Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-02-2021, 12:57 PM   #1
Iona
Account Banned

Default 'If you do this, I do that' Game - How far do you go?

So this is an idea that has probably already been done somewhere that I can't find.

The idea is simple (if you have very similar likes/limits it will be much much better). One person will come up with a task/dare they are willing to bet. The second person then says what they are willing to be if the first person does what they have bet. For example;

Person 1 - If I put on a pair of panties, what will you do?
Person 2 - If you do that, I will put on panties AND a bra.

Obviously this is a very basic example but the idea is that you push yourself and then the second person has to push themselves further still. I guess the example above could snowball and things could keep being added but I was thinking you would probably go straight to something bigger!

It's ideal as you can come up with something for yourself rather than having to rely on a stranger to come up with a task which doesn't always go well. The best bit is, you can push each other to make the bet you're willing to do slightly better.

Take the example from above. Person 2 could say Person 1's bet is too basic and that it should be a thong and then Person 1 could suggest that the bra and panties should be in a connection wedgie.

Hope that makes sense.

I'm in for this. Likes and stuff are below kik is Satin_xx

Last edited by Iona; 12-02-2021 at 01:13 PM.
Iona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk