Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil Alphabet Of Flashing DD

For all you flashing lovers out there!

Start with the standing session. Dress in only shoes and a jacket or coat, maybe a skirt too (see pics below). Bring a die and an alarm clock, you can use the alarm in your cell phone.

First make a note/sketch on a piece of paper or on your hand what number 1-6 represents what pose (study the pics below). Roll for your pose, then set the alarm for 5 min. Walk around randomly in the city where there are people moving about as in the pics below, the more people the harder the dare. When the alarm rings, do the pose. Hold the pose still for 3 seconds, count "one thousand one... one thousand two... one thousand three...". Every time you did a new pose, cross over it on your paper/hand, until there is no one left.

You will still have to do the pose even if it is crossed over. Only when all the poses are crossed over you are finished with the session.

Finished with the standing session, then begin the sitting session and repeat the same procedure.

The poses, add the number and slash to imagefap.com/photo/
Standing session
1: 1990431569/
2: 95912342/
3: 1113057018/
4: 1759638541/
5: 528877250/
6: 1148866385/

Sitting session
1: 321678736/
2: 1686196624/
3: 1054763973/
4: 1578526039/
5: 1314763528/
6: 529246064/

Have fun, and don't forget to write here about how it went!

Last edited by Bandana; 04-17-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:56 AM   #2
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciabi View Post
Ok! So, yeah. Alright. I know I said I was going to do Bandana's dare today, but I actually ended up doing it last night instead. I'd rolled 5 and 5 when I was choosing the poses. Before going out, I wrote "SLUT" on my left inner thigh, "SLAVE" on my right inner thigh, "TOY" a couple of inches above the top of my slit (I actually had trouble writing this so that someone looking at it would be able to read it), and "HORNY" on my left and right ass cheeks. I'm pretty sure those would be difficult to read, because it was hard to really see what I was doing. After that, I got my longish coat, my purse, and some 4 inch heels and went out.

During this, I still had my dildo in from comicslave's dare. I was kind of afraid it might fall out, even though it never has before. I decided the best place to do this would be the subway, since it was pretty late, and I could pretty easily find an empty train car. It wasn't the last train, but pretty close to it. I got on and did the standing position flash first, then got off at the next station. I went to the bathroom there to do the sitting flash (which was actually more bending over than sitting). I went into a stall, but left the door open. It was about time to reapply the arousal gel for comicslave's dare too, and I couldn't resist edging right there. I don't think I've ever wanted to come this badly, and I still have a few more hours before his 24 hours is up.
report from aliciabi
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice, flash, poses, walk