Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2023, 02:25 PM   #16
Northern_Gentleman

At Home: You may only use the bathroom when holding someone else's hand. If that person knows about this rule, you must also maintain eye contact the whole time.
Northern_Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 05:57 AM   #17
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
As a compromise between these how about alternating them by month? First month the one who masturbates most each week is punished, second month the one who masturbates less is? If you think you two will follow your rules for that long, people give up on these kinds of threads a lot. Try to keep the ones you pick realistic!

I'll come up with some of my own ideas for rules soon .
Quote:
Originally Posted by danitickle View Post
Another way to alternate is to flip a coin to choose at the beginning of each week (more fun than each month) if this week the loser is whoever masturbates more times or less times. For more fun, instead of flipping the coin at the beginning of the week, flip it at the end, and you won't know what the goal is until the score is settled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
If they flip it at the end though they won't know what to work toward, they'll just masturbate normally. And I chose monthly so the periods of trying to masturbate less vs more would have time to really build up into neediness or exhaustion . I like the coin flipping though, how about at the start of each week you flip a coin twice, and if it's heads both times the goal switches. So there's a 1 in 4 chance each week that it'll switch between needing to masturbate most or least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danitickle View Post
That's a good point.
Thank you everyone for suggestion on the orgasm task, let's see the final decision in some days.

Katrina
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 05:57 AM   #18
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_Gentleman View Post
At Home: You may only use the bathroom when holding someone else's hand. If that person knows about this rule, you must also maintain eye contact the whole time.
Apologies but both of us are not into bathroom based dares and tasks.

Katrina
Old 12-13-2023, 05:58 AM   #19
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommytomjj View Post
How about a little challenge over the next few weeks. The first person to commit a sexual act with a person for each letter of the Alphabet wins, but it must be done in Alphabetical order.
The loser must finish their alphabet, and then are denied for as many days as the number of days they lost by.
Thank you, lot of men but let's see what Tori thinks of this.

Katrina
Old 12-13-2023, 08:25 AM   #20
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasegirls View Post
Hi everyone,

As all of you know, we are pretty new to the site and still exploring ourself. In the next step, maybe this community can help us with some rules on day to day basis.

For the rules, we will select 5 rules for college and 5 rules for house/ club/ outside house. These rules can be separately suggested for both Tori and myself. If we get more suggestions, we would collect all of them and create a poll maybe to finalize it.

Please try to give individual rules rather than involving each other in them, would appreciate it.

Tori:

College Rules:

House/ club/ outside house Rules

Katrina:

College Rules:

House/ club/ outside house Rules

Thanks,
Katrina and Tori

How about you make each other a tack bra, 12 tacks each cup and padlockable at the back, You each keep the other's keys and if either wants time out it costs her 12 strokes of a tawse.
Old 12-13-2023, 04:14 PM   #21
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Please try to give individual rules rather than involving each other in them, would appreciate it.
Drawing inspiration from your BDSM tests, I suggest this one:

Each morning, Katrina will present herself to Tori, fully naked. K's gonna drop on her knees, hand T a sharpie, and humbly ask to be marked, as her housemate will deem appropriate. T's gonna write a word or a phrase on K's body: she can experiment with content (be degrading or just silly, as she prefers) and with body parts (provided they remain covered by clothes). K then is going to sincerely thank T, "for taking time and effort to decorate this useless body", or something to that effect. K won't be permitted to wash away the body writing until evening.

Bonus level: At college, T will try to sneak the word she wrote on K that morning into as much conversations with other people as she can. Let's see how much she can make K blush...

Let me know if this is the kind of rules you're looking for, and I may come up with more... Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 10:48 PM   #22
Twisted#1

Rule: can’t make eye contact with others of the sex you are attracted to
Rule: must get permission to cum
Rule: May not use the first person when talking, must use third person (this one, this slut, etc.)
Rule: Must write one humiliating word on body each day
Rule: when doing laundry you may not wear clothes (if in public wear a towel, lingerie, small swim suit, just panties, or something else skimpy)
Rule: Each of you will give the other a person they must have sex with each month, failure to do so will result in a humiliating dare
Rule: one spank for each point you are off of 100 for any tests, quizzes, and homework
Rule: must study with a vibrator inserted that the other controls
Rule: must perform one day per (day/week)
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 11:07 AM   #23
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
How about you make each other a tack bra, 12 tacks each cup and padlockable at the back, You each keep the other's keys and if either wants time out it costs her 12 strokes of a tawse.
Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion but this is too much for us and we will have to pass it down.

Katrina
Old 12-18-2023, 11:08 AM   #24
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Drawing inspiration from your BDSM tests, I suggest this one:

Each morning, Katrina will present herself to Tori, fully naked. K's gonna drop on her knees, hand T a sharpie, and humbly ask to be marked, as her housemate will deem appropriate. T's gonna write a word or a phrase on K's body: she can experiment with content (be degrading or just silly, as she prefers) and with body parts (provided they remain covered by clothes). K then is going to sincerely thank T, "for taking time and effort to decorate this useless body", or something to that effect. K won't be permitted to wash away the body writing until evening.

Bonus level: At college, T will try to sneak the word she wrote on K that morning into as much conversations with other people as she can. Let's see how much she can make K blush...

Let me know if this is the kind of rules you're looking for, and I may come up with more... Have fun!
Hi,

Thank you so much for the rule, both of kind of talked about it and agreed to include it up, so I will be doing as you mentioned.

Katrina
The following user says Thank You to teasegirls for this post:
Old 12-18-2023, 11:10 AM   #25
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Rule: can’t make eye contact with others of the sex you are attracted to For both Tori and Katrina
Rule: must get permission to cum In general yes, but not while having sex with someone
Rule: May not use the first person when talking, must use third person (this one, this slut, etc.) For both Tori and Katrina
Rule: Must write one humiliating word on body each dayFor Katrina
Rule: when doing laundry you may not wear clothes (if in public wear a towel, lingerie, small swim suit, just panties, or something else skimpy)
Rule: Each of you will give the other a person they must have sex with each month, failure to do so will result in a humiliating dare For Katrina
Rule: one spank for each point you are off of 100 for any tests, quizzes, and homework For both Tori and Katrina
Rule: must study with a vibrator inserted that the other controls For Katrina
Rule: must perform one day per (day/week) Not sure what this is
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the rules. We have added names against what we think would apply to each or both of us.

Katrina
Old 12-18-2023, 04:25 PM   #26
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi,

Thank you so much for the rule, both of kind of talked about it and agreed to include it up, so I will be doing as you mentioned.

Katrina
Great, would really like to have an update on that, every now and then...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 07:15 AM   #27
teasegirls

Default Update

Hi everyone,

We have finalized the rules at the moment from the given list and made a blogpost.

If there are any more suggestions, happy to look into it.

Katrina
Old 03-27-2024, 05:00 PM   #28
gnopple

Quote:
Hi,

Tori has told me if this rule gets included, she will be the one wearing panties and bra daily while I will have to go commando daily.

Katrina
a rule can be :
each morning, you flip a coin twice. head you / tail Tori
one for the bra
one for the pantie
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 10:41 PM   #29
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Too bad I see you didn’t go with one of the masturbation competition options, those looked fun. And who will be giving permission to cum and perfoming the spankings? Will you be doing that for each other? Here are some rules for you both to consider, add any you’re willing to:
  • You must sleep naked
  • You must both sleep in the same bed
  • You must shower together
  • You must wear a crotch rope to at least 1 class each day
  • You must leave your sex toys in plain view in the main room of your apartment at all times

I also see that Tori has no rules that only she is following. I think we need at least 1 or 2 specific to her, so here are some ideas that might fit her:
  • Tori must grab Kat’s butt at least once each day
  • Every time Kat has sex and Tori’s not part of it, Tori must masturbate for at least as long as Kat spent fucking. She must start as soon as possible after learning that Kat is getting/has gotten laid.
  • Tori may not wear any outfit that’s less revealing than what Kat’s wearing that day
  • Katrina will give Tori a person that she must kiss each month, failure to do so will result in a mildly humiliating dare.

If Tori doesn’t want to do these all the time, consider having them only apply on certain days. And I suggest a punishment if she doesn’t follow a rule she’s agreed to: The next day, Kat will pick one of her rules and make Tori follow it instead of her (pick a rule that’s within Tori’s limits of course).

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 04:27 AM   #30
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnopple View Post
a rule can be :
each morning, you flip a coin twice. head you / tail Tori
one for the bra
one for the pantie
Thank you for sharing but this rule won't be possible as I am denied panty all together.

Katrina

Advertisements
Kink Talk