Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Red face A Surprisingly Wet Walk (f)

Write down, on 12 small pieces of paper, this:

Pee on the spot standing straight!
Pee on a tree on 3 legs one legs lifted like a dog!
Lay on shoulders, flip legs over, pee in your mouth!
Finger pussy until edge, then pee in closest corner!
Make pussy touch closest lamp post, then pee on it!
Take off t-shirt, pee on it, put it on!
Walk like a crab on all fours, belly up, pee!
Take off skirt, throw it up a tree, pee, get skirt!
Straddle a metal fence and pee on it!
Find a swing and pee while swinging!
Pee in one shoe and drink it up!
Get nude, streak running around a house while peeing!

Now dress in only a short skirt, no underwear, high heels, socks, t-shirt.
Drink 2 liters of water or other drink now, then hold your pee until after dare.
When you feel desperate you have to pee, go outside for a walk, bringing one
of the pieces with you chosen randomly.

When you can't take it any more, read the dare and do what it tells you!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 AM   #2
Hayley4Dares

I just got done. When i couldn't take holding my bladder anymore i took out the peice of paper and it said "Get nude, streak running around a house while peeing!" It's the middle of the night here so I took my clothes off in the middle of the road before running up to the house. As i ran up to it, the light at the front came on and i guess it was a motion detector. Anyway i ended up peeing a little there from fright and then ran back away from the house. I was about to put my clothes on but decided to leave my clothes there until i completed the dare. I ran to another house and ran around it as a car was passing. Anyway i let my bladder release completely there and then returned to put my clothes back on and walk home.

Maybe tommorrow i'll try being brave and doing one in the day time since it would be hard to get the same dare twice. I'll do whatever dare i pull though.
Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, sex, pee play, ass smoothies, embarrassment, animals, and mild humiliation. I like to be dared things involving public nakedness but i won't stay naked out in public very long.

Limits: name calling, photos, meeting up with people, extreme pain, and anything that would lead to injury. I might also reject any dares that would ruin my social life. Other than that i have very few limits.

PM me dares

Last edited by Hayley4Dares; 03-28-2013 at 03:59 AM.
Hayley4Dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley4Dares View Post
Maybe tommorrow i'll try being brave and doing one in the day time since it would be hard to get the same dare twice. I'll do whatever dare i pull though.
Wow, that was hot with the streaking and the light flashing on! It would be veird to get the same dare twice, but you have over 8% probability for that, so...
Old 03-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This is what nips reported:
Quote:
I'm not usually into pee dares or public but because I did this at night I didn't think it would be too bad.
I drank up the 2 liters-which is easier said than done! Wrote the slips and then I chose my outfit. I chose a short blue and black checkered almost school girl looking skirt black high heels, black knee length socks and a black v neck shirt. I grabbed a slip and started off on my walk... it didn't take too long before I had to go pee... (around 20ish minutes) so I started freaking out. I didn't really want to pee in public and I was soo worried about my dare! I opened it... I had to go on all fours like a crab and pee. I was semi relieved. I started to go down on all fours and then realized my skirt-because it's kind of flouncy and not tight was dragging in the ground! I couldn't hold it up so I tucked it in... by this time I had to go very badly. So once that was done I got back on all fours and started to pee.... I was peeing on the sidewalk (because the park I went to had paved trails-people use it for running) and I heard someone running... I was so scared I stopped peeing and jumped up and acted like I was walking the other way as she passed me. I breathed a sigh of relief... even though there was a wet spot on the ground. Alas, I had forgotten that I tucked my skirt in the back! My ass was hanging out! I really had to pee again so I went down in the crab and finished. It took a while. I was so glad to be done. Thank you for this dare... I even flashed someone!
Old 03-29-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
Hayley4Dares

I tried another one in the daytime earlier today. When i got to where i couldn't hold it anymore I looked at the dare and it was the one where i had to find a swing. Anyway there were no swings around and i decided to do the dare that sounded the most like a punishment and pissed in my own shoe. Then i drank it. bleh. lol

It was still fun though
Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, sex, pee play, ass smoothies, embarrassment, animals, and mild humiliation. I like to be dared things involving public nakedness but i won't stay naked out in public very long.

Limits: name calling, photos, meeting up with people, extreme pain, and anything that would lead to injury. I might also reject any dares that would ruin my social life. Other than that i have very few limits.

PM me dares
Hayley4Dares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, public, surprise, walk