Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-05-2023, 12:48 PM   #1
shirtless.lover2

World Barefoot Confidence

This challenge is aimed primarily at people who like the thought of walking barefoot or with little clothing outdoors, but feel uncomfortable because of other people.

First you need to find an outdoor path where you dare to walk barefoot.
You go to the chosen path and change into the following outfit:
-short pants
-shirt or tank top
-no shoes, no socks, no underwear

Now you have to walk three kilometers. Depending on the soil of the trail you choose, this can be difficult if this is your first time walking barefoot, but it is possible.

During your walk you have to count the people you see. They need to recognize your barefoot walking, it doesn't count if they're far away.

At the end of your walk you will have to spend five minutes in an outfit depending on how many people have seen you.
You may wear one item of clothing (shoes and socks count together) for each person who saw you.

Example: If you have met two people, you can stay in your current outfit. If you don't meet anyone, the path you have chosen seems very harmless, so you must be naked.

However, by the time you meet more than five other people, you seem already confident in public with minimal clothing, so you need to strip down to your shorts and after the five minutes you have to do a push-up in the shorts for each person you met during the walk and during the 5 minutes.

Example: If 8 people saw you during the walk, you have to strip to your shorts and wait for five minutes. If 7 people saw you during the five minutes, you have to do 15 pushups before you can get dressed.

I did the dare today. I chose a rocky trail which was a bit difficult to walk barefoot so it took me a long time but only one person saw me so I spent the five minutes in just my shorts. During that time, another person saw me.

PM DARES:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97240

Last edited by shirtless.lover2; 09-05-2023 at 12:50 PM.
shirtless.lover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shirtless.lover2 for this post:
Old 09-17-2023, 05:44 PM   #2

Another good option might be that you must walk back in the final outfit, rather than just standing around for 5 minutes.

So in your case you would have had to walk back shirtless as well.

This would make it more risky. Also incentivise people to go to a busier place where they are more likely to be seen, to avoid having to walk back with little clothing.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 03:36 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Nice! I like this one quite a lot!

I've been barefoot for over a decade, but for people looking to dip their toes into the idea (ba-dum-tsh!) it's a great dare!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, barefoot walk, outdoor, outdoor dare, walk