Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
canam
Account Banned

Default long dare/short story for 2 teen guys

im posting this as a mix story/dare a experimental thing me and my friend do and i think some teens boys will like it dare get your best friend or partner ect. make a deal or agreement the one willing to go outside for like a walk or bike or any thing that exposes
you at night not far like two blocks or so and go to like a spot mayb youve hung out before or anything like that if your a smokeer stop and have
a smoke if your not a smoker have a break somewhere safe while your doing that the other person mayb the older or the biggest will be recording with
your camera and now the person can record you naked as like blackmail so now the person recording has full control of u if for the next mounth you dont
suck his cock lick his ass do simple slave work like make him food get him drinks get naked when told u have to give him the cam or the memory chip
and then he can black mail you for a how ever long he wants but remember to MAKE IT IN HIS AND YOUR LIMITS and for example if u are with friends he
cant tell its has to be your secert like for example if u go to a party with 10 ppl there he cant tell u to get naked in front of everyone but he
can tell you to go outside get naked at this spot and wait and i will come and you will suck my cock or what u guys agree but thats what me and
my friend did and it made our friend ship so much better cause now we no each outher better and we both had fun times so now we do this all the
time but thats just my way you and your friend or whatever can do it totalely your own way
also i made him trow out his underwere and buy thongs and panties and were female underwere and bras but bras was only wen he was bad

Last edited by canam; 07-05-2012 at 01:43 AM. Reason: missed something whoops
canam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, long term, teenage boys naked