Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2014, 04:24 AM   #1
submissive-ana

Default Lady Amber becomes a Slave

I have put this into 18+ as even though it is fairly tame it contains mild torture, piss drinking, and sex **DISCLAIMER - all characters are over 18**

This is a shorter story I wrote for my Master one day when he asked me to write for him, its the first sexual story I have ever written so please don't judge too harshly... it starts off pretty innocent and gives a background

THIS IS A TEASER depending on respsonse I will post the rest in parts as its already complete maybe even post more today

Lady Ambers New Life

Amber was an average girl, standing at just five foot five inches she was slender with wide hips that were attractive to men for they would be good to hold onto, or so a friend had once joked! She had deathly pale skin and silky black hair. She had by all accounts an easy life, that is until a week ago- her aunt, the last hope she had, had died suddenly and with her death Amber had lost her protection, her friend and a home or money, the woman had died quite suddenly and had no time to make a will so Amber was now alone.
Amber was rather worried now and she walked along the street calculating her options, she booked a hotel for a month while she worked out what to do next. She had been a form of royalty in her own country until she had to leave, and indeed her aunt had not really been her aunt at all, she'd had no knowledge of the girls true heritage. Her father had placed her under the lady's care and the girl wasn't supposed to return to her country unless it was safe to do so again. However now it seemed she had little choice, her guardian was dead and she had little money left and nowhere to go. Despite the war and the soldier who wanted all her family dead so he could have her money and her title for himself she had to return. Amber only prayed they didn't hurt her... or even find out about her return...
The things she had heard about this man and the ways he could inflict pain scared most people... and Amber was no different, she had never experienced or even witnessed torture before, falling into this mans hands would never end well for her and she knew that well. Knowing this made a heavy pit form in her stomach though, as she knew she truly had no choices left.

Four weeks later Lady Amber, for she was truly a lady of an enormously weathly estate and manor, stepped off the plane and into the waiting car, She refused to hide and hoped that should HE find her he would be reasonable and talk about this with her, as now she was the only one left alive in the family. Amber's face was set in a determined look as she picked up a book and read until they arrived at her manor. To both her surprise and relief there was no one in sight when she arrived, she had been worried he would be there to greet her.
In the following days Lady Amber dismissed all her staff so that they would be safe should danger arise and started finding out as much as she could about the enemy... Alex was a very skilled soldier (commander actually) and the Lord of the neighbouring manor. She knew little about him and found out almost nothing she hadn't already known, the man was like an apparition, hard to pin down and even harder to escape from should he catch you. He had gotten bored of his small manor one day and he thought her beautiful so he approached her family for her hand. Amber's father had quickly dispelled the notion knowing handing his virgin daughter over to such a man would most likely be torture for the naïve young girl. Lord Alex was known for his outlandish tastes in amusement and his even more atrocious tastes in the bedroom.

Amber finally gave up trying to find out more about the man and settled instead for being grateful that he had left her alone. No sooner had that thought crossed her mind she heard the echo as a loud purposeful knock sounded at her door, closing her eyes and trying to hide her fear she strode to the door and opened it wide, smiling a welcome to the man she despised "Hello my Lord Alex, I trust you wish to talk, Please come in but leave your weapons at the door, I am a Lady after all. I am willing to talk and see if we can come to an agreement to suit us both but do not expect me to hand over my land nor my title to the likes of you."
Lord Alex was stunned, he watched the door open to a confident raven haired beauty with painted red lips and a body that could stop a man in his tracks, who wasn't afraid of his background as a soldier or of his gun and who presumed she could call the shots. Alex smiled to himself, she wouldn't be expecting his plan of attack anyway, placing his weapons on the table he followed her enticing ass into the formal meeting room. "My lovely Lady Amber you are even more beautiful than when i last saw you five years ago, you were young to get married even in our amazing country but i had to have you, you were such a beauty, truly it was you and not your land i was after i suggest you accept me and my terms though as i am not a patient or kind man."

They both took a seat and Lady Amber was shocked and how mild mannered the Lord and Soldier was being, she wasn't prepared for this but was hopeful it would make things easier. "Alex, Please i will not give up my land and i do not hold any love for you after killing my family for greed or love whatever moved you. However i am willing to give you half a million to expand your property and leave me alone"

Alex looked at her with a disturbing smile and she started to worry, Amber could offer him more but she wouldn't, not yet. She was surprised though when the man finally spoke, "My dearest Lady it is not the land alone i want it is you, and i am willing to show you how much i wish to start over outside i have left a horse in the stable for you, It is a Tersk and a fine one at that im sure you will agree he is a fine Russian stud and will be suitable for breeding, i must leave now as i have business to attend to but i shall be waiting at my manor tomorrow be there at seven sharp for an evening meal and answer me soon or you wont like my actions" With that he walked out of the manor leaving an open mouthed and very speechless Lady staring after him.

Amber didn't trust him not one bit but she needed to go to stop this ridiculous idea surely he knew she didn't want him... At seven exactly she walked up to the door of his manor house and knocked three times, standing back she hoped she looked alright and that he would accept her new deal.
"Good Evening Lord Commander Alex" She smiled using his full titles as a show of formality and to prove how little he interested her. "Good evening Amber" He grinned clearly showing no such resolve "I do hope you like the meal I've had prepared and that you love the horse I have sent for you"
Sitting down and silently starting the meal together he awaited her reply, After some time eating in silence she looked up and finally made eye contact with him "Look Alex... I am not interested in a relationship with you my father warned me away, as have others. I came tonight to thank you for the horse as a sign of your friendship and to up my generous offer to two-point-five-million that is more than enough for you to expand and have anything done to the manor you wish, but you may not have me." Ignoring his protests she let herself out of the manor and got into her waiting car without looking back... She heard him calling after her warning her against her decision and telling her she had one month... but as scared as she was at the threat she willed herself not to look.

Last edited by submissive-ana; 11-19-2014 at 06:45 AM.
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to submissive-ana for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, piss, reluctance, slave, virgin