1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? No
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, more of a lost bet than a dare
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes - again a bet, not a dare
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, my fiancée gave me a blow job on I-57 South in Illinois, with her swallowing my load on the flyover ramp to I-24 East.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes. Lost a bet to my wife and she tied me up, naked and blindfolded, to a tree and then left with my clothes. She came back later from another direction and didn’t say a word. All I heard was footsteps that stopped right in front of me. She gave me a handjob (I didn’t last long at all!) before taking off my blindfold and revealing herself.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes. Not a huge number, but a fair number. I occasionally posed nude for local art studios.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes, see above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Maybe, not really sure. It seems hot, but if it were perfectly legal would there be any different than being led on a leash while clothed. Not sure that would be a definite yes in my book.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) No more so than normal
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:53 PM   #317
Ppp2

I wanna be your public slut my kik is imasexslave4u
Ppp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 05:40 PM   #318
rhl
getDare Succubus

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Most definately
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Of course, even with a micro skirt on
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, one of the times, I was asked to flash her
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? More than one time
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, I can't tell you how many times
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes,
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, naked, I went on a walk, while talking to my partner, she gave me tasks, including getting naked
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? That is the best way, First tie I was about 10 and at a plyground
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car and Plane
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Car, and it was a blast
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Car, I asked him if he has ever been given a BJ while driving. He said no, so I gave him one. He eventually pulled ovwr
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, several times
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I have
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes, she did add the blindfold
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No, a few 7 people who where all stranger's. I had a skirt on, and they where teasing me, then took me into the woods.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Hell Yes!
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes, I got my Time delay padlock. Put I a skirt and top. Tied cord around each wrist. Put on a skirt and sweater. Headed to the park. Asked Google to roll 2 dice ( shit 5&6. Took of the skirt, sweater, set the timer for 11 minutes. The mask goes on. Put my back towards the light pole, slipped the lock through the cord. With intrepidation I lock the pad lock. I hear the 4 one second beeb and the loudbeep, telling me that I'm now locked.
    I've wanted to do this again, but never did itgfor more than. 5 minutes. Was I seen, possibly, I did hear a small group that was not nearby
Old 02-12-2024, 03:39 AM   #319
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES
have you ever flashed? YES
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? YES
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? YES
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? YES
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? YES
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? YES
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? YES Been given BJ while driving.
have you ever tied yourself up outside? NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Dont Think so
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? dont thinkso
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? NO
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? NO
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? [B]Sort Of/B]
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Got naked outside many times and took photos and posted on my old tumblr/newtumbl

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 11:34 PM   #320
CSBABY

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
mmm yes

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
not very much

have you ever flashed?
yes

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes but it was an accident

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes i did

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
mm only a few times

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
very less

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
no

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
hm no

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
hm no too

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
nope

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
nope too

have you ever tied yourself up outside?
once

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
once too

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
maybe yes

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
no

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
no too

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
yes hehe

18 MaleStraightNo Limit Slave

Kik: SissyJni │ Tele: aocle23

Much more active in Telegram!
CSBABY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam