Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-26-2016, 11:25 AM   #1
hadi007

Male 21/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

21/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I'm looking for long term young slaves! preferably no limit slaves! no sissies, no chubbies, no old guy!
you can see what I'm into on my profile!
*if you be a waste of time, I'll share your id here so others would know and don't waste their times on you!*
Old 01-27-2016, 12:29 AM   #2
Wiiu7867

Terrible post. Ladies and gents take note, because this is not how you make an ad!
Old 02-06-2016, 02:47 AM   #3
hadi007

so far these two gd "slaves" have been nothing but waste of times!

Last edited by lola.fox; 02-06-2016 at 10:58 AM. Reason: we don't do this on our site.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #4
dshaffer316

put more time in ur ad u get what you put in

Dislikes: blood, scat
The following user says Thank You to dshaffer316 for this post:
Old 02-08-2016, 01:46 PM   #5
thesub123

Default Interested

My signature mentions the details. Willing to do as you ask and have kik: thesub123
Old 02-09-2016, 12:05 AM   #6
hadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadi007 View Post
so far these two gd "slaves" have been nothing but waste of times!
then instead of "serious replies only" put this option "kids play only" so people would know what they are dealing with!
Old 02-09-2016, 05:00 AM   #7
Purplek

Your ad is a waste of time. Go to the threads and see how you can make it better

Likes: nipple play, anal play , beeing instructed to do something, pictures, forced feminization, clothing controle, hidden public, tasks over the day, ...

Limits:blood, scat/piss friends/family

My ad:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225839

kik: _thedownfallofusall_
Old 02-10-2016, 12:46 PM   #8
hadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplek View Post
Your ad is a waste of time. Go to the threads and see how you can make it better
if it's a waste of time, then why are you putting your ad beneath it?
Old 02-10-2016, 01:33 PM   #9
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadi007 View Post
*if you be a waste of time, I'll share your id here so others would know and don't waste their times on you!*
I don't think this is the right way. I mean, who are you to put labels on others (accounts); saying that they are time wasters and possibly ruining their reputation on getDare if any. When I take a quick look at your 'ad' - something that shouldn't be considered a real ad - then I see lots of mistakes.
  • Unnecessary exclamation marks.
  • Searching for "no limit slaves" is a general indication that the master knows little about a proper s/M relation that is based on consent. Not saying that you know little, though.
  • You refer to your profile for more information when you could just write it down in your 'ad'. You are trying to write an ad in which it's necessary that it contains information. Stores don't put the article numbers on their price tags and say that you'll have to go to their mile long price list at the check-out counter for the price of the article.
  • Everyone who "can't handle you", i.e. they are not a fitting match, is per definition a time waster? This, what's written in your profile, is wrong. Maybe you are the time waster.
  • Publicly announcing certain people to be time wasters is just mean and nothing else. Others may find you a time waster, but they don't tell everyone else that, do they?
Regardless of what I all wrote, I hope that you find someone who fits your needs. Although, to be honest; there aren't many people with only a few limits and the ones who claim not to have any limit whatsoever sure have a death wish.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 02-15-2016, 02:50 AM   #10
hadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I don't think this is the right way. I mean, who are you to put labels on others (accounts); saying that they are time wasters and possibly ruining their reputation on getDare if any. When I take a quick look at your 'ad' - something that shouldn't be considered a real ad - then I see lots of mistakes.
  • Unnecessary exclamation marks.
  • Searching for "no limit slaves" is a general indication that the master knows little about a proper s/M relation that is based on consent. Not saying that you know little, though.
  • You refer to your profile for more information when you could just write it down in your 'ad'. You are trying to write an ad in which it's necessary that it contains information. Stores don't put the article numbers on their price tags and say that you'll have to go to their mile long price list at the check-out counter for the price of the article.
  • Everyone who "can't handle you", i.e. they are not a fitting match, is per definition a time waster? This, what's written in your profile, is wrong. Maybe you are the time waster.
  • Publicly announcing certain people to be time wasters is just mean and nothing else. Others may find you a time waster, but they don't tell everyone else that, do they?
Regardless of what I all wrote, I hope that you find someone who fits your needs. Although, to be honest; there aren't many people with only a few limits and the ones who claim not to have any limit whatsoever sure have a death wish.
do tell me! what do you call a slave that claims to be limitless and when it's the time to serve, he is not even showing face even when he is ordered to? someone who claims that ready to serve and yet answer to the order given, 24 hours later! what is he called?
I know more than you think and I have tons of followers on my tumblr as I'm one of few that shares my real works on my tumblr unlike others that just reblog and post things off the internet! I'm pretty sure this website will censor the tumblr link so if you want to see it, you can drop me a message on kik! I could do a lot but this add is for slaves! if they are looking to serve then they must bother and read my profile! I'm not here to please them!
Old 02-21-2016, 01:05 AM   #11
HeySarah163

I really wonder how this guy thinks D/s works

kik= his.little.slave

Advertisements
Kink Talk