Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Trials: Past Experiences [Fiction]

Click here to read the complete story without user comments!

Following up the conclusion of Trials of Friends (which you should see this week - multiple posts are incoming), I will be revisiting several of my character's past experiences with truth or daring and other such activities.

There will be several different stories related here; each will showcase a variety of known and a few unknown characters. For the sake of generating interest, as much as for the sake of completeness, I will now be listing the storylines which I will be exploring, along with whom will be the main character of each story.

Please note that the stories may not be told in the order shown here, and if there are any stories which you would like me to focus on first, please, feel free to let me know. They are presented here in chronological order.

I will also entertain any stories you might request of me about any of my other characters.

Note that these stories will contain some scenes of sexuality involving teenagers among other things. Be forewarned.

================================================== =
Spin the Bottle (Thomas)
A hot summer night, friends (Thomas, Mary, Sarah, Jennifer, Janice, Daniel) gather around the pool for some fun, which goes somewhat farther than anyone expected.

A Birthday Party (Claire)
It is Claire's fourteenth birthday. She has invited some friends over for the occasion (Thomas, Mary, Kate, Pauline and Judy). The parents are out. Guess what happens?

Three Months (Sarah)
After her breakup with her first boyfriend Rick, Sarah ended up spending time with Jody. That was when she made her first lesbian experiences and developed her fondness for games and daring.

The First Time (Jennifer)
In the summertime, three fourteen year old girls (Jennifer, Sarah and Claire) decide to play truth or dare together for the first time.

Four is Two (Cassie)
As school rolls around, the trio decides to bring in a new girl, Cassie, into their fray; the results are as unbelievable as unexpected, and they change everything.

Growing Up Too Fast (Jimmy)
It's a bad world for a young down and out Jimmy; hard life experiences will shape the man who will become a champion for the disenfranchised.

We Were Only Six (Bonnie)
A new school year has come; the new girl at school, Bonnie, makes friends with a group of girls her age (Jennifer, Sarah, Claire, Cassie, Mary), not knowing what she is getting into.

How I Met My Girlfriend (Barry)
One boy is about to go where no boy has gone before, and is about to become the toy of an odd group of girls.

Learning to Adapt (Prissy)
Circumstances will transform Prissy's life and force her to revisit every aspect of its composition alongside her friend Marq.

Their Slave (Brad)
In order to get the girl of his dreams, Brad is going to have to get down on his knees - and that's just the first step of his humiliating trip into their world.

My Slave (Brigitte)
Brad finds solace in the arms of a girl who wants nothing more than to humiliate and control him. But is Brigitte really that harsh and cruel?

Last edited by Leopard; 01-05-2011 at 04:47 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quick note to all. I'm currently writing these storylines up (doing the fifth one currently). I was wondering if you wanted me to start posting them now or if you preferred for me to wait until they were all finished before putting them up?

That is all.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

The sooner the better, in my opinion!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
mrjd3000

definitly the sooner the better.
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Zeromus
getDare Devil

It's your choice as an author.

Build suspence!

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

I was actually thinking of writing the first post to each storyline, putting them all on the site, and seeing which one people want to read first, but maybe I'm pushing it...

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk