Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #16
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Does anyone think before they do dares. It's a good way to avoid getting arrested or in the news.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:00 AM   #17
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Could this possibly be a dare gone too far?

A man dressed in only Speedos and with body writing has been visiting sororities at a university not all that far from me. The article states he is talking to a woman on a phone, so presumably he has a mistress. Read the news article for yourself and see the photo attached below.

Could this possibly be a getDare member?

Me thinks this guy may have some explaining to do once he is identified!

Nearly naked man appears at another sorority house in Kent

Kent police say the same Speedo-clad suspect has showed up for a third time on the front porch of a sorority house.

At around 2:30 a.m. on Thursday morning, he was caught on a doorbell camera video talking to a woman over his phone, using what police think is the FaceTime app or something similar.

"She's asking him, 'Does this make you scared?' or something to that effect and he says he's a little scared, or something," said Capt. Nick Shearer.

Shearer said all three incidents — Aug. 22, Sept. 23 and Thursday — took place in the early morning hours around the same time.

A 37-second video police released from the Thursday incident shows the man standing on the Kent State University Delta Gamma sorority house's front porch wearing tiny red shorts, fondling himself and talking to the woman on his phone while looking around furtively.

The Sept. 23 and Aug. 22 incidents took place across the street, at the Alpha Phi sorority house on Fraternity Circle just off campus.

In the Sept. 23 incident, members of Alpha Phi caught the man on a security camera wearing what looks like the same shorts with writing on his body. He had approached the Alpha Phi sorority the month before at around 2:30 a.m., according to Shearer.

Shearer said the man had also sent Instagram messages, possibly to members of another sorority.

In the latest incident, the man waved at the camera, but did not attempt to break into the sorority house.

"He just kind of mills around," Shearer said. He said police have conducted multiple interviews in the area attempting to identify the man.

Shearer previously said police are not assuming a motive and do not want to downplay the seriousness of the situation.

Kent State University previously said it is "engaging with these sororities to provide support resources."

https://www.record-courier.com/news/...emplate=ampart
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photoX.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	8920  
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk