be certain that such play with others will not violate any established limits. The slave shall demonstrate his acceptance of his role of service and availability at all times while at home and at other times and places specified by his Mistress. The slave acknowledges that his Mistress may use his body or mind in any manner She wishes within the parameters of safety. She may hurt his without reason to please Herself. The slave enjoys the right to cry, scream or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect his treatment. Further, he accepts that if his Mistress tires of his noise, she may gag his or take other actions to silence him. This does not however include when the slave is with his girlfriend, that is only time he has rights.

The slave will answer any questions put to his honestly and directly, and will volunteer any information his Mistress should know about his physical or emotional condition. While his Mistress expects her slave to speak honestly and forthrightly about anything that bothers him, he is not to interpret that as permission to whine or complain. he will phrase his concerns politely and respectfully, and then gracefully accept his Mistress's judgment in these matters without further complaint.

The slave will always speak of his Mistress in terms of love and respect. he will address her at all times as Miss.

The Mistress may give the slave "free periods" in Her presence during which the slave may express himself openly and freely. There will be no punishments applied during "free periods." It is understood, however, that the slave will continue to address his Mistress with respect and love at all times and that deviations from the rule are subject to punishment at a later time.

The slave agrees that severe punishment may be assessed for any infraction of the letter or spirit of their contract, and will accept the correction gratefully. The form and extent of the punishment shall be at the Mistress's pleasure, and the Mistress shall make it clear to the slave that he is being punished when punishment occurs. The Mistress shall endeavour not to inflict physical harm upon the slave that might require the attention of anyone outside the relationship. Mistress and slave agree that in extremes either may activate a free period by using the safe word. The free period will continue until both parties agree that the problem(s) concerned are resolved.

The slave is permitted to engage in any and all activities not actively forbidden by their contract or by later edict of the Mistress. All rights and privileges not otherwise noted in the contract belong to the Mistress, and She may exercise them as She chooses.

Other Rules of Conduct

No part of their agreement is intended to interfere with the slave's career or life outside. The Mistress wishes the slave to work hard and honestly, in general to conduct himself in a manner calculated to bring honour and respect to T/them B/both. During periods of work, the slave is permitted to schedule appointments, to dress in a manner appropriate to work, and to leave the house when necessary. During periods of work, the slave may answer the telephone and discuss business without the expressed permission of his Mistress. With my signature below, I agree to accept and obey all preceding rules as well as any rules my Mistress may choose to issue at a later date. I gratefully consign by body and soul to my Mistress for Her pleasure and use for the contract period noted above.
The rules the slave should live by
No Cumming without Permission
No bad language
He must beg his girlfriend to touch him
His Girlfriend can control anything he wants to do her
His friends can spank him at any time
He must not use inside toilet on a Monday
He must drink his piss on a Tuesday and Thursday
He can only use the inside toilet 2 times a day
He can use the toilet 3 times over the whole weekend
He can wear no underwear in the public
When home alone he must wear female panties
He has to masturbate for five minutes before he goes to bed without Cumming
He must sleep naked
He must keep a diary of everything he does and post it once a week
The mistress owns his getdare account and can use it pleasure herself without slave permission
The mistress should have passwords for getdare and msn
MSN password is ********* Getdare password is the same
His friends must give in one dare a day
In the summer he can’t wear long pants
He must ask his Mistress to leave to use toilet or leave

The slave limits
The slave has one limit however may be allowed more if he behaves well on the other bad if he is bad it will be taken away.
The limit is No messy

slave date 23/6/08

Mistress date 23/6/08

I accept My slave's desire to serve Me more fully, and take responsibility for his well-being, training and discipline to more perfectly serve My will.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

Last edited by Rachie; 05-15-2011 at 01:44 PM.
cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
pez

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
this is my contract i wanted drwan up with my mistress, to be made public.
Mistress & slave "Slavery" Contract
Of my own free will and out of a desire to express my love and devotion to my mistress that I love and adore, I offer myself in slavery to my Mistress until such time that we both agree to end it. Minimum period 6 months

Although I consider myself to be a slave full-time online to Mistress, I will devote myself completely and totally to the pleasure and desires of my Mistress, without hesitation or consideration of myself or others.

Rules

The slave agrees to obey his Mistress in all respects. his mind, body, heart and negotiated time belong to Her. The slave accepts the responsibility of using his safeword when necessary, this is talking in brackets (like this) which is out of the slave/mistress relationship.

The slave shall keep his body available for the use of his Mistress at all times. In addition, the slave agrees that his Mistress possesses the right to determine whether others can use his body and what use they may put it to. The Mistress will discuss all such instances in advance with the slave, to be certain that such play with others will not violate any established limits. The slave shall demonstrate his acceptance of his role of service and availability at all times while at home and at other times and places specified by his Mistress. The slave acknowledges that his Mistress may use his body or mind in any manner She wishes within the parameters of safety. She may hurt his without reason to please Herself. The slave enjoys the right to cry, scream or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect his treatment. Further, he accepts that if his Mistress tires of his noise, she may gag his or take other actions to silence him. This does not however include when the slave is with his girlfriend, that is only time he has rights.

The slave will answer any questions put to his honestly and directly, and will volunteer any information his Mistress should know about his physical or emotional condition. While his Mistress expects her slave to speak honestly and forthrightly about anything that bothers him, he is not to interpret that as permission to whine or complain. he will phrase his concerns politely and respectfully, and then gracefully accept his Mistress's judgment in these matters without further complaint.

The slave will always speak of his Mistress in terms of love and respect. he will address her at all times as Miss.

The Mistress may give the slave "free periods" in Her presence during which the slave may express himself openly and freely. There will be no punishments applied during "free periods." It is understood, however, that the slave will continue to address his Mistress with respect and love at all times and that deviations from the rule are subject to punishment at a later time.

The slave agrees that severe punishment may be assessed for any infraction of the letter or spirit of their contract, and will accept the correction gratefully. The form and extent of the punishment shall be at the Mistress's pleasure, and the Mistress shall make it clear to the slave that he is being punished when punishment occurs. The Mistress shall endeavour not to inflict physical harm upon the slave that might require the attention of anyone outside the relationship. Mistress and slave agree that in extremes either may activate a free period by using the safe word. The free period will continue until both parties agree that the problem(s) concerned are resolved.

The slave is permitted to engage in any and all activities not actively forbidden by their contract or by later edict of the Mistress. All rights and privileges not otherwise noted in the contract belong to the Mistress, and She may exercise them as She chooses.

Other Rules of Conduct

No part of their agreement is intended to interfere with the slave's career or life outside. The Mistress wishes the slave to work hard and honestly, in general to conduct himself in a manner calculated to bring honour and respect to T/them B/both. During periods of work, the slave is permitted to schedule appointments, to dress in a manner appropriate to work, and to leave the house when necessary. During periods of work, the slave may answer the telephone and discuss business without the expressed permission of his Mistress. With my signature below, I agree to accept and obey all preceding rules as well as any rules my Mistress may choose to issue at a later date. I gratefully consign by body and soul to my Mistress for Her pleasure and use for the contract period noted above.
The rules the slave should live by
No Cumming without Permission
No bad language
He must beg his girlfriend to touch him
His Girlfriend can control anything he wants to do her
His friends can spank him at any time
He must not use inside toilet on a Monday
He must drink his piss on a Tuesday and Thursday
He can only use the inside toilet 2 times a day
He can use the toilet 3 times over the whole weekend
He can wear no underwear in the public
When home alone he must wear female panties
He has to masturbate for five minutes before he goes to bed without Cumming
He must sleep naked
He must keep a diary of everything he does and post it once a week
The mistress owns his getdare account and can use it pleasure herself without slave permission
The mistress should have passwords for getdare and msn
MSN password is ********* Getdare password is the same
His friends must give in one dare a day
In the summer he can’t wear long pants
He must ask his Mistress to leave to use toilet or leave

The slave limits
The slave has one limit however may be allowed more if he behaves well on the other bad if he is bad it will be taken away.
The limit is No messy

slave date 23/6/08

Mistress date 23/6/08

I accept My slave's desire to serve Me more fully, and take responsibility for his well-being, training and discipline to more perfectly serve My will.

can other people use this

Last edited by Rachie; 05-13-2011 at 03:06 PM.
pez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
silky

Yes, i;ve had people give me it. They un editted it and left it as "her instead of him"
Old 11-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
TensionRoom101

Send a message via MSN to TensionRoom101

There are lots of sample slave contracts out there.
Totally devoid of any legal basis of course and wouldn't hold up in a court of law, but they're good for establishing intent between the two (or more) of you.

There's a couple on my old site if you're interested. Might give you some additional ideas.

Tension Fetish Club old forum
Old 11-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
Hope

Wow my master(witch is cj07) Has given me many of the same rules like
i cant masterbate
i can only use the tolite 3 times a day
i am not allowed to were panites
i have to sleep on the floor necked
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
PuppyDareLover

I really like this contract!

Loves: Wedgies, Being A Sissy, Anal Play, Bondage,Crossdressing,

Limits: Public, Illegal, Too much pain, diseases.
PuppyDareLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk